Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by smokepole
How about this quote from Docrocket, you seem to have left out most of what he said in your sig line:

Sure is funny how ole DocRocket completely ignored my facts I posted about the covid-19 fraud, and refused to answer any of my factual postings in that thread. Yessir, the medical industry is getting exposed around the whole world for murdering people with these shots. Yep, I do believe that is the true reason ole doc showed up, out of the blue mind you, to attack me, because I was exposing the fraud.

And even old Georgee boy, quoted ole Doc's attack to join in the attack.

LMAO, two doctors attacking me for exposing the fraud of covid-19, and yet not one of them even attempted to refute the facts I posted.

You want to know why ole smokee? It's because they couldn't, because my postings are 100% scientifically known around the world, by the leading Virologists and scientists, and backed up with irrefutable scientific evidence, you mr. fake scientist you, yourself, claim to be. ROFLMAO.

ole smokee, 62 year old mentally sick cyber stalking fake global warming believing fake scientist.

Hey smokee, how about you, mr. so-called scientist, how about you going and refuting my scientific evidence concerning the covid-19 deadly shots, you idiot?

It's a good thing you're so popular around here.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

GB1

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Kind of like how you conclude that no one has ever challenged anything you've said here.

Challenging with false negative lies is not proving someone wrong (Me), but that takes someone with a brain to understand that, that being someone other than you.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
"elkslayer," the fact that you believe you've "proven" anything about COVID-19 via your posts on this website just shows how truly delusional you are.

Get some help.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
How about this quote from Docrocket, you seem to have left out most of what he said in your sig line:

Sure is funny how ole DocRocket completely ignored my facts I posted about the covid-19 fraud, and refused to answer any of my factual postings in that thread. Yessir, the medical industry is getting exposed around the whole world for murdering people with these shots. Yep, I do believe that is the true reason ole doc showed up, out of the blue mind you, to attack me, because I was exposing the fraud.

And even old Georgee boy, quoted ole Doc's attack to join in the attack.

LMAO, two doctors attacking me for exposing the fraud of covid-19, and yet not one of them even attempted to refute the facts I posted.

You want to know why ole smokee? It's because they couldn't, because my postings are 100% scientifically known around the world, by the leading Virologists and scientists, and backed up with irrefutable scientific evidence, you mr. fake scientist you, yourself, claim to be. ROFLMAO.

ole smokee, 62 year old mentally sick cyber stalking fake global warming believing fake scientist.

Hey smokee, how about you, mr. so-called scientist, how about you going and refuting my scientific evidence concerning the covid-19 deadly shots, you idiot?

It's a good thing you're so popular around here.

Facts are always popular. Too bad you can't refute the facts I post, and have to resort to constant lying.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by joken2
Something must be going on in Mark Claiborne's (Safariman) personal life that he's not at all happy about now because after years of his Facebook page being viewable by the whole world he just recently changed it to viewing by his accepted friends only. Very much unlike him to not want the largest audience he can get.

Did he update any photos of his wife? grin

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
IC B2

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
"elkslayer," the fact that you believe you've "proven" anything about COVID-19 via your posts on this website just shows how truly delusional you are.

Get some help.

Thanks for proving my point, you're a dumbass

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jeezus, why don't you guys give it a fuggin rest already.

LOL
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Originally Posted by DocRocket
I tried to warn ya about engaging with this loon... sheesh.

What you are trying to engage with here is a very unhappy and quite possibly psychiatrically ill person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence. Such persons abound. In an actual community of real people with real, face-to-face interactions, these people are brought up fairly sharply for their antisocial behavior, and they either learn to behave more politely or they are shunned. In the context of this forum, the individual is able to spew his vitriol all over the place without negative consequence to himself, so there is no hope of ending his foul behavior.......

This elkslayer91 person is not interested in discussing matters in this manner. His/her purpose is to browbeat, to insult, to attack ad hominem, and to declare himselfherself the "victor" in a contest that exists solely in his/her own mind.

The ego of this individual is truly grandiose. I note that s/he accused you (or maybe me, or someone else, I can't remember as I was just skimming) of gaslighting, which is of course a classic accusation of the person who is in fact actively gaslighting others. S/he thinks we are too stupid to see that s/he is doing it himself/herself.

That is an absolutely beautiful, spot on, and well written exhibition by Doc. A pearl, and worth repeating. This ES chump is one loser worth ignoring.

Last edited by JGRaider; 04/07/21.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Like I've pointed out many times, smokee, all anyone has to do is read your postings from your history, and if they have an IQ above 85, they can see all of your postings are just vague generalities, and weak attempts at dry humor.

You never go into explicit detail about anything. You bring zero value to this site.

"He is far from Stupid"

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Oh Campfire how I missed you!

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I guessed just about right , power surge , power outage , generator fire then dealing with power company - seen it hunnerd times

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by hanco
I actually did some work at work for a couple of days.

You and me both and it really sucked!

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by JGRaider

What you are trying to engage with here is a very unhappy and quite possibly psychiatrically ill person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence. Such persons abound. In an actual community of real people with real, face-to-face interactions, these people are brought up fairly sharply for their antisocial behavior, and they either learn to behave more politely or they are shunned. In the context of this forum, the individual is able to spew his vitriol all over the place without negative consequence to himself, so there is no hope of ending his foul behavior.......

This elkslayer91 person is not interested in discussing matters in this manner. His/her purpose is to browbeat, to insult, to attack ad hominem, and to declare himselfherself the "victor" in a contest that exists solely in his/her own mind.

The ego of this individual is truly grandiose. I note that s/he accused you (or maybe me, or someone else, I can't remember as I was just skimming) of gaslighting, which is of course a classic accusation of the person who is in fact actively gaslighting others. S/he thinks we are too stupid to see that s/he is doing it himself/herself.

That is an absolutely beautiful, spot on, and well written exhibition by Doc. A pearl, and worth repeating. This ES chump is one loser worth ignoring.

LMAO.. Another clown shows up. I actually took the time to try to offer this guy advise to help his health, and this birdbrain continues to stalk me.

Hey fool, Doc got his azz handed back to him in my rebuttal. It sure is funny you clowns don't post that, where he was shown to be lying, and made a fool out of himself.

"He is far from Stupid"

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I thought Rick threw in the towel. Glad it's back up.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I have many years working around one of the largest data facilities in the world. Excuse me while I put on hip boots to wade through this bullshit.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Well you have me on ignore, because that is what spineless little boys do, run their mouth and cover their ears.

Here, why didn't you post my reply that shows ole doc was lying and twisting the facts, and never refuted my evidence in that thread, nor did any of the other clowns, like smokee, which he had the chance to do, being he was posting in it.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...protein-design-is-a-failure#Post15942900

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Doc Rocket kinda reminds me of watching the old tv show “This Is Your Life” starring NoElkSlayer.

LOL

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by wyoelk
I have many years working around one of the largest data facilities in the world. Excuse me while I put on hip boots to wade through this bullshit.

You calling Rick a liar?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
I thought Rick threw in the towel. Glad it's back up.

Are you kidding! and miss Elks posts........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I can assure you it didn’t go down like that at certain locations. That’s all.

Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

103 members (7mm_Loco, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 35, Akhutr, 7x57Hunter, 9 invisible), 1,512 guests, and 755 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,564
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.