Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by rickt300
Well we know the election was stolen, why did we let them get away with it?

Trump knew too, why did he let them?

How’s Oregon?

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
BP-B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ro1459
While I don't believe that Joe Biden legally received more votes than President Trump, with our election system, Biden became the President legally. The Electors elect the president in this country and the House of Representatives affirms that vote. In January, the electors cast their votes for Biden and the House then affirmed that vote. That means that Biden was legally elected. Once again, do I believe he received more legal votes... no way that is possible in my mind.

Rong.

Fed law. Anyone who says the oath after fraudlently winning from illegal foreign interference....

Thornton vs US. SCourt. Fraud vitiates all.

As Mike Lindell just recently said, Trump is actually still legally POTUS and will soon be in office again.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
C L U E

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Well we know the election was stolen, why did we let them get away with it?

Uh, to let them commit treason?

Why did the military stop them in 2016. Uh, to get Trump in.

Because “they” the Military did no such thing.

The Dominion algorithms were all in place poised and ready to “select” Hillary as President in 2016.

What happened had nothing to do with the Military or any other group or entity un-rigging the machines. What happened was Trump and We The People.

The Democrats believed their own poling data and as a result did not account for the massive support Donald J Trump actually had. They cheated, but they didn’t cheat enough.

They made sure not to make the same mistake in 2020 and ever again.

The US Military had no use for Donald J Trump. He shut down their endless wars and more important he shut down their endless supply of Cash.
Now that Trump is gone, the Military Industrial Complex is back in business and the money and money laundering is flowing again.

If anything, the US Military was part of the coup to steal the election, not to stop it.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
Regent University held a "Election Integrity Conference" several weeks which was 7 hours long, the entire conference can be seen on Rumble.com....certainly not on YouTube.

A law professor from New Mexico State University ,David Clements was a guest speaker at the Regent U. conference has has set up a website which he is posting election fraud research done by others in the country. The Website is .....Theprofessorsrecord.com

I just watched a 2 hr 52 minute video from the website from a computer hacker who has done the research for
Sidney Powell and Mike Lindell. The info is shocking. The state legislators around the country are attempting
to correct the mistakes of Nov 3...yet you can't FIX it until you know how they stole the election.

https://www.theprofessorsrecord.com/

All the Evidence in the world is useless if there is no action.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

D
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
D
Two revelations in the video, former Kentucky Gov Matt Bevin had his re-election for stolen from him in 2018. Gov. Bevin knew it and wanted to contest it but the RNC stepped in telling him to concede.

There is also a revelation before the Nov 3 election intelligence was obtained before the election of the Dems
plan to steal the election which was taken to the White House.....but not given to Trump.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Does anyone know of a site that has all this in writing with jpegs of the relevant documents and footnoted? I'm tired of seeing and hearing people say something is true.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Well we know the election was stolen, why did we the courts let them get away with it?
Because they were COWARDS!!!

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
While I don't believe that Joe Biden legally received more votes than President Trump, with our election system, Biden became the President legally. The Electors elect the president in this country and the House of Representatives affirms that vote. In January, the electors cast their votes for Biden and the House then affirmed that vote. That means that Biden was legally elected. Once again, do I believe he received more legal votes... no way that is possible in my mind.

This is the narrative that the Democrats are hoping for. Make it look as much like a legitimate election and wrap it all up in a neat but phony package, sell it to America and prepare for the next election.

If you think this is over, you are just what the Democrats are hoping for in future elections.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

I hadn't thought of this angle. People don't elect the president, we know that. Electors do, the question is state by state, how are electors appointed? Do they HAVE TO go by the public vote, or is that just how it's normally done? Electors submit and Senate ratifies, that happened, so I believe Biden is the president legally. Unless you can back that down to the elector level and PROVE they electors where illegal. If electors are, by law, tied to the vote, then you're onto something, if not, there's nothing to do about dominion or fraud or anything.

IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Redneck
Well we know the election was stolen, why did we the courts let them get away with it?
Because they were COWARDS!!!

Cowards is true. In looking back to the beginning of the riots that started in Minnesota it seems the plan was in place, likely ready years ahead of time too. They ramped up all the violence and made it looked like anything done to stop the liberal/communist agenda would bring on destruction and death. Then the election took place and the cheating was a great success. Those in that camp knew if anyone, even Trump stepped in to right the ship would bring on even more carnage. They intimidated everyone into letting them slide by. It worked too. I truly believe we've passed diplomacy or relying on elected people to do what needs to be done.

Here's a quote from rush Limbaugh that fits very well.
“A lot of conservatives, social media, who say that any violence or aggression at all is unacceptable regardless of the circumstances. I am glad Sam Adams, Thomas Paine, the actual Tea Party guys, the men at Lexington and Concord, didn’t feel that way.” https://www.thedailybeast.com/rush-...smisses-concerns-over-pro-trump-violence

The left knows we're approaching the point of violence coming from us and today with biden's executive order to limit our 2nd Amendment it proves the point.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
613 members (2003and2013, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 61 invisible), 2,461 guests, and 1,126 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,599
Posts18,398,245
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.