Hop To
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 20 21
D
denton Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
D
....unless the prosecution makes a much better case.

Legal Insurrection has an attorney in the courtroom every day, reporting in detail and what happens. The past couple of days have seen major holes poked in the prosecution's case. The prosecution's expert witnesses ended up doing a lot more good for the defense than for the prosecution. One of them viewed video of the evidence, and allowed that it looked to him like Chauvin's knee was on Floyd's shoulder blade, not on his neck, for example.

Be not weary in well doing.
GB1

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
The Left wants chaos.
An acquittal will cause chaos

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don’t believe the Woke and BLM idiots will be happy with any verdict, other than life w/o parole.

They aren’t gonna get anything close to that, so, their rage will carry across US cities like before.

2nd degree MS at worst. Acquittal, if the jury is paying attention and stays true to the process.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
What's the over/under on the resulting chimpout level?

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have been following along and am thinking Eric Nelson is quite brilliant.

I was quite interested today when they pointed out the blood on the backseat of the Police car, seems odd....
where did that come from, why was he bleeding from the mouth??
Nobody roughed him up.

Other weird schitt too.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by denton

Legal Insurrection has an attorney in the courtroom every day, reporting in detail and what happens. The past couple of days have seen major holes poked in the prosecution's case. The prosecution's expert witnesses ended up doing a lot more good for the defense than for the prosecution. One of them viewed video of the evidence, and allowed that it looked to him like Chauvin's knee was on Floyd's shoulder blade, not on his neck, for example.

Hmmm, it’s almost as if his acquittal and the subsequent Schit Storm is a planned event.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yeah...the defense pounced on the prosecution's witness today for sure, interesting.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Let's hope that at least one juror isn't intimidated by fear of reprisals from BLM and Antifa mobs to go along with a lie.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Let's hope that at least one juror isn't intimidated by fear of reprisals from BLM and Antifa mobs to go along with a lie.

I guessing they fear for their own safety and of being doxed

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by steve4102

Exactly my point.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
More riots no matter the verdict.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Exactly my point.

Yup,

My point is there isn’t a single member of that jury that is unaware of what will happen to them and their family if they do not vote to convict. Highly doubtful anyone on that jury is even considering the evidence, the Know what they must do to survive.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Yup,

My point is there isn’t a single member of that jury that is unaware of what will happen to them and their family if they do not vote to convict. Highly doubtful anyone on that jury is even considering the evidence, they Know what they must do to survive.

That's my concern, too.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He didn't kill Floyd. Period.

End of that story.

But, here is the issue.
The root of our police/problem.

Should he still be a cop?
Did he display anything that would show him as unfit?

These things always play out the same.
At the very end of a string of events, the citizen is dead.
The cops are charged with the death(maybe),
exonerated,
get back pay and go back to work.
They aren't held accountable for what lead up to the final
incident, or how they managed it.

Look at officer Shelby in Tulsa.
The shooting was darn questionable.
Her actions leading up to it were shameful for a cop.
The whole incident could easily have lead to a high speed
pursuit through a populated area, with a drugged up,
catatonic suspect at the wheel.

Still a cop.
Now, she is training new cops.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
He didn't kill Floyd. Period.

End of that story.

But, here is the issue.
The root of our police/problem.

Should he still be a cop?
Did he display anything that would show him as unfit?

These things always play out the same.
At the very end of a string of events, the citizen is dead.
The cops are charged with the death(maybe),
exonerated,
get back pay and go back to work.
They aren't held accountable for what lead up to the final
incident, or how they managed it.

Look at officer Shelby in Tulsa.
The shooting was darn questionable.
Her actions leading up to it were shameful for a cop.
The whole incident could easily have lead to a high speed
pursuit through a populated area, with a drugged up,
catatonic suspect at the wheel.

Still a cop.
Now, she is training new cops.
Those are some excellent points.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He'll walk alright.............right into a prison cell.

The fix has been in ever since he was indicted. There is no way he will be avoid some prison time.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't know the make up of the jury

but I don't know how you can find an impartial jury after this coverage, and I don't know how a jury is going to let him walk even if the evidence does point to him not killing him. I think he is going to pay a price so their city doesn't burn.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
The Left wants chaos.
An acquittal will cause chaos

maybe, but only in dhimmicrat controlled cities

Sam......

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
An intelligent judge would have the verdict delivered in January.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
It's all going to come down to the autopsy and the cause of death. I believe the prosecution has proved excessive force was used - at some point. The PD has stated it was against policy. There was also failure to render aid. The defense is trying to say that the behavior of the people at the scene prevented that, but that is what the people at the scene were asking them to do.So I'm not sure how much traction they are getting there. I think the defense is doing a pretty good job of introducing doubt as to the cause of death. If they can get an expert to say the cause of death is likely to have been from an overdose, or, if they get the State's medical examiner to concede that, without having seen the video, and just reviewing the results of the autopsy, that a drug overdose would have been his/her conclusion. If they can get anything like that then, IMO, they will have introduced enough reasonable doubt. This case all revolves around doubt as to cause of death. So far, I think the defense is doing a pretty good job at setting that up. Let's see if they can deliver the knock out blow.

I will tell you this - the media covering this case is not portraying the testimony accurately and spinning the hell out of it to fit their bias. If Chauvin is not convicted, the MSM is setting this up as if it would be a huge miscarriage of justice and insuring that riots do occur across this country. For those people who are just following this trial thru the MSM sound bites, they are not getting a true representation of what is actually happening. The defense is doing a better job than is being reported.

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

445 members (17CalFan, 01Foreman400, 160user, 10Glocks, 1lesfox, 12344mag, 31 invisible), 1,688 guests, and 1,092 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,227
Posts18,447,707
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.