Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
I
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
I
New York will now offer one-time payments of up to $15,600 to undocumented immigrants who lost work during the pandemic. The effort — a $2.1 billion fund in the state budget — is by far the biggest of its kind in the country and a sign of the state’s shift toward policies championed by progressive Democrats.

New York Is Preparing To Give $15K ... Pandemic — What About LEGAL Citizens?

So non-citizens are going to get more relief than actual citizens? Unbelievable

GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Unbelievable! Get used to it, this will be the norm till people get tired of it!

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Good thing we bailed them out in the latest round of "stimulus"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Money to people that were stealing American jobs and artificially driving down wages. Pure insanity unless you look at it through the prism that the left is doing everything they can to take over this country by replacing the majority of Caucasians with cheap labor minorities.

They want the Chinese model of an elite ruling class of business leaders and bureaucrats and a cheap labor subclass easily controlled. Chinese culture allows them to be submissive and follow orders of the powerful with little individual rights. Caucasian culture doesn’t fit that mold so they’ll just replace us as a majority population by easily controlled and cheap labor “brown people.”

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Way ta go New York.

Bet your tax payers up their are joyous about this!!!!

I am excited about any portion of my fed tax dollars having anything to do with it also.

#gratefultohelpJuanValdez

Last edited by renegade50; 04/08/21.
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Just another reason to vote with my feet,so tired of this nonsense. This crap has finally got my wife ready to go,can t take much more,it s a madhouse!

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by renegade50
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Way ta go New York.

Bet your tax payers up their are joyous about this!!!!

I am excited about any portion of my fed tax dollars having anything to do with it also.

#gratefultohelpJuanValdez

I'm trying to discern the basis of a lawsuit to stop this and on what grounds.

“Factio democratica delenda est"
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
IamShado: This is indeed a sad and preposterous plan.
BUT... we have no one to blame but ourselves for allowing such idiotic and self destructive politicians into office!
Again... sad!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
way to go New York, will be enough for the company I retired from to shut down 400 jobs in manufacturing located there due to the tax burden.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
That article is not entirely accurate. The number is closer to $ 21,000 , and not only to illegals, but also to criminals recently released from jail. Also......if they continue to stay unemployed (of course they will) our fine Governor will continue to pay them the 400.00 weekly additional unemployment subsidy. The total if they stay out till September is about $ 28,000 dollars each.

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Money to people that were stealing American jobs and artificially driving down wages. Pure insanity unless you look at it through the prism that the left is doing everything they can to take over this country by replacing the majority of Caucasians with cheap labor minorities.

They want the Chinese model of an elite ruling class of business leaders and bureaucrats and a cheap labor subclass easily controlled. Chinese culture allows them to be submissive and follow orders of the powerful with little individual rights. Caucasian culture doesn’t fit that mold so they’ll just replace us as a majority population by easily controlled and cheap labor “brown people.”

LIKE !!!!!!!!!!

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
I
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
I
Originally Posted by Skunkman
That article is not entirely accurate. The number is closer to $ 21,000 , and not only to illegals, but also to criminals recently released from jail. Also......if they continue to stay unemployed (of course they will) our fine Governor will continue to pay them the 400.00 weekly additional unemployment subsidy. The total if they stay out till September is about $ 28,000 dollars each.

Holy s***! That's sickening.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
At least we aren't speaking German!

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Mandarin is the language of choice of our overlords.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by IamShado
Originally Posted by Skunkman

Holy s***! That's sickening.

This is total BS. I have always been proud to be an American but not so sure now. This s**t makes me sick.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
There’s an incredible movement of emigrants from the northeast now settling here in the Lake Norman / Iredell County region of North Carolina. Things are changing rapidly. Residential building is outgrowing infrastructure. Running from what they built I fear, though yes I know, some good folk running from what others built and they can’t change.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Democrats are stocking the sanctuary cities for future elections.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

397 members (17CalFan, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1_deuce, 1lesfox, 163bc, 37 invisible), 2,106 guests, and 1,007 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,493
Posts18,452,353
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.