Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
I hadnt watched a sporting event in two years, dont fly and i drink beer so [bleep] them all

BP-B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Long ago. Fuqq em

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your right.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by 270jrk
Tarquin and Indy, aren’t you glad that trump is gone so we can get back to usual: criticizing the left while they run the country into the ground? At least trump isn’t embarrassing the right anymore, right?

Who the Hell are you talking about? I voted for Trump twice and contributed more $$$ to his campaign than all others combined in all prior elections. If he runs in 2024 I'll vote for him but at age 78 then, he might be a bit old.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
The Washington Examiner had an article about the NFL and said that TV viewership had declined 17% due to their BLM bullshit. It also said that the MLB audience is older, whiter, and more conservative than other sports. Ha ha.

BTW: MLB spelled backwards is BLM.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
20 years or more ago. Dont forget Amazon too. No Netflix either. Or Levi's... & many others.

Youtube is tough cuz I like music & there is some outstanding stuff on there.

Sacred cows make good burgers when you know what temperature to cook them at.-Rev. Billy
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I boycott everything, just to be safe.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
The Rebel Yell is loud and clear on the Campfire, it’s just that no one is listening. All your boycotts and sports abstinence won’t even make a ripple in the sea of American industry and Sports.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Never cared much for any of the major sports and dumped them a while back with their BS, Don't fly anymore but definitely not with them and Coke just replies with a generic we don't care about you and your opinion reply. Stopped for a bite to eat the other day and asked what type soda they served, she replied Coke and I replied I'll have water, she laughed. I have no problem, there are many choices out there.

I don't want a pickle, I just wanna ride my motorcycle
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Stopped going to Subway after their F-bomb super bowl commercials a year ago.
Stopped all Coke products after they told me to be less white.
Never could afford BMW and wouldn't want to be associated with their kind anyway.
Stopped following any professional stick-and-ball sports team that kept criminals or pigs on their team, so that now means I don't watch any of them.
Stopped going to Dick's when they hired anti-gun lobbyists (isn't their new chicks for Dick's commercial something?)
Don't want to buy Chinese or other foreign products, but with domestic companies going the tree-hugger route, it's getting even more difficult to buy American.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Goosey
provisions that will limit ballot access, potentially confuse voters and give more power to Republican lawmakers

makes it a crime to offer water to voters waiting in lines, which tend to be longer in densely populated communities

Limit the number of "drop boxes" in which people can place their absentee votes, meaning many will have to travel further

When the coronavirus pandemic hit last year, Georgia’s secretary of state, Brad Raffensperger, a Republican, mailed absentee ballot applications to every registered voter in the state ahead of its June primary election. This led to absentee voting by record numbers of Georgians.

It’s now illegal for election officials to mail out absentee ballot applications to all voters.

The Republicans just don't want black people voting!

As a proud Republican i have no problem with black people voting but only with a Valid ID.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That should be easy...I quit watching all professional sports,quit drinking coke back in Jan. because of stomach problems and have not been on any airline since 2009 and have no plans to start.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I fully intend to finished them last two cans of coke I bought in my annual 12 pack purchase last November. I like it with my Jim Beam after deer hunting. However I wont be purchasing it for next year. I doubt they will miss my business. I dont watch sports or fly delta.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
S
S
Yup, along with sports and a number of other companies who try to force feed "the all Afro commercials" into our day to day lives.
I'll have a Beam & Pepsi thanks!

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Tarquin: Yes.
Will use the half case of coca cola in cans I have now as "exploding targets" for my newly acquired "ghost gun" (which I keep misplacing)!
I will be using Pepsi-Cola for refreshment from now on.
And my displeasure and new policy will be spoken directly but politely to EVERY coca-cola delivery man I see, from now on.
fuuckcoca-cola and the horse they rode in on!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Yep, and United now says they will hire 50% of their pilots for the color of their skin and what sex they are. I think I'll not get on one of their planes. I'll choose a company that hires pilots because they are qualified.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Yes, yes and yes.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by HitnRun
The Rebel Yell is loud and clear on the Campfire, it’s just that no one is listening. All your boycotts and sports abstinence won’t even make a ripple in the sea of American industry and Sports.

Bullsh!t.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
It is not that hard to do.

And if anyone thinks that it will make no difference think again.

They just pissed off a lot of folks that may not be of the same party they just pissed them off.

It's about money.

They ain't getting mine.You can do what you want.

It is still a free country.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
98 members (160user, 35, 308ld, 338reddog, 257_X_50, 10gaugemag, 9 invisible), 1,642 guests, and 757 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,766
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.