Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Yeah, I'm done with the GF. Never saw this side of her...

Don't be to hasty you already have to Covid, you might as well just keep banging her senseless.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Don't be to hasty you already have to Covid, you might as well just keep banging her senseless.

Yeah but whatever you do don' t pump her up.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Sound advice. She's a humpy little thing...

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Thanks. Should I take ivermectin every day?

Why not call a person who treats a lot of it to find out and get an Rx for Symbicort and find a proven treatment regimen?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
I’d rather be dead than live in a society this stupid.

LOL

I need to do something stupid every now and then to be able to function in this society. I was overdue. Maybe I should try some of the horse medicine sold at farm and tractor stores next.

Don't let Toot goad you into jumping off the bridge. wink

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Connect tha dots. Ya got this when deflave returned. Jus sayin.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by MM879
I got lectured for not getting the vaccine. I told her I was not sold on mRNA vaccines. She then tells me they've been in use for a couple hundred years. 🙄

The mRNA process has been studied for more than 30 years.

mRNA History

Right studied.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Sure thing, gramps.

LOL

You got it, punktard.

Run with it .

OK, gramps.

Wear your mask.

LOL

Tell us again about the time you and your kid got kicked out of the public park during the covid onset.

Was a low level employee, you said.

But he put your asses on the road back home behind your walls.

Laffin !

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Take care of yourself and monitor your symptoms closely. If you or your son worsen get to the hospital.

I got sick on March 10 and self isolated for 9 days. Had some scripts from the doc but i got sicker everyday. Spent the next 18 days in the hospital with 6 in icu. I got home a couple days ago but I’m still on oxygen.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mac84
Take care of yourself and monitor your symptoms closely. If you or your son worsen get to the hospital.

I got sick on March 10 and self isolated for 9 days. Had some scripts from the doc but i got sicker everyday. Spent the next 18 days in the hospital with 6 in icu. I got home a couple days ago but I’m still on oxygen.

Well, I guess there will be a few people along directly, to let you know:

• there is no such thing
  • maybe there is such a thing, but it's really just a cold
  • it's no worse than the flu
  • maybe it's worse than the flu, but 99% of the people that have it don't die from it
  • I thought it was supposed to disappear after the election!

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Mac, did the docs ever recommend the Infusion for you?

You had a rough go, sounds like.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Getting the “infusion” as you call it isn’t that simple as a PCP recommendation since it’s still in the testing phase you brain addled old Phuuuckk. What symptoms did he have? How long was he symptomatic before seeing his PCP. What contributing history did he have on the approved list to indicate the use of even Convalescent Plasma let alone Monoclonal Antibodies.

You know those “infusions” of a drug that costs many thousands of dollars, have only been a few thousand doses even made by Eli Lily and have a very strict spreadsheet covering acceptable recipients under the EUA.

I have actually been trained in the handling and use of these drugs and was actually involved in the administration numerous times so I think am significantly more up to date on the what’s, why’s and how’s of this drug then your fantasies.

But what the hell, facts and experience have never stopped your demented rants previously so continue as you were......

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by MallardAddict

Getting the “infusion” as you call it isn’t that simple you brain addled old [bleep]. What symptoms does he have? How long was he symptomatic before seeing his PCP. What contributing history does he have to indicate the use of MA’s? But what the hell, facts and experience have never stopped your demented rants previously so continue as you were......

As for me I was actually trained in the handling and use of these drugs and was involved in their administration numerous times so am significantly more up to date on the what’s, why’s and how’s of this drug then your fantasies.

Doc duck, the reason I asked the question about an Infusion is that a close friend with high risks and comorbidities came down with the virus, tested positive and confirmed as was his wife.

His primary doctor sent him directly to the hospital and ordered an Infusion for both of them (she had no health problems or comorbidities). They arrived at Our Lady of The Lake Hospital in Baton Rouge that morning feeling very ill.

They were both given the Infusion and by that same late evening felt fine and returned home. The next day all symptoms were gone for both of them..

They remained positive for the better part of 3weeks causing him to have to continue his dialysis treatments at another location until he and she tested negative.

I hope this helps your arrogant ass to understand the nature and reason for my question to dc223.

Now, feel free to carry on with your know it all bullscchitt.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

His primary doctor sent him directly to the hospital and ordered an Infusion for both of them (she had no health problems or comorbidities). They arrived at Our Lady of The Lake Hospital in Baton Rouge that morning feeling very ill.

They were both given the Infusion and by that same late evening felt fine and returned home. The next day all symptoms were gone for both of them..

First off not a Doc, just a medical responder who was fortunate enough to actually travel multiple time to help people effected by Covid rather then guess on an Internet forum like your doing. You clearly have zero understanding of what your stating nor have you done any research on banlanivimab as the only one spewing bullshit is yourself.

Monoclonal Antibody administration isn’t merely as simple as a doctors order as you state. Like I already told you it’s a study medication under EUA so docs can only refer their patients to the study for consideration but can’t simply write an order and it’s done.

You say your buddies wife has no comibidities so she is immediately not a candidate for MA’s per the guidelines set by Eli Lily and the FDA agreement so if she actually got them it wasn’t warranted nor covered by the EUA. After being involved in the long term care of numerous people who did receive MA’s I also highly doubt an MA infusion alone cleared all symptoms within hours as they simply don’t work that way.

MA’s are to only be given to certain people at high risk (read certain comirbidities) of their Covid progressing to the point of hospitalization in an attempt to stop the worsening of their inflammatory response to the virus. MA’s do this through the infusion of large amounts of antibody’s comprised from lab multiplication of the pancreatic cells of a specific breed of Asian hampster to effectively supercharge the recipients immune system. This is not a process that shows its effectiveness within just a few hours.

These medications also contain absolutely no substances or chemical compounds that effect the symptoms of Covid19 in any way so to claim the infusion alone erased their symptoms is also a falsehood! In fact almost every patient that I personally know got MA’s reported feeling the same with no marked worsening or improvement for several days.

Either your buddy is full of schiiittt or you are and I’m betting on you!

Everything I just wrote about the study, its agreement and the results so far are easily available to read online, or as I said feel free to continue parroting rumors and recommending treatments you know nothing about.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I see Ol' stiffneck is getting bitch-slapped.... again. laugh

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by add

Add:
That may or may not be me in the top left corner of the pic (several members here know me personally and can attest) after the first administration of Banlanivimab in a non hospital setting in the US. And that may also not be my hand holding the drug mixed up and ready to go that Toot has never seen but wants to educate me about (note the date on the top right of label).

Again not a doc but have given the drug he mentions and treated many people who received it for considerable amounts of time so I know Toot’s off his meds again and don’t want anyone believing his cockamamie bullshiiit

Attached Images
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
I’d rather be dead than live in a society this stupid.

LOL

I need to do something stupid every now and then to be able to function in this society. I was overdue. Maybe I should try some of the horse medicine sold at farm and tractor stores next.

Don't let Toot goad you into jumping off the bridge. wink

I’ll try and maintain...

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Sure thing, gramps.

LOL

You got it, punktard.

Run with it .

OK, gramps.

Wear your mask.

LOL

Tell us again about the time you and your kid got kicked out of the public park during the covid onset.

Was a low level employee, you said.

But he put your asses on the road back home behind your walls.

Laffin !

Yeah in hindsight I should have kicked his ass in front of my six year old.

LOL

You lazy Ol’ bitch.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by add

COVTARDs have no limit to their level of retard.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Well, I guess there will be a few people along directly, to let you know:

• there is no such thing
  • maybe there is such a thing, but it's really just a cold
  • it's no worse than the flu
  • maybe it's worse than the flu, but 99% of the people that have it don't die from it
  • I thought it was supposed to disappear after the election!

^^^Scared to death^^^

Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

520 members (10gaugeman, 204guy, 007FJ, 2500HD, 06hunter59, 1eyedmule, 47 invisible), 2,710 guests, and 1,246 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,597
Posts18,454,376
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.