Print Thread
Hop To
B
Billc Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
Just saw on Fox. Now they are flying out the illegals,out of Texas,to other cities in the U.S.

No ID,or passport required for these folks to go thru the TSA checkpoints. Carrying home made cardboard signs saying "please help us find gate to connecting flight,we don't speak english".

Didn't we catch a couple terrorists a couple days ago,trying to get across the border.

Wow.

GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Making everytown USA a border town.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
It's OK, they are now Democrats!

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I hear they want to ship a bunch to Fort Drum, Watertown NY for processing. I’m sure once they’re processed they are shipping them back to where they came from...right??

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Do you miss Trump yet?

I do.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I clearly remember every Democrat standing on the stage during the primary's raising their hands to indicate that each and everyone of them would vote to give "FREE health care to all illegals" if elected president. And yet some wonder why there's such a crowd trying to get in at the southern border. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. SO hell, while they're at it, why not give em all a free airplane ride to where ever they would like to go in the U.S.

Laws aren't preventative measures. In other words, more laws won't prevent gun crime from happening.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
No longer than Biden has been in office and he's f ucking up this country more than any other President in history !

B
Billc Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
From the safety standpoint. Two things: they have a few that have the covid. And they really don't have a clue,or care who they are,or where they will end up.

I really don't feel like flying, with these jack wagons running the show now. Last time I flew, I was asked for valid ID and had to lift my mask off,so TSA could confirm.

I just hope none of our hard working citizens,lose a family member, over this crap they are pulling.

B
Billc Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
And yes, I miss Trump. I miss the direction the country,and economy was headed. I also miss him calling out these lowlife that are in office now. I really really miss his big mouth that so offended folks.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ironbender
Do you miss Trump yet?

I do.

Trump was so mean...........Biden is so much nicer, not a mean bone in his body.......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Billc
And yes, I miss Trump. I miss the direction the country,and economy was headed. I also miss him calling out these lowlife that are in office now. I really really miss his big mouth that so offended folks.
Ditto!!

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I'm glad they are shipping T H E M out of Texas. I hope every state gets a few thousand and then maybe We The People will wake up.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Billc

I sure do miss Trump and what he did for America.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MD521
I'm glad they are shipping T H E M out of Texas. I hope every state gets a few thousand and then maybe We The People will wake up.

They’ll be living in cities where Republican/Democrat elections have thin margins. Ballet harvesting.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by MD521

The Dems will keep enough there to turn TX from red to blue

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
My daughter was on a flight from McAllen to Dallas on Wednesday. Three people on the flight were citizens, other 200 plus were illegals with NO identification.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Few more facts . . . . . . .they are flying them all over the country, putting them in hotels while they set them up with Medicaid, Social Security, food stamps, welfare payments, giving them cell phones, and helping them find permanent housing. All paid for by YOU.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (10gaugemag, 7mm_Loco, 35, 10Glocks, 14idaho, 6mmbrfan, 6 invisible), 1,593 guests, and 737 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,557
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.