Hop To
Page 5 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by MallardAddict
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

His primary doctor sent him directly to the hospital and ordered an Infusion for both of them (she had no health problems or comorbidities). They arrived at Our Lady of The Lake Hospital in Baton Rouge that morning feeling very ill.

They were both given the Infusion and by that same late evening felt fine and returned home. The next day all symptoms were gone for both of them..

First off not a Doc, just a medical responder who was fortunate enough to actually travel multiple time to help people effected by Covid rather then guess on an Internet forum like your doing. You clearly have zero understanding of what your stating nor have you done any research on banlanivimab as the only one spewing bullshit is yourself.

Monoclonal Antibody administration isn’t merely as simple as a doctors order as you state. Like I already told you it’s a study medication under EUA so docs can only refer their patients to the study for consideration but can’t simply write an order and it’s done.

You say your buddies wife has no comibidities so she is immediately not a candidate for MA’s per the guidelines set by Eli Lily and the FDA agreement so if she actually got them it wasn’t warranted nor covered by the EUA. After being involved in the long term care of numerous people who did receive MA’s I also highly doubt an MA infusion alone cleared all symptoms within hours as they simply don’t work that way.

MA’s are to only be given to certain people at high risk (read certain comirbidities) of their Covid progressing to the point of hospitalization in an attempt to stop the worsening of their inflammatory response to the virus. MA’s do this through the infusion of large amounts of antibody’s comprised from lab multiplication of the pancreatic cells of a specific breed of Asian hampster to effectively supercharge the recipients immune system. This is not a process that shows its effectiveness within just a few hours.

These medications also contain absolutely no substances or chemical compounds that effect the symptoms of Covid19 in any way so to claim the infusion alone erased their symptoms is also a falsehood! In fact almost every patient that I personally know got MA’s reported feeling the same with no marked worsening or improvement for several days.

Either your buddy is full of schiiittt or you are and I’m betting on you!

Everything I just wrote about the study, its agreement and the results so far are easily available to read online, or as I said feel free to continue parroting rumors and recommending treatments you know nothing about.

What I wrote is exactly what happened, doc duck and the only one full of scchitt regarding what I said is you.

Now please write another 12 paragraph thesis and tell me how much you don’t know.

Hint:
More is better.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
BP-B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by deflave
Sure thing, gramps.

LOL

You got it, punktard.

Run with it .

OK, gramps.

Wear your mask.

LOL

Tell us again about the time you and your kid got kicked out of the public park during the covid onset.

Was a low level employee, you said.

But he put your asses on the road back home behind your walls.

Laffin !

Yeah in hindsight I should have kicked his ass in front of my six year old.

LOL

You lazy Ol’ bitch.

I’d think that you, having had to “tap out over a 100 times”, feared more about you getting your own ass kicked in front of your 6 year old.

You made the right choice to retreat and go home behind your walls. I can see your point, Bob.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by add
I see Ol' stiffneck is getting bitch-slapped.... again. laugh

The chihuahua weighs in.

add , Attention Deficit. Disorder

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
I’d rather be dead than live in a society this stupid.

LOL

Do it.

What a mean thing to say.

I only want you to have what you’d rather be.
I care, bro.

Nah.

You’re just a miserable old prick.

LOL

I ain’t the fool saying that he’d rather be dead.

Let me know if you need help with it. I’ll dispatch shankhunt42 to your door.
Or Blackheart.
Or Gun wizard

Flave is right, you're a miserable old prick. The only thing I'd be doing if I were at Flave's is golfing with him. Your jew ass ain't dispatching me anywhere gramps.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by Mac84
Take care of yourself and monitor your symptoms closely. If you or your son worsen get to the hospital.

I got sick on March 10 and self isolated for 9 days. Had some scripts from the doc but i got sicker everyday. Spent the next 18 days in the hospital with 6 in icu. I got home a couple days ago but I’m still on oxygen.

Well, I guess there will be a few people along directly, to let you know:

• there is no such thing
  • maybe there is such a thing, but it's really just a cold
  • it's no worse than the flu
  • maybe it's worse than the flu, but 99% of the people that have it don't die from it
  • I thought it was supposed to disappear after the election!

So according to the CDC the chance of dying from Covid is so small in percentages that you would think by the Sick-a-mores of this world, that death is knocking at everyone’s door. Then there is a wee small percentage of people dying from the vaccines and the Sick-a-mores are leaving one tiny percentage to run to the other and claim the high ground.

Dead is dead and when the morons that keep pushing the worthless mask syndrome, realize there is no value in the mask but to be administered as a placebo, and get back to life, this won’t ever end.

What the Sick-a-mores don’t pay attention to is the millions of people, families and businesses that have been ruined by this over reaction to the so-called pandemic and realize that although there are 300,000 dead people, there are more than 350,000,000 that are alive and need to be able to live their lives without the Sick-a-more call to arms.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
I’d rather be dead than live in a society this stupid.

LOL

Do it.

What a mean thing to say.

I only want you to have what you’d rather be.
I care, bro.

Nah.

You’re just a miserable old prick.

LOL

I ain’t the fool saying that he’d rather be dead.

Let me know if you need help with it. I’ll dispatch shankhunt42 to your door.
Or Blackheart.
Or Gun wizard

Flave is right, you're a miserable old prick. The only thing I'd be doing if I were at Flave's is golfing with him. Your jew ass ain't dispatching me anywhere gramps.

Damn.
I thought your rough and tough, boney ole ass was actually a gun for hire.

You and Flave would make a good pair.

Shalom

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
dogcatcher, hope you don't get it as bad as I did last December - barely had a fever for a couple of days but for 2.5 weeks I felt like I got ran over by a truck.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I’d think that you, having had to “tap out over a 100 times”, feared more about you getting your own ass kicked in front of your 6 year old.

You made the right choice to retreat and go home behind your walls. I can see your point, Bob.

Uhhh, anybody that has rolled has been tapped out 100 times.

You stupid old fugk.

LMAO

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

What I wrote is exactly what happened, doc duck and the only one full of scchitt regarding what I said is you.

Now please write another 12 paragraph thesis and tell me how much you don’t know.

Hint:
More is better.

Lie.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Had Covid last Thanksgiving.

Reading Toot's posts is much worse.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

Yes.

Skankhunt is my golf buddy.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
Had Covid last Thanksgiving.

Reading Toot's posts is much worse.

LOL

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by HitnRun
Take care of yourself and monitor your symptoms closely. If you or your son worsen get to the hospital.

I got sick on March 10 and self isolated for 9 days. Had some scripts from the doc but i got sicker everyday. Spent the next 18 days in the hospital with 6 in icu. I got home a couple days ago but I’m still on oxygen.

• there is no such thing
  • maybe it's worse than the flu, but 99% of the people that have it don't die from it

So according to the CDC the chance of dying from Covid is so small in percentages that you would think by the Sick-a-mores of this world, that death is knocking at everyone’s door. Then there is a wee small percentage of people dying from the vaccines and the Sick-a-mores are leaving one tiny percentage to run to the other and claim the high ground.

Dead is dead and when the morons that keep pushing the worthless mask syndrome, realize there is no value in the mask but to be administered as a placebo, and get back to life, this won’t ever end.

What the Sick-a-mores don’t pay attention to is the millions of people, families and businesses that have been ruined by this over reaction to the so-called pandemic and realize that although there are 300,000 dead people, there are more than 350,000,000 that are alive and need to be able to live their lives without the Sick-a-more call to arms.

I wouldn't say there is no value in the mask. check out the incidence (and fatality rate) from the Flu this year compared to any other year.

Was it worth it?

that's an economics question.

One we as a country should probably figure out, for the next Pandemic.

there will be another one, maybe not for another 100 years.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm still wondering about our annual 225,000 "lower respitory ailments" and "flu/pnuemonia" patients that we didn't have in 2020?

Where did they go??? Aliens, Epstein Island, Vlad got them??? Who knows.

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by HitnRun

• there is no such thing

I wouldn't say there is no value in the mask. check out the incidence (and fatality rate) from the Flu this year compared to any other year.

Was it worth it?

that's an economics question.

One we as a country should probably figure out, for the next Pandemic.

there will be another one, maybe not for another 100 years.

LOL

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
I'm still wondering about our annual 225,000 "lower respitory ailments" and "flu/pnuemonia" patients that we didn't have in 2020?

They got relabeled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
2019 numbers

Number of deaths for leading causes of death
Heart disease: 659,041
Cancer: 599,601
Accidents (unintentional injuries): 173,040
Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 156,979
Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 150,005
Alzheimer’s disease: 121,499
Diabetes: 87,647
Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 51,565
Influenza and pneumonia: 49,783
Intentional self-harm (suicide): 47,511
Source: Mortality in the United States, 2019, data table for figure 2

NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

They got relabeled.

Yes absolutely!!!

NRA Endowment Member

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

They got relabeled.

Stay drunk 24/7 like flave and you won't ever know you have covid.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
PS for the OP I hope you are well soon!

I don't discount the fact he is sick....with whatever.

NRA Endowment Member

Page 5 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
687 members (117LBS, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 70 invisible), 2,687 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,688
Posts18,399,775
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.