Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
More Fake Hate – Black Leftist College Student Admits to Drawing Racist Graffiti to Stir up Racial Strife and Enhance Racial Animosity

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ial-strife-and-enhance-racial-animosity/

Fake hate crimes are seemingly more prevalent than actual hate crimes now as victimhood is a currency for glorification. A BLACK student at Albion College in Michigan now admits to writing racist graffiti. The school previously launched an investigation and contacted the FBI for assistance.

With the Fake Hate exposed, now the school is downplaying the events in a misguided, politically correct effort to heal the student body. “College officials are encouraging members of the community to care for one another and lean on faculty, staff and community members who are supporting them.” In other words, stand in your safe space because the need for your safe space is important, even though the need for your safe space was false.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Real white hate isn't fake.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Fake hate my azz. There's definitely growing tension between the whites and negros. Even my black acquaintance's aren't as friendly as they once were.

Life is good live it while you can.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
The impending division between everyone , orchestrated and spawned by the last two Democratic administrations is in the offing and getting ugly fast!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I don't really think most white folks hate blacks, but I do feel that many, me included, have negro fatigue

Sam......

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Racist graffiti appears in college dorm. NAACP condemns the act; students march and boycott — then a black student admits he did it.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/racis...tt-then-a-black-student-admits-he-did-it

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I don't really think most white folks hate blacks, but I do feel that many, me included, have negro fatigue

Exactly.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well, That Graph Certainly Torched the Liberal Narrative on Hate Crimes in America
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...-narrative-on-racism-in-america-n2587707

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

count my wife and I also......bob

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by steve4102
Well, That Graph Certainly Torched the Liberal Narrative on Hate Crimes in America

A quote from the acticle, "because white liberals are doing what they do best: being on the wrong side of an issue."

This guy knows what he's talking about.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

I think that is very true Sam. I've been hearing things (some not so good) from people I've never heard mention the topic of race.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
There is no Hate Crime. There is only crime. What we're dealing with is Thought Police. Obama set race relations back 50 years and is proud of it. The social justice warrior's job is keeping the hate going and planting more seeds of derision in order to keep their money coming in. The only thing the democrats have to win with is keeping American Citizens divided and they're good at it. Black Lives Matter is a Marxist/Communist Organization and they admit it. They couldn't care less about Blacks.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
It’s just sad.

But we don’t want the Irish they said😂

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by BobMt

count my wife and I also......bob

And every white person I associate with. Sick of the blatant disregard for the reality of who’s to blame for their plight.
Hint: It’s not white people.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
A plague on society. Including all the whites who emulate them or apologize for them.
Skin color has zero to do with it, there’s good and bad in all.
Certainly an argument could easily be made that there’s a disproportionate percentage of one group though.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by steve4102

A quote from the acticle, "because white liberals are doing what they do best: being on the wrong side of an issue."

This guy knows what he's talking about.

Yessir.
The real problem.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
When our society begins to glorify their actions, "culture" of violence, dress, speech & the hate they call music; it has only emboldened the blacks to orchestrate lawless events such as this, riots & looting as a means to openly show their racist hate towards the WHITE man with no repercussions!

Until we as a society begin to hold these sub-human animals to account it will only get worse!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

I don't hate Blacks,but many are trouble makers and a PITA .

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by MPat70

Until we as a society begin to hold these sub-human animals to account it will only get worse!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS.....in spades.

So too speak.......

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by MPat70

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS.....in spades.

So too speak.......

Sig line worthy

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10ring1, 1337Fungi, 52 invisible), 2,729 guests, and 1,082 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,312
Posts18,468,262
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.