Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
These Africans don't like to fight unless the outnumber the opponent at least 3 to 1.
th

Jungle DNA..........animals run in packs. That's why you rarely see a lone Negro.

BP-B2

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
We’re this female Homo sapiens beating up the postal worker?

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Now that's a good whitey and take that beat down. As always.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm having a hard time remembering the last time I saw white folks working in a post office, always peeps of color behind the counter........I guess the whites are all out on routes

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Think wiping your zzz with all their future mail would be appropriate

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
These Africans don't like to fight unless the outnumber the opponent at least 3 to 1.

Nig's or mexicans same difference. That's how they role.

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Old Ornery
We’re this female Homo sapiens beating up the postal worker?

They may have a soul, but they are still sub-human

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by ingwe
I had to click on it to see if my hunch about the perps was right.

It was.

Groids...

Knew before I opened it.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Theres lots of Black on White unprovoked violence on video but this one doesn’t seem to fit the usual profile.

Tough White postal worker lady is on ground fighting with black woman. Black woman’s friend grabs postal woman’s hair and throws some punches.

Third Black woman appears to intend to intervene but cameraman stops her. Black woman in fight is yelling “you hit me first”.

White postal worker gets on her feet unintimidated, gets in their personal space. Black women hastily flee scene, postal worker pursues short distance on foot.

There may or may not have been a fender bender that precipitated the incident, the narrator says it was over stimulus checks. Dunno if he is to be believed.

That’s what I get from that.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by hanco
Originally Posted by ingwe
I had to click on it to see if my hunch about the perps was right.

It was.

Groids...

I would have bet a fifty

No takers here!

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Theres lots of Black on White unprovoked violence on video but this one doesn’t seem to fit the usual profile.
Tough White postal worker lady is on ground fighting with black woman. Black woman’s friend grabs postal woman’s hair and throws some punches.
Third Black woman appears to intend to intervene but cameraman stops her. Black woman in fight is yelling “you hit me first”.
White postal worker gets on her feet unintimidated, gets in their personal space. Black women hastily flee scene, postal worker pursues short distance on foot.
There may or may not have been a fender bender that precipitated the incident, the narrator says it was over stimulus checks. Dunno if he is to be believed.

That’s what I get from that.

You love blaming Whitey.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
. Another onlooker is also heard saying “y’all going to jail,” according to the chaotic clip.

One woman has since been arrested in the attack, Flint police told The Post Friday. However, Detective Sgt. Tyrone Booth declined to identify the suspect until she was arraigned.

Well, after the two black girls killed a minority Uber driver and received almost no punishment, you can bet your ass that these two will get less than nothing for assaulting Whitey.

Last edited by steve4102; 04/10/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by steve4102
. Another onlooker is also heard saying “y’all going to jail,” according to the chaotic clip.

One woman has since been arrested in the attack, Flint police told The Post Friday. However, Detective Sgt. Tyrone Booth declined to identify the suspect until she was arraigned.

Well, after the two black girls killed a minority Uber driver and received almost no punishment, you can bet your ass that these two will get less than nothing for assaulting Whitey.

This is because, in the minds of the woke left (now in power in the US), black criminals aren't victimizers. They are victims of the White system put in place to keep them down. The "real" victimizers are the White victims of black crime, and the White criminal justice system seeking to punish black criminals. So, to the extent they are able, the woke establishment will seek to shield the "true" victims (i.e., black criminals) from the "unjust" persecution of the White system (the White victims of black crime being part of which) by seeing to it that the "true" victims (i.e., black criminals) are handled with kid gloves. We shouldn't, after all, punish the "victims."

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
anyone shocked.typical day in the new usa.just another example of non human animal eggplants showing what they are.i can honestly say that in the last few years i have become a racist.yes there are many good decent hard working blacks in this country.this behavoir pisses them off more than us the evil white race.that being said,i have zero tolerance for this [bleep] from these animals.to me if the postal carrier had a weapon and shot them down it would of been deserved.same as a rabid dog..people are only going to take so much of this [bleep] with the 13% being treated better than whites with more opportunity and so many truly believing they are the supreme race.all of it being on the hands of the cancerous disease demonrat bottom feeding scum that controls all..i know in my heart i always thought of this country as truly the greatest on earth.no longer.

A
acy Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by guy57
Just a couple poor underPRIVELAGED Flint residents that think they DESERVE ALL those stimulus checks. To bad the mail lady didn't have a M&P Sheild 9mm to even the fight up some.

That would have made my day.

Yep. Could have made that a pay per view video. I would pony up.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
1.0,s with the right to vote on welfare as a generational way of life.

What does anyone expect???

They should go out and work for a living or something???

LOL!!!

LBJ,s great society....
Most expensive per capita voters on the planet.....

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Maybe this is what happened to LilJames once upon a time.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by MadMooner
I’ve wanted to beat a postal worker or two.

That’s what I’m thinking.

Can we get those two a presidential freedom award or whatever?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Back hoes are made to solve these problems.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
645 members (1badf350, 09wingates, 219 Wasp, 2003and2013, 007FJ, 160user, 66 invisible), 2,593 guests, and 1,167 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,601
Posts18,398,282
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.