Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Thought of ending it all ! No more bullshit ?

I’m not saying me!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
BP-B2

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
No. Because I feel my destiny is rapidly approaching.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I still believe that any day above ground is a good day.

Life is fragile, and every day is a gift.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
I hope you don't mean.[Linked Image from i.ebayimg.com]

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Suicide - NEVER!!!
Homicide is a definite possibility, however.

When I go, there may be a pile of hot, smoking brass around me.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

I think a lot of people can relate.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

I think a lot of people can relate.

Some folks wonder what their whole purpose in being here is all about.

I look at the grandkids and I see my purpose clear as glass!!!

Founder

WS

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Too busy working to have time to sit around contemplating stupid scheit like a lot of people on here apparently do.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Too busy working to have time to sit around contemplating stupid scheit like a lot of people on here apparently do.

I want you by my side at Ragnarök! 😉

Founder

WS

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The enemy is actually intending for many people lose all hope and will surrender to what they want you to believe is an inevitable life of submission to their agenda. We have been watching this plan unfold for decades and the enemy is a formidable one that should never be underestimated. There 2 things that I cling to to maintain my sanity.

First, I try to embrace the simple things in life that can bring happiness- a sunrise in the great outdoors, a smile on a kid's face when playing, tossing a ball for a beloved dog, unconditional love of family, hanging out with friends watching some fights over a plate of wings, a freshly washed truck, enjoying a favorite song on the radio etc. Savor those simple moments and allow yourself to remember that life includes things that aren't related to politics and you being a pawn in someone's insidious plan.

Second, I embrace a hate for those people who wish to destroy everything that I cherish. I know that sounds dark, but the alternative is submission to the opposite of liberty and freedom and self determination. I relish in every defeat that my enemy suffers and I do what I can to reveal the truth of the plot to people who seem to have their eyes closed to the obvious reality of what's happening. And I prepare and await my calling when it happens to do my part in the war against evil.

Some people will argue that all we need is faith and eventually God will step in and save us from ourselves. I am a God fearing man but I think we are on our own in this fight. If and when I stand alone and have to answer for my actions, or worse, my inaction, I don't want to have to say that I stood by while evil was allowed to take hold of our blessed country and lives. It is ours to retake or to lose. The decision is ours and ours alone imo.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
IC B3

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
I don't have a problem dying, and as Mark says, I may die standing up for my constitutional rights and will go willing in a fight hoping I get some licks in on the way out.

I can't rule out, 'walking out' if I become such a physical or financial burden to my family with end of life issues. Nothing messy, just go for a hike.

Kent

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
It's not my decision to make. The Lord has jurisdiction on when I die.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by krp
I can't rule out 'walking out' if I become such a physical or financial burden to my family with end of life issues. Nothing messy, just go for a hike.
I concur.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Our ancestors didn't claw their way out of servitude and muck to have their spawn end up a bunch of spineless whiners.

If nothing else, we owe them....big time!

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SBTCO
Our ancestors didn't claw their way out of servitude and muck to have their spawn end up a bunch of spineless whiners.

If nothing else, we owe them....big time!

Yep.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When I’m gone, I pray you will judge me not

For I could not bare this slowly rot

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
A gentleman a few years older than I and retired from our factory had that decision to make. He had no family except a sister whom he had not seen for ten years as she lived several LARGE states away. No kids, an ex-wife he had not spoken to in fifty years.

He lived alone in a small town and cared for his house and yard. The neighbors would see him mowing the yard with one hand on the mower and another on his cane.

Then finally, he was not able to even do that and allowed friendly neighbors to help him out with the yard for one summer. The time came when he was not able to get in and out of the car to get groceries, nor, I imagine capable of cleaning up behind himself in the house or bathroom.

So he had a choice. Either go into a care facility for his remaining days and let the staff keep him in diapers and wash his ass, or not.

He chose not. The neighbors heard a gunshot from his house. Police found him at the dining room table with a 357 revolver on the floor.

I respect his decision.

My Dad chose the diapers and ass washing.

I respect his decision.

I have eight grandkids within ten minutes of the house. They and their three sets of parents are eager to answer any request. We strive to make few.

I intend to delay my passing as long as I can, as long as I have a wife or kids who would be hurt by my absence.

Without family, I would have no problem hobbling across the ice flow in a blizzard. One just has to make sure he does not wait until he can no longer hobble away.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
Yes, after I watched cancer take my wife 3 years ago. Looked down barrel of a 12 ga and tickled the trigger.
I slowly got over it.
These days my motivation to live is the coming conflict. Stay ready.

Don't fire unless fired upon. But if they want a war let it begin here.

Captain John Parker, commander of the militiamen at Lexington, Massachusetts, on sighting British Troops (attributed), April 19, 1775
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I

Preach Brother

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ISRO

Preach Brother

STFU

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
651 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 12308300, 56 invisible), 3,141 guests, and 1,237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,741
Posts18,401,179
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.