Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 17 1 2 3 4 16 17
N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Of my recollection is on(I read the specifics overnight and definitely could be foggy) the art. suspicion was not being able to see the rear tag. During the process of pulling the car iver, that was rectified (again, if memory serves).
We can see the results post-stop.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
GB1

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by NH K9
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
What happened leading up to the start of the video is irrelevant. Refusing to get out of the vehicle is irrelevant. Failing to stop is irrelevant.

Dem po-po is rasssist

You bet your A$$ it is, the soldier doesn’t have to submit to Bullchit

Dam Skippy, no matter what the Supreme Court says lol

Is it not common (relatively speaking) where you are for some folks (particularly women) to continue to a lit gas station, etc? I don't believe I've ever reacted in that manner when it's happened

That's because you're a man of intelligence and Class. It makes a difference.

You take that back........

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I heard them call it a "felony" stop so they were obviously proceeding with caution. I would've complied with the police immediately and he should have as well. That being said, they did have their guns drawn on him and he did have his hands out the window. I could see blasting him in the face with pepper spray if he was reaching back into the vehicle etc but having his hands out the window seems like an opportunity to deescalate that situation. What's the LEO position here??

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I had a cop pull on me because I stopped where I felt safe right here in San Antonio whilst in uniform and I’m white. The tickets he wrote got thrown out and he received dept disciplinary action after being scolded by the judge and prosecutor. I smiled and winked at him in court and walked out. I used my power of “subpoena” (which the court clerk tried to deny) to defeat him. I subpoenaed the Chief of Police of San Antonio, all academy instructors, and his supervisors. I never even hired a lawyer.

Too many puss-nutted LEO out there.

I'll front the bucks for a transcript of the hearing for this fairy tale.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Bully's are not motivated by race all that much, but a bad cop is just a bad cop. If the driver were white it would be no different. It's just a jerk with a badge making things hard for all the good cops................ Well .............if there are any on his department.

If there are some good ones it does make many like me wonder why they allow such things to happen without bringing it up to the governor, city fathers and even the press themselves................. But being a GOOD cop is the prerequisite to do the right thing.

ALL THOSE GOOD ONES don't seem to be getting much press from ALL the arrests they make for the crimes of "operation under color of law", unlawful threat of deadly force, false arrest. making false statements, filing false reports, constructive treason, perjury and a handful of other felonies that should be addressed by all cops seeing them happen right in front of their eyes.

Must be "the press"................Yeah..........they are just not telling us all.

Right?

IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
That is the standing army our forefathers warned us about. And so many “freedom loving patriots” on these forums line up around the block to defend it. Disgusting.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Fubarski
I had a cop pull on me because I stopped where I felt safe right here in San Antonio whilst in uniform and I’m white. The tickets he wrote got thrown out and he received dept disciplinary action after being scolded by the judge and prosecutor. I smiled and winked at him in court and walked out. I used my power of “subpoena” (which the court clerk tried to deny) to defeat him. I subpoenaed the Chief of Police of San Antonio, all academy instructors, and his supervisors. I never even hired a lawyer.

Too many puss-nutted LEO out there.

I'll front the bucks for a transcript of the hearing for this fairy tale.

This from the fairy himself.

Laffin.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Somebody not gettin enough attention.

Dirtball2 be jealous.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I would have been shot. Had I survived, there would be one helluve lawsuit pending. Great example of why people hate police. Walrus guy, SHUT THE FUGG UP ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
The cop with the spray needs a good beating. How in hell was he supposed to get out of the car with his hands out the window and his seat belt on! If he would have even tried to unbuckle it he would be dead by now. Some cops are nothing more than thugs with a badge

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Soldier did the right thing. That guy has no business being a cop, or anything else for that matter. Stupid fugg needs beat down.
Low wages bring low wage applicants. PD’s need to pay more and raise the bar for the requirements needed to be eligible for employment a helluva lot higher. Around here, some of the dumbest fuggs I’ve ever met become LEO’s.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by szihn
Bully's are not motivated by race all that much, but a bad cop is just a bad cop. If the driver were white it would be no different. It's just a jerk with a badge making things hard for all the good cops................ Well .............if there are any on his department.

If there are some good ones it does make many like me wonder why they allow such things to happen without bringing it up to the governor, city fathers and even the press themselves................. But being a GOOD cop is the prerequisite to do the right thing.

ALL THOSE GOOD ONES don't seem to be getting much press from ALL the arrests they make for the crimes of "operation under color of law", unlawful threat of deadly force, false arrest. making false statements, filing false reports, constructive treason, perjury and a handful of other felonies that should be addressed by all cops seeing them happen right in front of their eyes.

Must be "the press"................Yeah..........they are just not telling us all.

Right?

Simple. The solution is just to not pay any taxes. Otherwise you are funding your own oppressors.

Do I have that right?

MAGA
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
So, how's he supposed to undo the seat belt so he can get out of the car with his hands outside the window? Guns drawn and he pulls his hands inside to undo the seat belt? Tough to comply with conflicts like that.

Retired cat herder.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Soldier did the right thing. That guy has no business being a cop, or anything else for that matter. Stupid fugg needs beat down.
Low wages bring low wage applicants. PD’s need to pay more and raise the bar for the requirements needed to be eligible for employment a helluva lot higher. Around here, some of the dumbest fuggs I’ve ever met become LEO’s.

Cannot disagree.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Somebody not gettin enough attention.

Dirtball2 be jealous.

You did make me laugh with that one!

Apparently fairies like attention also.

Laffin some more.
Thanks

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
The guy who initiated the felony stop is identified in the video as a rookie.

If I already had guns drawn on me by yelling Cops and had a handgun right there in the driver’s side door I’d be nervous too about stepping out under those circumstances, reaching to undo a seatbelt or whatever.

Not a good place to keep a handgun IMHO.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

High wages turned a bunch of Massachusetts State Police troopers into white collar criminals.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
What to make of this one.

Looking for a check, and having just enough knowledge to possibly pull it off.

No different than the guys who cause other vehicles to rear end them.

How it looked from here. Some of ya’ll have angst over this? Driver took the passive aggressive route of indignation, “You can’t make me, i got rights!” He did that, rather than, say, just comply? Whatcha hiding? Get out of the vehicle, stupid. It’s a farce to claim “But, but, cops are racist, they gonna kill me!” Yeah, in a well lit gas station covered in cameras. Puh-lease....

The “Who’s your commanding officer?” line was LOL material. What, you’re a 2nd Lt medical platoon leader or some such, and suddenly, you don’t have to follow a LEO’s order, and you’re lookin’ to go over their heads to prove it? Who put the delusional berries in your cereal this morning, cupcake?

Insert Chris Rock’s “How not to get your azz beat by the police” here.

Add to that, a sad day when we’ve a campfire pile-on over leo doing their job.

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by kingston

High wages turned a bunch of Massachusetts State Police troopers into white collar criminals.

High wages, schitty decisions, and even worse morals......

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by sandcritter
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
What to make of this one.

Looking for a check, and having just enough knowledge to possibly pull it off.

No different than the guys who cause other vehicles to rear end them.

How it looked from here. Some of ya’ll have angst over this? Driver took the passive aggressive route of indignation, “You can’t make me, i got rights!” He did that, rather than, say, just comply? Whatcha hiding? Get out of the vehicle, stupid. It’s a farce to claim “But, but, cops are racist, they gonna kill me!” Yeah, in a well lit gas station covered in cameras. Puh-lease....

The “Who’s your commanding officer?” line was LOL material. What, you’re a 2nd Lt medical platoon leader or some such, and suddenly, you don’t have to follow a LEO’s order, and you’re lookin’ to go over their heads to prove it? Who put the delusional berries in your cereal this morning, cupcake?

Insert Chris Rock’s “How not to get your azz beat by the police” here.

Add to that, a sad day when we’ve a campfire pile-on over leo doing their job.

You can do your job without being a dick. Apparently these guys couldn't.

Wouldn't you have wanted to know why two guys were screaming at you to get out of the car while pointing guns at you?

Last edited by gregintenn; 04/11/21.
Page 2 of 17 1 2 3 4 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

625 members (12344mag, 160user, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 1936M71, 62 invisible), 2,172 guests, and 1,132 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,135
Posts18,464,707
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.