Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I know that's a contradiction . It's been awhile since I paid attention to what available. ,. Something to go on a backup rifle and not go for chit after a couple of trips to the range. 30-06 Enfield BSA factory sporter, it's an accurate hunting rifle. .

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
I know that's a contradiction . It's been awhile since I paid attention to what available. ,. Something to go on a backup rifle and not go for chit after a couple of trips to the range. 30-06 Enfield BSA factory sporter, it's an accurate hunting rifle. .

Did someone say BSA enfield? Well, this is what I use on mine:
Model B^^

Model E:

Keep it simple. Not much compares (in this price range) to the Burris FFII 3-9x40 with ballistic plex reticle.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Fullfield is the go to for reliable and affordable

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Agreed. The Fullfield II is the way to go.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Another vote for the Fullfield II or Fullfield E1. I believe that the new Fullfield IV is Chicom made.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just picked up a FFII myself. If you’re worried about BC caps, it’s no biggie. I set it straight on 5x and turning to 9x puts it at about 3:00. Going lower isn’t bad. The lid is a little obstructive, but lays pretty flat. I think a little shaving in it and it’ll lay even lower.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I think I have three FF IIs now, and a 30mm E1. Also an E1 4.5-14. Not crazy about the later BP reticles, but zero issues with the scopes. $190 is the most I paid for any of them.

If you find some extra money in some old pants, Trijicon still has several 3-9s starting at about $500.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There are quality dependable offerings in budget 3-9's offered by Burris, Hawke and Athlon

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
http://www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]
IC B3

P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P
A Bushnell Elite would be a good choice! I believe ALL of the Elites were made in Japan. Not sure if the newer "tacticooler" chinese scopes are in the same ballpark though.

N
NWT Online Content
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
N
Originally Posted by gr8fuldoug
There are quality dependable offerings in budget 3-9's offered by Burris, Hawke and Athlon

I guess I am missing something. Are USA consumers really purchasing and supporting these Chinese CCP (Hawke and Athlon, not sure about the current Burris) made goods? Have you had your head in the sand?
China is not your friend.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Doug is in New York, has been very good to the ‘fire, and offers impeccable service. I don’t think he’s responsible for our country’s economic policy.

Just a thought while sitting in my Chinese made office chair typing on my Chinese made iPhone.

N
NWT Online Content
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
N
Originally Posted by 16bore
Doug is in New York, has been very good to the ‘fire, and offers impeccable service. I don’t think he’s responsible for our country’s economic policy.

Just a thought while sitting in my Chinese made office chair typing on my Chinese made iPhone.

Comrade,
Sounds like you have already surrendered. Not me !!! F*** the CCCP

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by NWT
[
Comrade,

Seriously? So you don't have a vehicle? You don't have any appliances in your home? You don't have a laptop or phone? No heating and AC in your home? What device are you using to post here? Think about that for a moment.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Well stated...

N
NWT Online Content
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
N
Originally Posted by BobbyTomek
Originally Posted by NWT
[
Comrade,

Seriously? So you don't have a vehicle? You don't have any appliances in your home? You don't have a laptop or phone? No heating and AC in your home? What device are you using to post here? Think about that for a moment.

Bobby,
YES , Seriously!!!
One of our greatest freedoms is hunting and shooting. The CCP wants to end all democracy and the freedoms we enjoy.
The CCCP is in the largest military buildup in the history of the world. Some items we are forced to buy Chinese at this time, Sport Optics is not one of them. The CCP hates America. Sounds like you have surrendered too!!! Time to open your eyes on what is going on in the world. The CCP what’s to end our way of life, and our children’s future is at stake.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If China dropped a billion rounds of 22LR on the market for $0.99/box it’d be gone in15 minutes. Maybe 20.

So don’t buy a scope. I’m sure that the USA market share is pretty small. Who knows....except Doug

N
NWT Online Content
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
N
If China dropped a billion rounds of 22LR on the market for $0.99/box it’d be gone in15 minutes. Maybe 20.

So don’t buy a scope. I’m sure that the USA market share is pretty small. Who knows....except Doug

Comrade 16,
Feels like you support the CCP and or have a defeatist passive attitude.
Not sure where you have been the last decade. The CCP has infiltrated our major universities/colleges with spies, the CCP is spending billions of dollars in attempts to hack our military and technology companies. The CCP cheats, steals , and bribes their way while people like you and Bobby give them a pass. I have been to Beijing and Shanghai 6 times in the past 30 months. I have experience first hand what is going on there. We have more control over our purchases. Has your head been in the sand the past decade and especially the past 15 months? Do you not understand the CCP hates the USA?
It’s passive and naive people like you who will wake up one day and ask what has happened, and respond maybe we should have paid attention. So sad.
Go ahead and be proud of your value CCP made sport optics while you are hunting or shooting in your free country. Maybe you don’t care but I will guarantee the majority of us do care. F*** the CCP !!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SockPuppet

Who is the maker of this scope ?

Thanks

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 222ND, 12344mag, 257 mag, 2003and2013, 69 invisible), 2,512 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,675
Posts18,456,200
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.