Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NWT
Originally Posted by 16bore
If China dropped a billion rounds of 22LR on the market for $0.99/box it’d be gone in15 minutes. Maybe 20.

So don’t buy a scope. I’m sure that the USA market share is pretty small. Who knows....except Doug

Comrade 16,
Feels like you support the CCP and or have a defeatist passive attitude.
Not sure where you have been the last decade. The CCP has infiltrated our major universities/colleges with spies, the CCP is spending billions of dollars in attempts to hack our military and technology companies. The CCP cheats, steals , and bribes their way while people like you and Bobby give them a pass. I have been to Beijing and Shanghai 6 times in the past 30 months. I have experience first hand what is going on there. We have more control over our purchases. Has your head been in the sand the past decade and especially the past 15 months? Do you not understand the CCP hates the USA?
It’s passive and naive people like you who will wake up one day and ask what has happened, and respond maybe we should have paid attention. So sad.
Go ahead and be proud of your value CCP made sport optics while you are hunting or shooting in your free country. Maybe you don’t care but I will guarantee the majority of us do care. F*** the CCP !!!

Well hotshot, you shoulda fixed it while you were there.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I'm a Canuck and we have many more grievances with China, but one has to be realistic, it's backup rifle. NWT do you have a dependable $150 option ?

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Who is the maker of this scope ?

Thanks

That's the Burris.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I found the scope maker.
Thanks again.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by colorado bob

Thanks

That's the Burris.

Thanks Bob

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

IC B2

N
NWT Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
I'm a Canuck and we have many more grievances with China, but one has to be realistic, it's backup rifle. NWT do you have a dependable $150 option ?

Canuck,
Reliable , Dependable scope for $150 . Nope , and neither do the CCP.
I agree. You country has lots of problems with the CCP. Just look at all of the defective vaccines the CCP just sold your Boy King and the mess your country is in because of the CCP
Why anyone finds a excuse to purchase or sell CCP made goods, is telling me they are will to compromise their integrity and willing to sell their soul for the dollar or in Canada’s case a looney.
No one needs to buy sport optics from the China CCP.
The Chinese CCP hates the free world. Are you living in a vacuum the past decade? Do you care about the future and your children’s future? We can weed out a lot of the Chinese CCP made goods out of our societies if we all just decide to make a choice on our purchases. Time to wake up.

N
NWT Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N

Well hotshot, you shoulda fixed it while you were there.
[/quote]

Comrade 16 Bore,
Feels like you are a supporter of the CCP or you have already surrendered . So sad.
It’s people like you (Passive, Uneducated and Unpatriotic) who allow the CCP to become stronger.
Over and out comrade 16bore , enjoy your communist China made sport optics and other Chinese communist made products.
Some people are just uneducated, uninformed and ignorant to see past their nose.
It’s wake up time regarding the CCP , believe it or not.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just what I thought, another troll.....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Thanks

That is a current production Burris Fullfield II 3-9X40 with ballistic plex reticle, item #200162. Made in the Philippines.

*Edit* Looks like my northern neighbor Bob beat me to it.

Last edited by SockPuppet; 04/12/21.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
N
NWT Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N

Comrade 16 bore,
That’s the type of simple minded response one gets from the uneducated , uninformed and unpatriotic.
Time to wake up and become aware of the world we are living in comrade 16B

IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
FC! LOL

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Alex38
Another vote for the Fullfield II or Fullfield E1. I believe that the new Fullfield IV is Chicom made.

Yep.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Burris Droptine has FFII glass but a normal ocular end as I understand it. Made in the Philippines.

Some people are educated beyond their intelligence.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
So is it OK to buy a Burris FF 2 made in the Philippines even though they also sell China made scopes and mounts?

Asking for a friend who is a patriot.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Yep, I figured that out after his first couple of posts on this thread. There are places on this site to spew all the political BS you want, but the hunting optics forum is not it. Stick to the Hunter's Campfire forum for all that crap. I put him on ignore.

Those who must raise their voice to get their point across are generally not intelligent enough to do so in any other way.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by magshooter1
Burris Droptine has FFII glass but a normal ocular end as I understand it. Made in the Philippines.

I have never looked through a FF ll but I do have 3-9x40 Droptine and the glass on it is marginal at best. Yes the Droptine is made in the Phillipines but it is unlikely that I will purchase another one given the poor quality of the glass, if it was for anything other than a low-end 22 LR I would not have kept it.

drover

223 Rem, my favorite cartridge - you can't argue with truckloads of dead PD's and gophers.

24hourcampfire.com - The site where there is a problem for every solution.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Elite 4200/4500,Weaver Grand Slam,Sightron SII...

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Sightron S2’s are boring according to my friend after 7 years of hunting with it no adjustments still zeroed. He asked me for something cooler & more expensive for a new rifle. He liked the Zeiss Conquest better but it isn’t any more dependable. Mine is on a 30-06 used roughly by my dad, son & grandson scope looks like heck still holds zero.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by NWT
If China dropped a billion rounds of 22LR on the market for $0.99/box it’d be gone in15 minutes. Maybe 20.

So don’t buy a scope. I’m sure that the USA market share is pretty small. Who knows....except Doug

Comrade 16,
Feels like you support the CCP and or have a defeatist passive attitude.
Not sure where you have been the last decade. The CCP has infiltrated our major universities/colleges with spies, the CCP is spending billions of dollars in attempts to hack our military and technology companies. The CCP cheats, steals , and bribes their way while people like you and Bobby give them a pass. I have been to Beijing and Shanghai 6 times in the past 30 months. I have experience first hand what is going on there. We have more control over our purchases. Has your head been in the sand the past decade and especially the past 15 months? Do you not understand the CCP hates the USA?
It’s passive and naive people like you who will wake up one day and ask what has happened, and respond maybe we should have paid attention. So sad.
Go ahead and be proud of your value CCP made sport optics while you are hunting or shooting in your free country. Maybe you don’t care but I will guarantee the majority of us do care. F*** the CCP !!!

NWT, I am just very curious as to what your purpose was for being in China 6 times in the past 30 months. Maybe tourism, I don't know. I am somewhat sure it was not that you are working for a company that is in bed with the CCP or is anyway cooperating with the Chinese on anything to their advantage. From the sound of your posts, I can only believe that you were there to counter their threat to the United States. And it would seem that if that was the case, the Chinese would not allow you to be there 6 times in 30 months, unless you re an undercover agent or similar. Please explain , if you will. Thanks. RJ

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by panzerkiller13
A Bushnell Elite would be a good choice! I believe ALL of the Elites were made in Japan. Not sure if the newer "tacticooler" chinese scopes are in the same ballpark though.

This, I bought a LNIB Bushnell elite 4200 3-9x40 here on the fire for $230. Jap made. I bought it as a spare just to drag along on hunting tripped but ended up putting it on an Interarms Mark x 308 my Dad gave me. That is a damn nice scope in my opinion.

Last edited by Boarmaster123; 04/13/21.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

603 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 1234, 67 invisible), 2,116 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,276
Posts18,448,399
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.