Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Not me, not anyone in my family, and nobody who I know has been diagnosed with COVID.

I had my first COVID shot on 4/6, number 2 scheduled for 4/27.

Wife has had both of her shots and the kids have had their first shots.

You must be so damn proud

Just stating the facts.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Yes, in July. Tired for 2 days.Smell and taste gone for a month

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Actually amazed neither my wife or I caught it living her in So Cal. If we did, we were not aware of it. I personally know two people who died from it a former coworker and my nephews father in law.

Why are you more prone to catch it in Southern California?

because of all of the Covid positive illegals coming from the border into So Cal

Oh.

Yeah. I wouldn't be around any of those. Especially in large numbers and confined areas.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I haven't been sick, other than the sniffles, in a few years. I get the flu shot yearly and will get the second Moderna dose today. My 38yo daughter caught it a couple weeks ago. Fever and crudy feeling for a couple days, then things went south and she ended up in the hospital for 8 days.

Charter Member
Ancient order of the 1895 Winchester

"It's an insecure and petite man who demands all others like what he likes and dislike what he dislikes."
szihn

IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
4 days out from the second shot. Things are calming down nicely. The stabilization of this second shot is a lot like getting used to High altitude. Stay hydrated and do not do anything that you want to do, drink, heavy food, BBQ.... time is your friend.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I can't think of anyone we know well thats had it.

The folks we know of that got hospitalized all followed the rules of don't get treated until you think you are going to do. DUMB. STUPID. Makes the medical field seem IGNORANT to us at least.

I may have had it while guiding moose. I was sick. But only slept a bit later one morning to kind of recover from all daylight plus hours when you guide.

Regardless sure seems like a lot of folks have never had a serious case of the flu either. 2 times in my life, both young, was high fever. IE over 102. And out for a couple weeks, but both times I don't recall a week or so at all.

Of course those that have died from this have had it bad. Just like folks that die of anything else similar I suppose.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The redhead and I both had it in February. She had a persistent light cough, no fever, some loss of taste and smell for over three weeks. I had what felt like the mother of all hangovers for three days: killer headaches, some fever, and EVERYTHING tasted like s#it. Literally. Could hardly stand to choke anything down. Some fever. Slept through most of it, and was dragging through most of the next couple of weeks at work. Had been on a regimen of Vit D, C, A, zinc and selenium for some months.

Funny thing, yesterday I could have sworn I had a “mini” COVID day. Sinus headache, felt off, not wanting to eat (and I LOVE eating.....). All good again today. And headaches are a huge rarity for me. Whatever.......

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

375 members (160user, 1lesfox, 1beaver_shooter, 1_deuce, 163bc, 12344mag, 39 invisible), 2,061 guests, and 1,012 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,493
Posts18,452,340
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.