Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
BP-B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Is that just going to be for WABC in New York?

The big station in Atlanta, am 750 WSB, got a replacement a few weeks ago. Eric Ericson is doing the noon to 3 slot. I listened to him the other day while driving through Atlanta, he is pretty good.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

The big station in Atlanta, am 750 WSB, got a replacement a few weeks ago. Eric Ericson is doing the noon to 3 slot. I listened to him the other day while driving through Atlanta, he is pretty good.

I've listened to Ericson on and off over the past 5 years. He used to call himself the "conservative viking". He dropped that because he's really the "reasonable, center leaning guy".

He is good with campaign tidbits, but his "sources" inside Washington during the Trump years were notoriously so unreliable and anti-Trump that his info was worthless.

I'd say I like about one show in 6 of his. I stopped being a daily listener, and catch him once a week or so now.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

Eric is a dweeb, was an embarrassment to Macon

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Charlie Kirk promotes transexuals for the "conservative" cause.

I'm not a fan.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Charlie Kirk is a a smart, hard working kid. He's 28 and didn't go to college, but is self educated and quite knowledgeable on a lot of subjects, especially history, philosophy and politics. He started Turning Point USA when he was still a teenager and built it into a major organization. He has his own style and is not the entertainer that Rush was, but I like him and think he is a force to be reckoned with.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I'm not a fan.

Not sure what that photo is about, but Charlie Kirk does not "promote transsexuals."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I'm not a fan.

There it is....

Charlie Kirk is a neocon FRAUD:

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/03/the_trouble_with_charlie_kirk.html

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Charlie Kirk thinks Nikki Haley is relevant:

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/flashback-neocon-nikki-haley-is-charlie-kirks-pick-to-replace-trump/

After all, many forget that Kirk had very positive words for establishment figure Nikki Haley back in 2018. Kirk stated “I think Nikki Haley will make a wonderful first female President after Trump finishes his second term.”

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/flashback-neocon-nikki-haley-is-charlie-kirks-pick-to-replace-trump/

After all, many forget that Kirk had very positive words for establishment figure Nikki Haley back in 2018. Kirk stated “I think Nikki Haley will make a wonderful first female President after Trump finishes his second term.”

She would be one helluva lot better than the one we are going to get shortly.

[Linked Image]
IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

I'm not a fan.

There it is....

Charlie Kirk is a neocon FRAUD:

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/03/the_trouble_with_charlie_kirk.html

Charlie Kirk wants to flood the country with more immigrants,...40 million more, or so.

Elsewhere, Kirk speculated that there are anywhere between 30 and 40 million people worldwide who "should be given a chance to come to America." The idea of importing enough people to populate a second California doesn’t faze Kirk. "Fly from Chicago to Reno and tell me that we're full," he said, chastising those of us reluctant to surrender our spacious skies and amber waves of grain for smog and urban sprawl. But just in case he didn’t sound inclusive enough, Kirk also declared his support for unlimited merit visas

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Filling in for 1 hour of a 3 hour segment is not an equal substitute in time nor substance.

Whomever ultimately wins some favor with the public will earn it over time, not be allotted time segment and that's, that.

I took a long time to warm to Rush because he copied a man called "Golden Tonsils" who sat behind the "Golden microphone" awarded to him by Sennheiser for having the most perfect broardcasting voice. A man who had already been on radio 40 years, (already longer than Rush) before he started in 1988 and a man who after starting on radio in 1953 is still on radio today. He also coined the phrases "Watermelons" Green on the outside and Red in the middle and "Feminazis" which I heard him same daily long before Rush started on radio. He also "was" the news having the ability to call a State Premier or the Prime Minister of the country directly and have them on air over the sacred hard stop, top of the hour news, as all media was listening for the sound bites they could steal for their own shows.

That is power no radio commentator ever had. Given that, Rush was very good, a great communicator and had a feel for the pulse of the country at any time. That is a gift both men had/have.

When truth is ignored, it does not change an untruth from remaining a lie.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jnyork

She would be one helluva lot better than the one we are going to get shortly.

I disagree. Nikki Haley (Nimrata Nikki Randhawa) is a Punjab immigrant's daughter and has NO cultural roots in this nation. She has no problem destroying America's history in order to further her political career. She's a monster and the very person who should not have a say in American politics. She's no better than that Somalian rag-head Omar.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Charlie Kirk has been groomed to fill the heads of young people with the GOP establishment crap that everyone complains about.

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Rush is still on here. I thought Dan Bongino was taking Rush's spot?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Charlie Kirk has been groomed to fill the heads of young people with the GOP establishment crap that everyone complains about.

I'd say you haven't been listening to Charlie Kirk lately. I don't know what he said 3-4 years ago, but that description certainly doesn't reflect his current positions. I imagine he's changed some over the last few years which would be normal for someone in his twenties.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by bowmanh

I'd say you haven't been listening to Charlie Kirk lately. I don't know what he said 3-4 years ago, but that description certainly doesn't reflect his current positions. I imagine he's changed some over the last few years which would be normal for someone in his twenties.

Well,...I guess we just have to figure out if he was lying then or if he's lying now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's all preaching to the choir, and Rush got tedious. The fun went out of his show years ago.

Charlie Kirk doesn't know squat, actually. He would take paradise and put up a parking lot for a buck.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
https://www.jns.org/conservative-activist-charlie-kirk-speaks-of-eye-opening-stint-in-israel/

Kirk, in Israel visiting for his second time (his first trip was in May 2018 when he attended the ceremony for the opening of the U.S. embassy in Jerusalem),

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by luv2safari
It's all preaching to the choir, and Rush got tedious. The fun went out of his show years ago.

Charlie Kirk doesn't know squat, actually. He would take paradise and put up a parking lot for a buck.

With a pink hotel, a boutique, and a swinging hot spot.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
667 members (06hunter59, 17Fan, 09wingates, 007FJ, 160user, 76 invisible), 2,676 guests, and 1,191 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,605
Posts18,398,346
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.