Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 17 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 16 17
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by gregintenn

Hard to have a conversation with two pricks pointing guns and screaming at you.

Why was he able to engage in the conversations that he did but not able to say what I suggested?

GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Why was he able to engage in the conversations that he did but not able to say what I suggested?

For the same reason he couldn’t get his question answered about what was going on. As I stated earlier, old hogjowl would have shot me. I’m not listening to that chit no matter the outcome.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Why was he assaulted with pepper spray when it was clear he wasn't a threat?

You only use pepper spray to stop a physical confrontation, not on someone sitting "still" and not being "aggressive".

You must be retired LEO. It is more than obvious you are attempting to cover these deranged psychos for their actions.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

You only use pepper spray to stop a physical confrontation, not on someone sitting "still" and not being "aggressive".

You must be retired LEO. It is more than obvious you are attempting to cover these deranged psychos for their actions.

What law school or police academy did you get your Use of Force training in?

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Jackson Handy is down in his moms basement right now with that video on loop and a jar of co-co butter beatin' off to it.

I spend all my money on loose women and trapping supplies.....The rest I just waste.
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

For the same reason he couldn’t get his question answered about what was going on. As I stated earlier, old hogjowl would have shot me. I’m not listening to that chit no matter the outcome.

Apples and oranges. When a cop is commanding you to do something in connection with a stop, you don't refuse to comply and instead ask "What's going on?" That's completely disrespectful. The question I suggested was in accord with what the cop was commanding, and would demonstrate a desire to comply and cooperate.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

When someone is lawfully pulled over, he's obliged by the conditions of his drivers license to follow a police officer's instructions related to the stop. Was the cop supposed to engage him in syllogistic debate for hours on end?

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by hunter4623

He got that training along w/ his medical and hunting acumen from the University of the Intrawebs.

lol

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by MadTrapper375
Jackson Handy is down in his moms basement right now with that video on loop and a jar of co-co butter beatin' off to it.

That statement says more about you than it does JH.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
General question: Who has had a gun leveled on them? (Outside of military situations)

IC B3

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Pepper spraying that soldier was outright assault, being he was zero threat. Shame you're Two Stoopud to realize it.

"He is far from Stupid"

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Pepper spraying that soldier was outright assault, being he was zero threat. Shame you're Two Stoopud to realize it.

Force application (which is what pepper spray is) isn't limited only to active aggression against the cop.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

You're 100% incorrect.

As usual.

Moron.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Apples and oranges. When a cop is commanding you to do something in connection with a stop, you don't refuse to comply and instead ask "What's going on?" That's completely disrespectful. The question I suggested was in accord with what the cop was commanding, and would demonstrate a desire to comply and cooperate.

ROFLMAO

And telling someone they are about to "ride the lightning" while they commit aggravated assault with a deadly weapon is respectful?

Boy oh boy, are you just as screwed up as those two clowns were.

He has every right to "ask" why he was being pulled over.

Keep posting. It's hilarious watching you dig your hole.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

When someone is lawfully pulled over, he's obliged by the conditions of his drivers license to follow a police officer's instructions related to the stop. Was the cop supposed to engage him in syllogistic debate for hours on end?

The officer is legally required to answer his "SINGLE" question as to why he was being pulled over. Your ignoring that FACT speaks how dishonest you are.

Oh, and nice throwing out the "strawman argument" concerning debating for hours. That's what happens when you're getting your azz handed to you.

"He is far from Stupid"

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Elk, let's say you're a shopkeeper and an Antifa comes in and starts shouting at you for being a Trump supporter, and states that that means you're worse than Hitler. You tell him to leave, and he just keeps shouting. You tell him he's now a trespasser, and that he has to leave or get pepper sprayed, and he keeps up his harangue. Now you spray him in the face, and he reluctantly complies with your command to leave your establishment. Who was in the wrong and who was in the right? After all, the Antifa presented no imminent threat of violence to you, right?

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Force application (which is what pepper spray is) isn't limited only to active aggression against the cop.

You're mentally deranged to think you have the legal authority to assault someone sitting calm and asking ONE question, when they are clearly not a threat.

This is how nations fall to tyranny, idiots like you overruling people's Constitutional rights, and it begins by using force, just as has always happened in past history.

I bet you were a real piece of work when you were on active duty. Your posting here proves it.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 04/12/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J

The officer is legally required to answer his "SINGLE" question as to why he was being pulled over. Your ignoring that FACT speaks how dishonest you are.

Oh, and nice throwing out the "strawman argument" concerning debating for hours. That's what happens when you're getting your azz handed to you.

I totally believe this could be possible, so educate me Please. What is the Virginia law that requires an officer to advise a driver of the infraction prior to the driver complying with lawful commands.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

I totally believe this could be possible, so educate me Please. What is the Virginia law that requires an officer to advise a driver of the infraction prior to the driver complying with lawful commands.

There is none.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Elk, let's say you're a shopkeeper and an Antifa comes in and starts shouting at you for being a Trump supporter, and states that that means you're worse than Hitler. You tell him to leave, and he just keeps shouting. You tell him he's now a trespasser, and that he has to leave or get pepper sprayed, and he keeps up his harangue. Now you spray him in the face, and he reluctantly complies with your command to leave your establishment. Who was in the wrong and who was in the right? After all, the Antifa presented no imminent threat of violence to you, right?

Holy cripes. ROFLMAO

Apples to oranges, no?

Your comparing a calm and still person not being aggressive, to an aggressive lunatic inside a private establishment, where he is trespassing, wins the trophy for the day.

Oh, I forgot.......strawman argument, once again.

You lost.

"He is far from Stupid"

Page 12 of 17 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

630 members (12344mag, 1234, 160user, 204guy, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 61 invisible), 2,314 guests, and 1,204 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,619
Posts18,455,018
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.