Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 17 1 2 13 14 15 16 17
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
You received an order, obey it! Reminds me of the cop who pulled me over because he thought my tint was too dark. Turned out it was within the legal limit but then he ordered me out of the car so he could search claiming he saw suspicious papers sticking out of the back seat from the trunk. They were the hunting regulations. He pulled his gun gun and ordered me out when I asked if I had to let him search it. I thought he was going to shoot me when I told him he had no legal right to stop me in the first place. Then he claimed suspicion of suspicious activity. I guess doing the speedlight down I15 in an Impala SS during the afternoon makes you a suspect.

Bb

GB1

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Hey Elky
Ever hear of constructive authority? Care to explain your understanding of it?

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by hunter4623
Hey Elky

The tub LEO who got fired committed Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon.

You're simply too stupid to realize that fact.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
That’s great but it’s not what I asked. You haven’t answered anyone’s questions. You just go off on hyperbolic tangents. Kinda makes me think you’re not too smart and this is all an act

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
That’s great but it’s not what I asked. You haven’t answered anyone’s questions. You just go off on hyperbolic tangents. Kinda makes me think you’re not too smart and this is all an act

You're a lying troll. I've refuted every falsehood presented.

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B2

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Oh really Elky? You must’ve missed these

What law school or police academy did you get your Use of Force training in?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Elk, let's say you're a shopkeeper and an Antifa comes in and starts shouting at you for being a Trump supporter, and states that that means you're worse than Hitler. You tell him to leave, and he just keeps shouting. You tell him he's now a trespasser, and that he has to leave or get pepper sprayed, and he keeps up his harangue. Now you spray him in the face, and he reluctantly complies with your command to leave your establishment. Who was in the wrong and who was in the right? After all, the Antifa presented no imminent threat of violence to you, right?

Holy cripes. ROFLMAO

Apples to oranges, no

No.

You set the criteria, i.e., no imminent threat of violence. Both instances are constant on that variable. You asserted that if there's no violence of imminent threat of violence, pepper spray may not be employed. Now you see you were wrong, correct?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Hey Elky

I’m not familiar with that term. Perhaps you could educate me if no one else.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

I totally believe this could be possible, so educate me Please. What is the Virginia law that requires an officer to advise a driver of the infraction prior to the driver complying with lawful commands.

There is none.
LMAO.

Yeah, there is no Constitution then according to you.

I believe there is something, somewhere in there?, that states you have a "right" to know what you're being charged with.

Not if officers are in the process of detaining or arresting you. Somewhere along the line, of course you have that right, but it's more in regard to the arraignment than to the initial investigation phase. If a cop is in the process of arresting or detaining you as an uncooperative criminal suspect, they are under no Constitutional obligation to answer any of your questions during that process.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Any of you legal scholars care to explain how one attaches a paper temporary tag to a rear bumper in such a manner that it stays attached while driving at highway speeds?

IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by MadTrapper375
Jackson Handy is down in his moms basement right now with that video on loop and a jar of co-co butter beatin' off to it.

That statement says more about you than it does JH.

mike r

You must be his oiler.... waitin' for a hot meal.

I spend all my money on loose women and trapping supplies.....The rest I just waste.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Hey Elky

I’m not familiar with that term. Perhaps you could educate me if no one else.

After Elky gives us his “definition”, I’ll give the actual one. I can’t resist hearing what he has to say....

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Jackson Handy is down in his moms basement right now with that video on loop and a jar of co-co butter beatin' off to it.

That statement says more about you than it does JH.

mike r

You must be his oiler.... waitin' for a hot meal.

Were you as smart as you are crass it would be a good thing.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Elk, let's say you're a shopkeeper and an Antifa comes in and starts shouting at you for being a Trump supporter, and states that that means you're worse than Hitler. You tell him to leave, and he just keeps shouting. You tell him he's now a trespasser, and that he has to leave or get pepper sprayed, and he keeps up his harangue. Now you spray him in the face, and he reluctantly complies with your command to leave your establishment. Who was in the wrong and who was in the right? After all, the Antifa presented no imminent threat of violence to you, right?

Holy cripes. ROFLMAO

Apples to oranges, no

No.

You set the criteria, i.e., no imminent threat of violence. Both instances are constant on that variable. You asserted that if there's no violence of imminent threat of violence, pepper spray may not be employed. Now you see you were wrong, correct?

You cut out the part of my post that "proved" you "were" using an apples to oranges comparison.

You lose clown.

A person raging on in a retail store, and told to leave and does not (Now trespassing), clearly defines the definition of aggressive.

And you want to compare that to the soldier sitting calmly with hands outside the window, not posing any threat.

You're a troll for cutting out that very fact that proves you wrong, and claiming, "i.e., no imminent threat of violence. Both instances are constant on that variable".

That makes you a lying troll.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Apple dapple baby, 15 pages for the advertisers. Bada Bing Cha Ching $$$. Johnny gets a new Bronco !

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
TRH

Here's what you chopped out of my post. You democrat libs are good at it, when the facts prove you wrong.

"Your comparing a calm and still person not being aggressive, to an aggressive lunatic inside a private establishment, where he is trespassing, wins the trophy for the day.

Oh, I forgot.......strawman argument, once again.

You lost."

"He is far from Stupid"

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Yooohoooo Elky

We’re Still waiting for a response

Ever hear of constructive authority? Care to explain your understanding of i

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

I totally believe this could be possible, so educate me Please. What is the Virginia law that requires an officer to advise a driver of the infraction prior to the driver complying with lawful commands.

There is none.
LMAO.

Yeah, there is no Constitution then according to you.

I believe there is something, somewhere in there?, that states you have a "right" to know what you're being charged with.

Not if officers are in the process of detaining or arresting you. Somewhere along the line, of course you have that right, but it's more in regard to the arraignment than to the initial investigation phase. If a cop is in the process of arresting or detaining you as an uncooperative criminal suspect, they are under no Constitutional obligation to answer any of your questions during that process.

Wrong. There are plenty of videos online showing when people are stopped, they do the following, and drive off because they are legally within their rights:

Citizen: Am I being detained.
Cop: refuses to say why being detained.
Citizen: If you can't tell me why I'm being detained, then I'm free to go.

And they drive off without being pursued, because they are legally within their rights, because detaining without informing the citizen what for becomes kidnapping, which we all know is illegal.

Most citizens are unaware of their legal rights in that position.

I know what my legal rights are too, and you can't get away with that crap with me.

Getting back to the soldier, he had his hands outside the window, was not a threat and at that point had every right to know why he was being detained.

Screw you, for attempting to spin this to where citizens have zero Constitutional rights when you mentally sick tyrant man-childs want to push your authority on citizens who don't know their Constitutional rights.

You are the enemy to this country for what you are writing this very minute. You've aligned yourself with the enemy of this country, the lawless communists destroying this country.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Yooohoooo Elky

We’re Still waiting for a response

Ever hear of constructive authority? Care to explain your understanding of i

Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon.

You ignoring the factual evidence proves you're a troll, and a waste of my time.

You have cyber stalked me here continuously which proves you are mentally sick.

"He is far from Stupid"

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Looks like elky's foogle-gu is failing him badly.

Feds can throw your ass in a cell for two days, fore they hafta tell ya why.

Some states, it's 3 days.

Page 15 of 17 1 2 13 14 15 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (35, 10Glocks, 14idaho, 6mmbrfan, 280shooter, 2500HD, 7 invisible), 1,588 guests, and 735 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,547
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.