Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
O
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
O
Have there been any articles or data on any Covid vaccines causing deaths?

GB1

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
Heres some anecdotal data from an EMT. Our call volume tripled within a week of the vaccine clinics they held here. Heart attack and stoke were the two things we noticed. We actually had two deaths in one night. Quite odd for the community I live in. Population 450 on a busy week. Most of our crew has lived here for decades and everyone of us noticed it. Related to the vaccine?? Im not qualified to say that, but Im not taking it.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Had mine, bunch of people I know have taken it, no problems so far

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Could be because they are not using the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines. Reports from europe of brain blood clots with the A-Z vaccine. I had no reaction other than a sore arm for a day with the Moderna.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
April 9, 2021
Print This Post Print This Post
CDC Reports 2,794 Total Deaths Following COVID Experimental “Vaccines” as Some Clinics Halt J&J Shots due to Side Effects
Total Views : 7,556

by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News

In what is becoming the most censored story probably in the history of the United States, the CDC has reported this week that 2,794 deaths have been reported to VAERS as of April 5, 2021, following injections of the three experimental, non-FDA approved, COVID-19 injections.

The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) is a U.S. Government funded database that tracks injuries and deaths caused by vaccines.

To put this into some perspective, there were a total of 345 deaths recorded in VAERS following vaccines for all of 2020.

From 2010 through the end of 2020, an entire decade spanning 11 years, there were a total of 2,588 deaths recorded following vaccines.

So deaths following vaccines during the first three months of 2021 have now exceeded total deaths for the past 11 years.

How is this not headline news?

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/c...inics-halt-jj-shots-due-to-side-effects/

Follow that site guys. it's tracking the deaths from all over the world.

This is a GENOCIDE. You are living, and witnessing the extermination of your fellow man.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...rticle-on-the-covid-vaccine#Post15984963

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I had my second Moderna shot on Friday; sore arm for 2 days, light headache for 6 hours and tired for an afternoon. Since I am doomed, I'm just wondering what to set my count-down clock to? Do I have a year? 6 months? Oh, tell me - smartest man in the world.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
2300 out of 400 millions global vaccines, thats like a rounding error.

There is no rational argument for not getting the shot based on available data.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
probably the same paucity of truth in these reports as there are in the reports of deaths from the 'rona. Everyone speaks to their agenda

Last edited by Mannlicher; 04/12/21.

Sam......

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I got the Pfizer BioNTech from lot # EW0150 on 04/06/21, no problems at all.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

No rational argument to get the shot either!

IC B3

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Your formula is 100% flawed.

You compare deaths from one shot to another shot:

Flu shot deaths to CV19 shot deaths, not deaths to total shots given (apples to oranges).

2,300 CV19 deaths(Just 3 months) / 25ish flu shot deaths(Total for full year) = 9,200% greater death from CV19 shots.

And yet they are safe? Laughable.

If this were not a Genocide, they would be yanked immediately from the market.

92 times greater chance of death from CV19 shot reaction.

Yeah, they're safe. /sarcasm

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 04/12/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

All the naysayers are accomplishing is making suspicions that have some substance, or merit and are very serious like the recent presidential election harder to be believable for the general public

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hanco

+1.

Same sh t posted over and over by those who want to foment fear....have started blocking them.

I decided to avoid reading the negative stuff here before I got my scheduled vaccine, early on I educated myself on all of the vaccines and decided I didn't want lifelong 'rona issues that I know some are dealing with right now. Forever = forever.

Aside from a bit of drowsiness for wife and flue-like symptoms for me with 2nd dose, we both did fine.
Glad to be done with it and we're back to living and traveling, wife flew out this morning.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
April 9, 2021
Print This Post Print This Post
CDC Reports 2,794 Total Deaths Following COVID Experimental “Vaccines” as Some Clinics Halt J&J Shots due to Side Effects
Total Views : 7,556

by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News

In what is becoming the most censored story probably in the history of the United States, the CDC has reported this week that 2,794 deaths have been reported to VAERS as of April 5, 2021, following injections of the three experimental, non-FDA approved, COVID-19 injections.

The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) is a U.S. Government funded database that tracks injuries and deaths caused by vaccines.

To put this into some perspective, there were a total of 345 deaths recorded in VAERS following vaccines for all of 2020.

From 2010 through the end of 2020, an entire decade spanning 11 years, there were a total of 2,588 deaths recorded following vaccines.

So deaths following vaccines during the first three months of 2021 have now exceeded total deaths for the past 11 years.

How is this not headline news?

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/c...inics-halt-jj-shots-due-to-side-effects/

Follow that site guys. it's tracking the deaths from all over the world.

This is a GENOCIDE. You are living, and witnessing the extermination of your fellow man.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...rticle-on-the-covid-vaccine#Post15984963

The system literally just threw them out, as not caused by the vaccine. It's ridiculous. They can keep their vaccine. None for me.

O
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
O

Except in 2020 there were hardly any deaths from Flu vaccines.

The deaths are a low percentage of the total, but so are deaths caused solely by Covid.

Last edited by Old Ornery; 04/12/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Esox357

Depends on your age, the older you are the more getting the shot makes sense. Numbers of vaccinated that end up in the hospital or dead are pretty low compared to the vaccinated. Politics aside, the sooner we vaccinate 70% of the population the sooner we get back to normal. Anyone arguing against the vaccine isn't paying attention to the data. I'm a data driven, and I got my first of two. Join elkhunters logic if want, but I'll tell it's retarded.

John Wayne
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Depends on your age, the older you are the more getting the shot makes sense. Numbers of vaccinated that end up in the hospital or dead are pretty low compared to the vaccinated. Politics aside, the sooner we vaccinate 70% of the population the sooner we get back to normal. Anyone arguing against the vaccine isn't paying attention to the data. I'm a data driven, and I got my first of two. Join elkhunters logic if want, but I'll tell it's retarded.

What on earth makes you believe that old worn out propaganda from over a year ago Norman?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

What on earth makes you believe that old worn out propaganda from over a year ago Norman?

Please enlighten us with your superior intellect ... LOL

John Wayne
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by broomd
Originally Posted by hanco

+1.

Same sh t posted over and over by those who want to foment fear....have started blocking them.

I decided to avoid reading the negative stuff here before I got my scheduled vaccine, early on I educated myself on all of the vaccines and decided I didn't want lifelong 'rona issues that I know some are dealing with right now. Forever = forever.

Aside from a bit of drowsiness for wife and flue-like symptoms for me with 2nd dose, we both did fine.
Glad to be done with it and we're back to living and traveling, wife flew out this morning.

Why did you stop living and travelling?

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I am in treatment for Cancer related issues. My oncologist wants to know every thing I ingest. I have an approved list of stuff for nausea , tremors, sleep and constipation. Any otc drug of any kind ,she requests approval. I casually asked her about the vaccine and she rolled her eyes and said, we are working with expensive, precisely tested and known drugs in your body, I am not going to introduce a wild card into the mix........ So no vaccine for me until at least April of 2022...... if then!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

185 members (35, 44mc, 338Rules, 257 mag, 10Glocks, 300jimmy, 21 invisible), 1,363 guests, and 846 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,176
Posts18,465,468
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.