R

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
BP-B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
We know a 31 year old girl that is fighting for her life right now after taking the first shot. She was born with health issues and is lucky to be alive. But the China flu shot is to blame for this set back. Good, bad or otherwise I'm taking my chances hanging on the outside looking in for the time being.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
We know a 31 year old girl that is fighting for her life right now after taking the first shot. She was born with health issues and is lucky to be alive. But the China flu shot is to blame for this set back. Good, bad or otherwise I'm taking my chances hanging on the outside looking in for the time being.

I know more a few people who died of the rona, and couple that had serious maybe life long damage including brain damage. I'll take my chance I'm not one of .00000001% that have issues with the vaccine.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by copperking81
Originally Posted by broomd
Originally Posted by hanco
Had mine, bunch of people I know have taken it, no problems so far

+1.

Same sh t posted over and over by those who want to foment fear....have started blocking them.

I decided to avoid reading the negative stuff here before I got my scheduled vaccine, early on I educated myself on all of the vaccines and decided I didn't want lifelong 'rona issues that I know some are dealing with right now. Forever = forever.

Aside from a bit of drowsiness for wife and flue-like symptoms for me with 2nd dose, we both did fine.
Glad to be done with it and we're back to living and traveling, wife flew out this morning.

Why did you stop living and travelling?

because they were afraid of being drowsy and having flu like symptoms lol

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by Esox357
2300 out of 400 millions global vaccines, thats like a rounding error.

There is no rational argument for not getting the shot based on available data.

No rational argument to get the shot either!

Depends on your age, the older you are the more getting the shot makes sense. Numbers of vaccinated that end up in the hospital or dead are pretty low compared to the vaccinated. Politics aside, the sooner we vaccinate 70% of the population the sooner we get back to normal. Anyone arguing against the vaccine isn't paying attention to the data. I'm a data driven, and I got my first of two. Join elkhunters logic if want, but I'll tell it's retarded.

What on earth makes you believe that old worn out propaganda from over a year ago Norman?

Please enlighten us with your superior intellect ... LOL

I'm not any smarter than the average bear, but when the medical / gt establishments say boo, I don't believe them by virtue of their positions of "authority". It's not a matter of intelligence or lack thereof.

When I first saw the Chinese propaganda films of people walking down the streets and dropping in their tracks, I thought it a bit odd.
When the powers that shouldn't be said we will all have to comply with the orders for 15 days, I said "No way they just want two weeks of our lives.". There's an agenda to grab our $ and freedom. It always comes down to $ and/or power with these archons.

Watch the video which is only a little over 30 minutes to see what they planned 4 years prior to the propaganda campaign .
Norman,
This is about saving lives and nothing else.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-that-you-better-watch-this#Post15985160

IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by TrueGrit

I know more a few people who died of the rona, and couple that had serious maybe life long damage including brain damage. I'll take my chance I'm not one of .00000001% that have issues with the vaccine.

Care to post the obits? Anything else to share on the brain injury?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
everyone of us should be doing their own due diligence. Like most decisions in life, there is a risk/cost/benefit ratio to look at. I don't care who gets a shot, or what their reasons are. I also don't much care who does NOT get a shot, or what their reasons are.
I am not ever going go get stuck with any of these so called vaccines though.

Sam......

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Depends on your age, the older you are the more getting the shot makes sense. Numbers of vaccinated that end up in the hospital or dead are pretty low compared to the vaccinated. Politics aside, the sooner we vaccinate 70% of the population the sooner we get back to normal. Anyone arguing against the vaccine isn't paying attention to the data. I'm a data driven, and I got my first of two. Join elkhunters logic if want, but I'll tell it's retarded.

Actually you are 180 degrees off.

The older you are, the more dangerous it is to get the shot due to a weaker immune system and health issues, and the shot causing a reaction that exacerbates the health issues. The right move was to have all of the young play together, and get infected to acquire natural antibodies, and healthy adults to keep working to do the same. You reach herd immunity that way with as little risk as possible for death, and protect the old while the population reaches herd immunity. That's what we did for decades for chicken pox, before their was a "safe/proven" vaccine. This virus has the same death rate as chickenpox, and the flu, 3/100,000. There are very few places, even on the internet, to acquire the real data, unfortunately. We definitely know you will not receive the truth from Govt., MSM or medical industry.

As to your vaccinate 70%, the country reached herd immunity as the first shots were being given, which nullified the need for these deadly shots.

Pharms do not develop a shot for a disease with a 99+% survival rate. There is zero money in it. They would never invest the time and money. This fact alone proves it is all lies, and a fraud.

You say you want data? There are the cold hard facts, straight from the "real" data.

I have access to the real data.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 04/12/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wyoming260
I am in treatment for Cancer related issues. My oncologist wants to know every thing I ingest. I have an approved list of stuff for nausea , tremors, sleep and constipation. Any otc drug of any kind ,she requests approval. I casually asked her about the vaccine and she rolled her eyes and said, we are working with expensive, precisely tested and known drugs in your body, I am not going to introduce a wild card into the mix........ So no vaccine for me until at least April of 2022...... if then!

Wyoming,

Maybe this will be a blessing to you.
Nothing against your oncologist. I don't even know her.
It's just that generally they do not know anything about nutrition unless they are the exceptional few who study independently from the medically established curriculum. They are usually very intelligent and hard working, but we all have limitations.

https://www.brighteon.com/6056215415001

Here's one more. Just food for thought.
Let me know if you want more information or prayer by PM anytime.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Your chance of dying from the vaccine is .000001%

You chance of dying from getting the rona over 50 is .25%

If it was me, I'd do the simple math. But if you want to risk choking to death while chitting in bed pan, just don't die crying like a little bich because you had a choice. My wife has been on the front line since the start of this chit, so those that think it's phony bullchit go volunteer to dump bed pans at your local covid ward. I'll give you a clue, it's not a happy place.

John Wayne
IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I know more a few people who died of the rona, and couple that had serious maybe life long damage including brain damage.

Think I can guess one of the ones with the brain damage.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

They tryed that in Sweden it was a dismal failure. They had the highest death rate of all the countries around them.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
I got the Pfizer BioNTech from lot # EW0150 on 04/06/21, no problems at all.

Is that the one with the chip in it?

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter

Yes, extended warranty.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by MM879
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter

Yes, extended warranty.

His wife can track him like a dog now...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

If it was me, I'd do the simple math. But if you want to risk choking to death while chitting in bed pan, just don't die crying like a little bich because you had a choice. My wife has been on the front line since the start of this chit, so those that think it's phony bullchit go volunteer to dump bed pans at your local covid ward. I'll give you a clue, it's not a happy place.

Wrong again.

The survival rate is 99.95% up to 70 years old with no comorbidities when you get the successful treatment protocol at first sign, and even people "with" comorbidities have a 99+% chance of survival if they get the successful protocol treatment at the very first sign of symptoms.

Your chance of dying from the virus is the same as dying from the shot as an elderly person, so why take the chance with the shot that is proving it kills people? laughable. I'll take my chance with the "proven" treatment protocol.

You want "data"? There's some more data for you.

The fact is the Medical-Industrial Complex has been murdering citizens for close to a year, by denying them proven medicine that could have saved their lives, so they could milk them of their money, and from the insurance coverage money, and the additional money the government is paying. Fact.

It's a Genocide, and honest doctors who have seen the real data about the shots, you want to know what one said?

He said, "My God, we are murdering these people".

Yeah.

And the people in the "know", know they are being murdered, because we have the hard scientific evidence that proves it.

I've been on the front line, before there was a front line in the USA. I've had access to the "true" facts before their was a front line here, and still do. That is why I know so many hard scientific true facts.

I stopped posting them this past year at the very beginning, because of the trolls here. Here lately, I've thrown a few facts out, because I couldn't sit back and see people not helped.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Wrong again.

The survival rate is 99.95% up to 70 years old with no comorbidities when you get the successful treatment protocol at first sign, and even people "with" comorbidities have a 99+% chance of survival if they get the successful protocol treatment at the very first sign of symptoms.

Your chance of dying from the virus is the same as dying from the shot as an elderly person, so why take the chance with the shot that is proving it kills people? laughable. I'll take my chance with the "proven" treatment protocol.

You want "data"? There's some more data for you.

The fact is the Medical-Industrial Complex has been murdering citizens for close to a year, by denying them proven medicine that could have saved their lives, so they could milk them of their money, and from the insurance coverage money, and the additional money the government is paying. Fact.

It's a Genocide, and honest doctors who have seen the real data about the shots, you want to know what one said?

He said, "My God, we are murdering these people".

Yeah.

And the people in the "know", know they are being murdered, because we have the hard scientific evidence that proves it.

I've been on the front line, before there was a front line in the USA. I've had access to the "true" facts before their was a front line here, and still do. That is why I know so many hard scientific true facts.

I stopped posting them this past year at the very beginning, because of the trolls here. Here lately, I've thrown a few facts out, because I couldn't sit back and see people not helped.

Off your meds again??

John Wayne
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

The older you are, the more dangerous it is to get the shot do to a weaker immune system and health issues, and the shot causing a reaction that exacerbates the health issues.

Well imagine that, the smartest man on the Fire doesn't know - - - do/due.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

They tryed that in Sweden it was a dismal failure. They had the highest death rate of all the countries around them.

LOL this is the most koolaide answer I've read so far! I live in SD, we were portrayed as the same way for a while because of no mask mandates or shutdowns. it would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by cooper57m

The older you are, the more dangerous it is to get the shot do to a weaker immune system and health issues, and the shot causing a reaction that exacerbates the health issues.

Well imagine that, the smartest man on the Fire doesn't know - - - do/due.

Yessir, I'm tired, and misspelled a word.

Now refute the facts I have posted with scientific evidence, troll.

"He is far from Stupid"

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
650 members (1badf350, 09wingates, 2003and2013, 007FJ, 160user, 71 invisible), 2,665 guests, and 1,183 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,603
Posts18,398,309
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.