Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My YouTube was blocked from viewing any here since those foolish threats a couple weeks ago.
I can guess that it's good health info coming from you.
My diet has been high cholesterol all spring and my energy is back to 5 years earlier. I can now sleep all night...most of the time. Today I speed walked half a mile without getting out of breath even on steep grade. I could hardly believe it. I've been eating lots of organic eggs fried in fat back. Dandelion greens and asparagus are making a difference along with the wild onions and garlic for minerals and methalation.
Cholesterol has really made a difference with restoring hormones doctor.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 04/12/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I wish you all good health

IC B2

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
Absolutely spot on. Going in tomorrow for my second CRP test. Last one was over 200, one year ago. Ive been eating almost zero carb since. Think carnivore diet. I know the inflammation is gone now. Going to be interesting to see what my doctor says, since I refused to take the meds she said I needed.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by yukon254
Absolutely spot on. Going in tomorrow for my second CRP test. Last one was over 200, one year ago. Ive been eating almost zero carb since. Think carnivore diet. I know the inflammation is gone now. Going to be interesting to see what my doctor says, since I refused to take the meds she said I needed.

This.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My fingers were swollen and red for months until I bought six dozen eggs and a few pounds of fatty pig skin. Its unpreserved other than salt. That gets rinsed before frying. I've lost a few inches off of my belly.
Fat doesn't make you fat like the old mantra in the college nutrition department.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
I wish you all good health

You as well Johnny.

IC B3

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Tag

If God can get by on 10%, why does the government need 90%
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
My fingers were swollen and red for months until I bought six dozen eggs and a few pounds of fatty pig skin. Its unpreserved other than salt. That gets rinsed before frying. I've lost a few inches off of my belly.
Fat doesn't make you fat like the old mantra in the college nutrition department.

A few eggs and some fatback and yer aww bettah ?

You have other issues goin' on.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Went off the statins a couple years ago after I got tired of sore muscles. Tried Zetia, but one dose of that brought on a slight numbness in my lips, a bad sign of worse things. My cholesterol is somewhat elevated, but a stress test and carotid ultrasound in 2019 showed no blockages. I’ve never smoked, so am taking my chances with the test results instead of pharma propaganda. So far, so good.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
They wanted me to start taking that cshit years ago. I passed.

Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
Get your LpLa checked as it measures the protein particle size that is in the plaque on the artery walls. Higher the number, the larger the particle sized. Smaller particles mean the plaque is more elastic. Larger sized equals more brittle and causes of sudden blockages. One cardiologist wouldn’t even look at my numbers when I showed him I was 5 times higher than normal.... He wanted me to get a defibrillator implant for a 150K..... Got a new cardiologist who said take niacin 1000mg per day and in four months, I”m in the normal range..... Can’t make money on $12.00/month vitamins and a healthy patient..... The video above is great but don’t overlook other factors like LpLa, diet, exercise, bad habits.....

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Excellent posts jag! Thank you.

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Thank you so much Jag. A very timely post for me and the wife.

U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
In February, I started eating a high protein, high fat diet. I'm talking eggs, bacon, salmon, scallops, steak, pork, chicken and venison. EVERYTHING is cooked in butter. I've cut back on the amount of bread I eat, but eat a lot of nuts too. Almonds, pistachios, macadamia, etc. I've dropped 28 lbs and my BP averages 114/68. I'm 64 and haven't felt this good in years.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

A few eggs and some fatback and yer aww bettah ?

You have other issues goin' on.

Yes, but my issues were corrected with modifications of my diet rather than a lack of pharmaceuticals.
I didn't go into all of the boring details as the OP topic wasn't about my problems.
Two very well respected integrative physicians in my part of the country recommended two protocols which were very plausible considering my symptoms.
In brief, I activated an inflammatory response by my body that strangely would not completely calm down even though I eliminated the typical inflammatory foods. I was eating very healthy for a winter diet.
However, the healthy, high nutrient foods also contained high amounts of oxalic acid aka. oxalate.

The short is that I continued to consult the best doctor, the Great Physician, and He revealed the cause of the lumps in my fingers, toes and lack of energy.
The only time in my life I experienced a kidney stone was at this time. I could not grasp tightly with my fingers. It was painful to walk. I would bruise wherever there were these small lumps. I changed my diet drastically to include foods that are low in oxalates and that help rid the body of it. The calcium oxalate stones in my kidneys, feet and fingers reabsorbed and I included a high cholesterol (somewhat) ketogenic diet which improved my endocrine system in a major way.
I have a mineral depletion which is gradually improving by adding wild springtime edibles as well. As spring progresses, I know that the sunshine will also help absorption and D3 levels. In the meantime, I supplement.

Feel free to share this information with any of your patients that may benefit.

Regards,

Happy Camper

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 04/13/21.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Years ago, 50 probably, A doctor showed a strong man sitting in his office. The man was asked to hold out his arm and told to resist the doctors push downward. The man held back the doctor. Then the doctor gave the man a spoon full of sugar to put in his mouth and repeated the test.. The man had no resistance at all. Never forgot that video.

I believe the sugar/inflammation correlation. Almost all packaged food is full of sugar. Recent history showing the rise of obesity, diabetes and heart disease should support the theory that sugar and high carb intake are significantly responsible.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

629 members (1234, 19rabbit52, 007FJ, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 1936M71, 64 invisible), 2,614 guests, and 1,225 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,692
Posts18,456,554
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.