Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
As for my reasons well i already had this crap so don't need a shot that won't keep me from catching the plague again.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Read it earlier today JG. Reaffirmed what I already knew. Not a snowball’s chance in hell I’d let them inject me.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
You'd think anal swabbing becoming a thing would have been enough to open everyone's eyes to this lunacy but apparently not.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Got it Friday. Felt like crap for about 30 hours but I seem to have survived.

Quando omni flunkus moritati
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ultimately, it's a personal decision and I respect peoples right to choose.

I got it, and I got based on my profession, my training, and my education on virology and epidemiology.

As I've stated elsewhere, vaccines are foreign bodies injected to illicit an immune response to trigger the production of T-Lymphocytes and anti-bodies. It is a very complex and delicate cascade of events and it is NOT without complications when you are talking about a half a BLLION doses have been administered so far world wide. There will be some problems just based on 0.0001% of bad side effects we can expect..

Yet on the other hand, I've shared with you the people I have personally lost to Covid, friends and family. You cannot tell any of them, now deceased, that the mortality risk is overstated. They are now statistics.

I will venture to say that these same people in my life that we've lost to Covid would have faired better with the vax than without, and odds are probably they would be in the group without serious side effects.

People can come up with any number of reasons/excuses not to get vaxxed. Fine don't do it. There are risks both ways. If you get vaxxed and get Gillian-Barré, you'd wish you'd never gotten vaxxed. If you skipped the vax or got Covid before it was available and ended up like too many of my buddies and family, you'd wish you'd rolled up your sleeve.

There is no free lunch. There are risks boths ways. Know that. The risks of the vaccinations in my opinion are being politicized and overstated just as much as the mortality of the virus and its threat to human race are politicized and overstated.

Ultimately, it's your call.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
This was a really well written piece.

Thanks JG.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Thanks for sharing. I couldn’t tell you how many people can’t believe I haven’t taken (and won’t take) the vaccine. I try to explain several of the points listed, but usually just get blank stares...

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by hatari

I got it, and I got based on my profession, my training, and my education on virology and epidemiology.

As I've stated elsewhere, vaccines are foreign bodies injected to illicit an immune response to trigger the production of T-Lymphocytes and anti-bodies. It is a very complex and delicate cascade of events and it is NOT without complications when you are talking about a half a BLLION doses have been administered so far world wide. There will be some problems just based on 0.0001% of bad side effects we can expect..

Yet on the other hand, I've shared with you the people I have personally lost to Covid, friends and family. You cannot tell any of them, now deceased, that the mortality risk is overstated. They are now statistics.

I will venture to say that these same people in my life that we've lost to Covid would have faired better with the vax than without, and odds are probably they would be in the group without serious side effects.

People can come up with any number of reasons/excuses not to get vaxxed. Fine don't do it. There are risks both ways. If you get vaxxed and get Gillian-Barré, you'd wish you'd never gotten vaxxed. If you skipped the vax or got Covid before it was available and ended up like too many of my buddies and family, you'd wish you'd rolled up your sleeve.

There is no free lunch. There are risks boths ways. Know that. The risks of the vaccinations in my opinion are being politicized and overstated just as much as the mortality of the virus and its threat to human race are politicized and overstated.

Actually, you got it because you are afraid.

Fact.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by hatari

Didn't you say you "had" your wife and staff get the vaccine?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don't take my word for it.

Consider what General Flynn said after reviewing this information.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-that-you-better-watch-this#Post15985886

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I think anybody that's concerned over COVID-19 is a fugking idiot.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
Very well written piece.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Well, there’s a pretty good argument against it being a true vaccine, or an injectable medical device in liquid form designed to alter human DNA and RNA. The guy in the link to follow makes his case. In this scenario one MUST consider mid to long term effects no only on the injected but on descendants. One must wonder why our trustworthy government working in lock step with pharm companies who for decades have been dependent upon Communist Chinese slave labor to produce the pharmaceuticals we consume by the ton on a daily basis, would wish to tinker with our DNA & RNA; the very building blocks of life.

Based on those facts and on the fact that the human population of Earth has been turned into Alpha and Beta test ground for something we come no where near understanding, yet, there’s no way I’ll submit myself. This is an illness with more than a 99.5% survival rate if you rake back all the cash flow incentives for COVID treatment. That doesn’t sound PAN-demic. It sounds like what it is; an affliction manufactured in Communist Chinese laboratories and intentionally unleashed on the world public to cause confusion, discord and election influence.

No thank you. People die daily from disease and infection. The risk from this man-made affliction is grossly over stated in the reaction of government and its effect on overall morbidity. There is intentional political usage. Heavy usage. The full story is far from being known, but thinking minds, great minds are busily refuting what we would be lead to accept. No thank you.

https://thephaser.com/2021/03/talk-...he-importance-of-vitamin-d-dr-ryan-cole/

Over 20 minutes but goes quickly.

Last edited by shootem; 04/12/21.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Don't take my word for it.

Consider what General Flynn said after reviewing this information.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-that-you-better-watch-this#Post15985886

Originally Posted by shootem
Well, there’s a pretty good argument against it being a true vaccine, or an injectable medical device in liquid form designed to alter human DNA and RNA. The guy in the link to follow makes his case. In this scenario one MUST consider mid to long term effects no only on the injected but on descendants. One must wonder why our trustworthy government working in lock step with pharm companies who for decades have been dependent upon Communist Chinese slave labor to produce the pharmaceuticals we consume by the ton on a daily basis, would wish to tinker with our DNA & RNA; the very building blocks of life.

Based on those facts and on the fact that the human population of Earth has been turned into Alpha and Beta test ground for something we come no where near understanding, yet, there’s no way I’ll submit myself. This is an illness with more than a 99.5% survival rate if you rake back all the cash flow incentives for COVID treatment. That doesn’t sound PAN-demic. It sounds like what it is; an affliction manufactured in Communist Chinese laboratories and intentionally unleashed on the world public to cause confusion, discord and election influence.

No thank you. People die daily from disease and infection. The risk from this man-made affliction is grossly over stated in the reaction of government and its effect on overall morbidity. There is intentional political usage. Heavy usage. The full story is full from being known, but thinking minds, great minds are busily refuting what we would be lead to accept. No thank you.

https://thephaser.com/2021/03/talk-...he-importance-of-vitamin-d-dr-ryan-cole/

Over 20 minutes but goes quickly.

Insightful.
There's more players as well that you might be interested in.

The Gates family has been into killing people for several generations. I have Bill bragging about his dad as head of planned Parenthood as his inspiration.
Both of his parents influenced billy of the importance of culling world population.
Planned Parenthood started as the American Birth Control League and was founded by Nazi loving Margaret Sanger, the mother of modern eugenics.
Hitler used her encouragement to carry out his super race practices. Bill gates is into this extermination policy too. Check out the report on the stack of white papers that were decided on 4+ years before the Wuhan scare and get back to me.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 04/12/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This household is not getting any injections for C-19

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
This household is not getting any injections for C-19

Amen!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The crackdown on opioids left a void that needed to be filled in a lot of wallets.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The fact that people who have the vaccine are getting Covid anyway is the clincher for me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave

I think anybody that's concerned over COVID-19 is a fugking idiot.

Then you didn't spend over a month ill (and at times deathly ill) from it and have to miss most of your hunting season because of it. With that said I'm still not getting the vaccine

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

124 members (7887mm08, 44mc, 007FJ, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 35, 11 invisible), 1,497 guests, and 787 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,565
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.