24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 23 24
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Must have been her time of the month. Mouse turns into a dragon. I watched a chick cop try to break up a bar fight once. A big time waste of taxpayer money.

Last edited by champlain_islander; 04/12/21.

living the good life every day
BP-B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RickyD
They are calling it an accidental discharge. I had heard the guy had a warrant. Is that correct, and if so, a warrant for what?

carrying an illegal firearm.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Jeeze....Tarqueen hates women now too. First the blacks, then the Mexicans.......

Whats going on in Salmon?

She has changed her whole MO since last year,

Now, she head fakes and pretends she is suddenly one of us.

Brilliant. crazy

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm not sure how you mistake your sidearm for a Taser. They feel different and look different. She will rightfully lose her job and likely be sucessfully prosecuted for manslaughter.

That being said, what kind of meathead behaves like the deceased?

That being said, why the hell did the arresting officers manage to screw up the arrest? WTH were they thinking and doing?

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by stevelyn
I'm past giving a schitt anymore.

Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Instead of diversity training. The black population needs to be trained on what to do in a PoPo stop.
Hasbeen

It's already out there.............

A lot of solid information in that video.

IC B2

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by ribka
yes, he was an honors student

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Prince fairy upper mustache.

Had that going for him...

When Doves Cry.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Taser, taser, taser.....Oh, Shít !

If a LEO agency isn’t already requiring ongoing gun training, in addition to the basic qualifying with a sidearm each year. They should.

A lot of cops only shoot right before they are scheduled to qualify. And, then the day of qualification. That’s it.

Hard to develop muscle memory, if you’re not shooting under good supervision from solid training officers.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I think this is the best pump fake ever !

Taser Taser Taser........ glock ! laugh

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Taser, taser, taser.....Oh, Shít !

If a LEO agency isn’t already requiring ongoing gun training, in addition to the basic qualifying with a sidearm each year. They should.

A lot of cops only shoot right before they are scheduled to qualify. And, then the day of qualification. That’s it.

Hard to develop muscle memory, if you’re not shooting under good supervision from solid training officers.

🦫

Also really hard when you should've never been a cop, and are mentally challenged. This was a cluster f uck from jump street.

They are mandated by policy to carry less lethal on their support side so this [bleep] doesn't happen, yet she f ucked it up. If she wanted to help she could've put hands on homie before he tensed up and bolted.....but no.

She'll take a plea deal for like 5yrs on manslaughter....if she's smart....which she ain't.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 04/12/21.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
yes a clus fggg fron the start.the hits just keep on coming.1st off if this wonderful black man would of just complied it would not of happened.obviously wonderful black man knew he was in fact a criminal and was going to do some time although in todays society maybe not.in his mind he was going to be in trouble.so what does he do,he says hmm time to break away and get in his vehicle to escape.didnt they say he had a firearm that was not registered and no carry permit.yes a fine young black man.so chaos ensues and a officer who should not be a leo cant tell the difference between her service weapon and tazer and shoots and kills him.well the black man put himself in this position by his own choice.cop who shouldnt be kills him.one huge mess.end result another well respected community loving decent black family was victimized.so now they will hire a racist bottom feeding attorney which are the vast majority and clean out the state for millions.becoming the new lottery for the wonderful black race..wouldnt shock me if they sit down in some dwellings in the future and draw straws for whos going to go out and be the family hero and take the hit for this new lottery win for all the rest.sound insane ? yes it does.but in certain situations i believe possible.

IC B3

A
ATC Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Craigster
Plain and simple, the cop chick's head was up her ass. And she must have missed something in training. Or the training was piss poor.

Maybe if he wouldn't have resisted she wouldn't have had a chance to make that mistake. He is the one who escalated the situation.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Comply survive fight die. I think I've got it correct.

Bangflop! another skinning job due to .260 and proper shot placement.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by slobob63
yes a clus fggg fron the start.the hits just keep on coming.1st off if this wonderful black man would of just complied it would not of happened.obviously wonderful black man knew he was in fact a criminal and was going to do some time although in todays society maybe not.in his mind he was going to be in trouble.so what does he do,he says hmm time to break away and get in his vehicle to escape.didnt they say he had a firearm that was not registered and no carry permit.yes a fine young black man.so chaos ensues and a officer who should not be a leo cant tell the difference between her service weapon and tazer and shoots and kills him.well the black man put himself in this position by his own choice.cop who shouldnt be kills him.one huge mess.end result another well respected community loving decent black family was victimized.so now they will hire a racist bottom feeding attorney which are the vast majority and clean out the state for millions.becoming the new lottery for the wonderful black race..wouldnt shock me if they sit down in some dwellings in the future and draw straws for whos going to go out and be the family hero and take the hit for this new lottery win for all the rest.sound insane ? yes it does.but in certain situations i believe possible.

Wow

One big run on sentence with no punctuation, capitals, or paragraphs. I couldn’t bring myself to try and read this, sorry.

Did you go to school in MN

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ATC
Originally Posted by Craigster
Plain and simple, the cop chick's head was up her ass. And she must have missed something in training. Or the training was piss poor.

Maybe if he wouldn't have resisted she wouldn't have had a chance to make that mistake. He is the one who escalated the situation.

She was incompetent, poorly trained and .....

This was bound to happen sooner or later, best it happened sooner with only the blood of one on her hands and not that of several, maybe even that of her fellow officers.

If everyone the cops encountered played nice, there would be no need for tasers or firearms. But since that is only a pipe dream in an Ozy and Harriet world, they carry, learn how and when or quit.

Last edited by steve4102; 04/13/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
The question is ‘who vets the vettors’??

Even birds know not to land downwind!
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Now they backtracking on the warrant. His lawyer claims it was ‘failure to appear’ on Mahjiwanna possession.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The cop that shot him.

Potter has also been a union president for Brooklyn Center police officers, and was a longtime member of the Law Enforcement Memorial Association

God help us is there are more like her out there.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Once again, when you’re arrested, get in the car! Duh!!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Daverageguy
Comply survive fight die. I think I've got it correct.

People that never had a daddy/mom spank their behind have real trouble with this simple concept of "respect authority".

When fighting the cops while being arrested becomes socially acceptable and actually encouraged, funeral parlors are the benefactor.

Page 3 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
691 members (160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 10Glocks, 75 invisible), 3,099 guests, and 1,440 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,679
Posts18,399,581
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.