24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
LBJ was an idiot on multiple levels too numerous to count.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

BP-B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I don't believe that "crime is in their DNA" any more than crime in anyone else's DNA. I am sure there are reasons. "lack of equity" though is not the answer either. You are right in pointing out that no one, black or white, has the balls to call out the obvious. The vast majority of violent crime these days is committed by blacks. Things are a mess, and getting worse on a daily basis.

You have to remember that as of 200 years ago, many of these Negroes ancestors were either still living as uncivilized natives in Africa, or were only a generation or two from having done so. All they knew was fighting with each other, and killing, raping, and robbing were a way of life with them. It is still in their DNA to do that today.

So were the Comanche, Apache, etc.

Was it in their DNA ?

If so, why aren’t they doing it today ?

MS-13

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I don't believe that "crime is in their DNA" any more than crime in anyone else's DNA. I am sure there are reasons. "lack of equity" though is not the answer either. You are right in pointing out that no one, black or white, has the balls to call out the obvious. The vast majority of violent crime these days is committed by blacks. Things are a mess, and getting worse on a daily basis.

You have to remember that as of 200 years ago, many of these Negroes ancestors were either still living as uncivilized natives in Africa, or were only a generation or two from having done so. All they knew was fighting with each other, and killing, raping, and robbing were a way of life with them. It is still in their DNA to do that today.

Was it in their DNA ?

Not sure about the Comanche, Apache, but killing, raping, and robbing is actually happening. The violence I have witnessed is full blown tribal, yup its in the DNA.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
A lot of people have grown up without fathers and did not get in trouble. It's not the lack of a father that causes someone to become a thug. That's just a convenient excuse to try and dismiss their behavior.............and a way to avoid being called a racist for telling the real reason.

To a degree, but as mentioned above 'oversimplification' comes in to play, actually on both sides IMO

FJB & FJT
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
A lot of people have grown up without fathers and did not get in trouble. It's not the lack of a father that causes someone to become a thug. That's just a convenient excuse to try and dismiss their behavior.............and a way to avoid being called a racist for telling the real reason.

You must not have had a father at home, or a very passive one. Young teen boys are natural arsholes. They need an ass kicking to get them to tow the line every once in a while. I distinctly remember a couple of tune ups I received for acting like an [bleep] and quickly realized that was not a path to be on if I didn’t want the old man’s wrath! 70 some odd percent of blacks grow up fatherless and lok at the crime rate of that demographic. There was a time when this wasn’t the case, before uncle sugar because husband to the black brood sows.

Last edited by Ben_Lurkin; 04/13/21.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
So another Gun-free safe zone and the one person authorized to be armed was killed.
Brilliant.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
So another Gun-free safe zone and the one person authorized to be armed was killed.
Brilliant.

Legally the kid can't possess a handgun. As stated above a gun-free zone. Maybe they'll pass more gun laws & maybe they'll work, just maybe

Romans 5:1
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Was it in their DNA ?

Because the same govt and military humanitarians who sacrificed a few hundred thousand lives in the long run to free the slaves, found the American Indian to be not worthy of saving. So they were killed and their lands taken. Those few left were forced into concentration camps and forced to live the “right way”, the way of the federal govt. The few that have ventured out have assimilated if successful. And their race is not Negroid. Questions?

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by shootem

Was it in their DNA ?

Because the same govt and military humanitarians who sacrificed a few hundred thousand lives in the long run to free the slaves, found the American Indian to be not worthy of saving. So they were killed and their lands taken. Those few left were forced into concentration camps and forced to live the “right way”, the way of the federal govt. The few that have ventured out have assimilated if successful. And their race is not Negroid. Questions?

That doesn’t trump the DNA question.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin

You must not have had a father at home, or a very passive one. Young teen boys are natural arsholes. They need an ass kicking to get them to tow the line every once in a while. I distinctly remember a couple of tune ups I received for acting like an [bleep] and quickly realized that was not a path to be on if I didn’t want the old man’s wrath! 70 some odd percent of blacks grow up fatherless and lok at the crime rate of that demographic. There was a time when this wasn’t the case, before uncle sugar because husband to the black brood sows.

You said it better than anyone else here has done.

IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin

You said it better than anyone else here has done.
No he didn't. Ass-kicking and wrath result in hatred and violence being accepted as normal not as in respect and well balanced discipline. I raised 3 kids who are all doing great and are successful, the same way my dad raised me. There was a few spankings for me and them but nothing violent and never in anger. Or maybe you liked his racist portrayal of mothers as "black brood sows". Most of you "people" need counselling. Lots!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Not a lot of facts here, but you can read between the lines. Evidently this school has issues with it's black students.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/knoxvill...ple-people-hurt-including-cop-police-say

Looks to me like we have a young black male violence crisis, not a gun crisis

(((Someone))) put the message into the minds of blacks that society was no longer going to seriously punish them for their violence, since society had decided that all blacks are victims (not perpetrators) to be dealt with only with kid gloves for fear of hurting their feelings. Once this message was received, all hell broke loose, which is what we're seeing now.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T

Was it in their DNA ?

Being of Indian descent...I would hesitate to say that murder, looting, and rape are part of an ethnicity's DNA, let alone the Indians or the Blacks...though it certainly appears that way.

Remember - all of northern and Western Europe was the exact same way 2000 years ago. The Gauls, the Franks, the Lombards, the Allemani, the Teutonic tribes, the Slavs, the Norsemen - were all barbaric tribes. "Civilization" was confined to the Mediterranean Sea shores and the Middle East. The British isles were ruled by the Keltics and the Picts. All the major White tribes were in exactly the same place the Blacks are currently in.

What happened?

CULTURE changed. The major proponent of of culture change? The Christian faith.

With respect to the Indians today...let Whites go venture carelessly on the Comanche or Apache reservations to today...you will wind up as dead as if you wandered into a Black ghetto. Different laws apply to the reservations. Reservations are tucked out of the way, and there is little opportunity for that to happen.

The single most pressing question Blacks seriously need to address is their culture. So long as they allow their Democrat overlords to continue dictating what Black culture is, Blacks (as a whole) will never rise to be fully accepted equals contributing to a civilized society. Black culture, like Muslim culture, cannot coexist side-by-side with modern culture as it is today without considerable conflict.

Their cultural deficits include:

Refusal of Christian influence - this, plus the nuclear family issue, is arguably the biggest problem facing Black culture.
No nuclear family, thanks to the tax and welfare codes, but arguably an issue of faith as well.
Unwilling to see education and hard work as a positive for the culture.
Gangsta/rapper culture looked upon with pride.
Tribalistic division in the name of "diversity". Blacks are regarded poorly over the world for their very racist attitudes toward every other race. It isn't just a "Black vs White" issue. It's a "Blacks vs Everyone else" issue.
Refusing to call Islam what it is - they complain about how Whites oppress them, but fail to see how Muslims have exploited them for centuries longer, and are still doing it today. Now, the Chinese are in on the game.
Assigning blame to everyone and everything else other than themselves for their condition.
Refusal to police their own crime - they instead excuse it or glory in it.

Begin changing these things, and over the course a a few generations, they will have a stable society that can walk in harmony with civilization.

However, with Christianity being attacked as the source of all man's ills at the moment, I'm not holding my breath.

And, as White history is seen unfolded, the Christian influence isn't perfect. Not all Christianity is Christ-like in character.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Was it in their DNA ?

MS-13

Solid proof that it’s in brown skin DNA.

Let’s try,,,,Italian mafia,,, and go from there.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by TXLoader

Was it in their DNA ?

Being of Indian descent...I would hesitate to say that murder, looting, and rape are part of an ethnicity's DNA, let alone the Indians or the Blacks...though it certainly appears that way.

Remember - all of northern and Western Europe was the exact same way 2000 years ago. The Gauls, the Franks, the Lombards, the Allemani, the Teutonic tribes, the Slavs, the Norsemen - were all barbaric tribes. "Civilization" was confined to the Mediterranean Sea shores and the Middle East. The British isles were ruled by the Keltics and the Picts. All the major White tribes were in exactly the same place the Blacks are currently in.

What happened?

CULTURE changed. The major proponent of of culture change? The Christian faith.

With respect to the Indians today...let Whites go venture carelessly on the Comanche or Apache reservations to today...you will wind up as dead as if you wandered into a Black ghetto. Different laws apply to the reservations. Reservations are tucked out of the way, and there is little opportunity for that to happen.

The single most pressing question Blacks seriously need to address is their culture. So long as they allow their Democrat overlords to continue dictating what Black culture is, Blacks (as a whole) will never rise to be fully accepted equals contributing to a civilized society. Black culture, like Muslim culture, cannot coexist side-by-side with modern culture as it is today without considerable conflict.

Their cultural deficits include:

Refusal of Christian influence - this, plus the nuclear family issue, is arguably the biggest problem facing Black culture.
No nuclear family, thanks to the tax and welfare codes, but arguably an issue of faith as well.
Unwilling to see education and hard work as a positive for the culture.
Gangsta/rapper culture looked upon with pride.
Tribalistic division in the name of "diversity". Blacks are regarded poorly over the world for their very racist attitudes toward every other race. It isn't just a "Black vs White" issue. It's a "Blacks vs Everyone else" issue.
Refusing to call Islam what it is - they complain about how Whites oppress them, but fail to see how Muslims have exploited them for centuries longer, and are still doing it today. Now, the Chinese are in on the game.
Assigning blame to everyone and everything else other than themselves for their condition.
Refusal to police their own crime - they instead excuse it or glory in it.

Begin changing these things, and over the course a a few generations, they will have a stable society that can walk in harmony with civilization.

However, with Christianity being attacked as the source of all man's ills at the moment, I'm not holding my breath.

And, as White history is seen unfolded, the Christian influence isn't perfect. Not all Christianity is Christ-like in character.

You don’t post much but when you do,,,,,....it’s worth the time to read and consider.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Tell em one last time...

Be civil or be planted.

Then shoot the ferals.

Last edited by hookeye; 04/13/21.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Not a lot of facts here, but you can read between the lines. Evidently this school has issues with it's black students.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/knoxvill...ple-people-hurt-including-cop-police-say

Looks to me like we have a young black male violence crisis, not a gun crisis

does not include all blacks... but we definitely have an Afro American Problem in this country...

why are most good decent black people, call themselves Black...
while most of the Ghetto Crowd are Afro American instead?

is there anything that goes wrong that the left doesn't either blame on Guns or Covid 19?

Woman's car breaks down on Freeway, she gets out and is hit by passing truck

Media reports one of two scenarios...

1. Driver of truck had a gun in the cab and woman had Covid Virus.

2. Driver of truck is black, so woman jumped out in front of truck in a suicide, because she had Covid 19. Black man is a distraught victim, receives $20 million dollar check from woman's insurance company for mental and emotional suffering....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
What TXLoader says above I believe.
If one go's to the res up here, your taking your chances, not all reservations but it may as well be.
Per capita, I would say the chances of getting beat up robbed are as great as any City in North America.

Interesting to note that this behaviour is making a real comeback and encouraged by policy makers, watching it unfold is frankly, shocking.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Lets not forget liberal tolerance of blacks and crime...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by shootem

Was it in their DNA ?

That makes white people seem so much more civilized. Of course, you have to realize that along with a few hundred thousand lives sacrificed to free the slaves, a few hundred thousand more were sacrificed to prevent the freedom of slaves,

Last edited by JimFromTN; 04/13/21.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
637 members (01Foreman400, 222ND, 160user, 1234, 257 roberts, 1lessdog, 68 invisible), 2,778 guests, and 1,365 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,654
Posts18,399,211
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.