Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
It sometimes appears that the younger people are refraining for getting jabbed and the boomers are lined up like sheep.

GB1

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
My mother has been sick for two weeks after her 2nd shot. First week, sinus infection like symptons, 2nd week, flu symptoms, high fever, chills. etc. She didn't leave the house for 2 weeks and the 1st time she felt like getting out she had her wallet stolen at the grocery store. Dang Vaccine.

2nd round was administered at work yesterday, I wasnt one of the guinea pigs. Boss already called in this morning saying he couldn't even drive if he wanted to he feels so bad.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by hatari
Ultimately, it's a personal decision and I respect peoples right to choose.

I got it, and I got based on my profession, my training, and my education on virology and epidemiology.

As I've stated elsewhere, vaccines are foreign bodies injected to illicit an immune response to trigger the production of T-Lymphocytes and anti-bodies. It is a very complex and delicate cascade of events and it is NOT without complications when you are talking about a half a BLLION doses have been administered so far world wide. There will be some problems just based on 0.0001% of bad side effects we can expect..

Yet on the other hand, I've shared with you the people I have personally lost to Covid, friends and family. You cannot tell any of them, now deceased, that the mortality risk is overstated. They are now statistics.

I will venture to say that these same people in my life that we've lost to Covid would have faired better with the vax than without, and odds are probably they would be in the group without serious side effects.

People can come up with any number of reasons/excuses not to get vaxxed. Fine don't do it. There are risks both ways. If you get vaxxed and get Gillian-Barré, you'd wish you'd never gotten vaxxed. If you skipped the vax or got Covid before it was available and ended up like too many of my buddies and family, you'd wish you'd rolled up your sleeve.

There is no free lunch. There are risks boths ways. Know that. The risks of the vaccinations in my opinion are being politicized and overstated just as much as the mortality of the virus and its threat to human race are politicized and overstated.

Ultimately, it's your call.

You have me on ignore, it's what democrats do, so this is for the other people to understand not to take advice from you, mr. dentist, if you really are even one, which I highly doubt.

You don't have a clue what you are talking about. I'll get back to prove this point.

You broke Federal Law when you "coerced" your employees into taking the deadly shot. Fact. And for that, you should lose your Dental license, if you are a Dentist.

You state you are educated in Virology and Epidemiology, yet you don't know these deadly Synthetic Gene Altering (SGA) designed shots DO NOT give T-Cell recognition for lasting immunity as you described above.

These shots are illegal, being the Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) was illegally signed by trump, being other safe medications were available at the time. With the EUA being illegal, these shots now fall under Human Experimentation, which is a violation of the Nuremberg Code, which makes them in violation of International Law.

There has never been a successful Corona Family virus vaccine developed, and probably never will, being Corona family viruses constantly mutate into a different variant / strain. All attempts have ended with the deaths of animals during the animal trials from ADE, and have created Viral Evasion, which produces deadlier variants / strains which evade the vaccine shot and become drug resistant, like antibiotic resistant TB, C-Diff, MRSA, etc.

And your statement concerning people who died would've been better off with the vaccine is completely baseless with no evidence. That is called conjecture.

Class dismissed.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I got it, and I got based on my profession, my training, and my education on virology and epidemiology.

As I've stated elsewhere, vaccines are foreign bodies injected to illicit an immune response to trigger the production of T-Lymphocytes and anti-bodies. It is a very complex and delicate cascade of events and it is NOT without complications when you are talking about a half a BLLION doses have been administered so far world wide. There will be some problems just based on 0.0001% of bad side effects we can expect..

Yet on the other hand, I've shared with you the people I have personally lost to Covid, friends and family. You cannot tell any of them, now deceased, that the mortality risk is overstated. They are now statistics.

I will venture to say that these same people in my life that we've lost to Covid would have faired better with the vax than without, and odds are probably they would be in the group without serious side effects.

People can come up with any number of reasons/excuses not to get vaxxed. Fine don't do it. There are risks both ways. If you get vaxxed and get Gillian-Barré, you'd wish you'd never gotten vaxxed. If you skipped the vax or got Covid before it was available and ended up like too many of my buddies and family, you'd wish you'd rolled up your sleeve.

There is no free lunch. There are risks boths ways. Know that. The risks of the vaccinations in my opinion are being politicized and overstated just as much as the mortality of the virus and its threat to human race are politicized and overstated.

Hatari, that is something that goes over the heads of about half the people on this site.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Best thing to do is the exact opposite as non Elkslayer recommends. I did it when he predicted the stock market crash a year ago and continued on everything the kids says. Works great including his covid nonsense.

non elkslayer is like Costanza.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Expect dental offices to refuse service to those who cannot product a vaccine passport next.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Who the f uck cares ?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Those with the vaccine card

[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]

Last edited by KFWA; 04/13/21.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Expect dental offices to refuse service to those who cannot product a vaccine passport next.

Then vaccine cards required to enter the Veterans Administration and all government buildings, then VC’s to enter all medical facilities, then public schools, then VC’s to own a driver’s license, credit/debit card, and have a bank account and enter a grocery store, buy online, travel on the highway have electricity, gas and water in your home; etc., and certainly not in this exact order; who knows? Then the sheeple that have the VC will be turned against those that will not bow to the vaccine mandate. Their MSM &social media gods and fake expert scientists will crank up their propaganda and mind control mechanisms, and persuade the masses of their stupid lemmings to despise those that will not get the jab to the “authorities”. Ratting our your neighbor will become fashionable, with a reward for doing so. The non-vaccers will be hunted down and re-located to “reeducation camps”, and all their property and children seized by the government. These people will most likely never seen or heard from again. When it happens, you will remember that you were warned

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Reason #1 - because FedGov is demanding that I do it.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Reason #1 - because FedGov is demanding that I do it.

There ya go^^^^^^^^

FJB & FJT
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
"If there was a vaccination to prevent pregnancy, but you could still get pregnant, and still had to wear a condom, would you get it?"

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
"If there was a vaccination to prevent pregnancy, but you could still get pregnant, and still had to wear a condom, would you get it?"

The “vaccine” is taking care of a lot of pregnancies on its own. Very good friend of the family’s daughter just miscarried. Her mother is recently retired after long term with an airline. So they were quick to get the shots for their free air travel. Great. But it killed a child and grand child.

Young lady and husband announced to family she was pregnant. Great celebration. But she’d already had the first shot. Gynecologist at next exam expressed concern. Baby was at about 8 weeks but only the size of small 5 week. She had the 2nd shot and miscarried within days. It’s been reported repeatedly these “vaccines”, and that is a misnomer, directly attack the placenta. Real life data is supporting that. Won’t even get into reprogramming RNA and DNA. Change the entire makeup of humanity, for most. Why? Sorry but this is becoming science fiction come to life. A Nazi tool they didn’t have.

The Communist Chinese govt has shown over and over they have no regard for individual human life. The pharmaceutical companies have multiple billions of profits coming out of Communist China. Our government encourages this. Why?

With the survival rate over 99% this is a pandemic. Stay home. Be afraid. Hide your face. Why?

We’re being taken over.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Congrats on being one of the elite few here who can take a normal two sentence response and turn it into ten paragraphs.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by shootem
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

The “vaccine” is taking care of a lot of pregnancies on its own. Very good friend of the family’s daughter just miscarried. Her mother is recently retired after long term with an airline. So they were quick to get the shots for their free air travel. Great. But it killed a child and grand child.

Young lady and husband announced to family she was pregnant. Great celebration. But she’d already had the first shot. Gynecologist at next exam expressed concern. Baby was at about 8 weeks but only the size of small 5 week. She had the 2nd shot and miscarried within days. It’s been reported repeatedly these “vaccines”, and that is a misnomer, directly attack the placenta. Real life data is supporting that. Won’t even get into reprogramming RNA and DNA. Change the entire makeup of humanity, for most. Why? Sorry but this is becoming science fiction come to life. A Nazi tool they didn’t have.

The Communist Chinese govt has shown over and over they have no regard for individual human life. The pharmaceutical companies have multiple billions of profits coming out of Communist China. Our government encourages this. Why?

With the survival rate over 99% this is a pandemic. Stay home. Be afraid. Hide your face. Why?

We’re being taken over.
Thanks for taking the time to write this up and post it.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Who the f uck cares ?

I bet the gizard ran his fat ass to a vaccine tent as quick as he could.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Well, Fauci, Bates and the MSM and CDC dont want it to be your call. Its the flu. Why do they want to be able to force you to take a flu vaccine.

Do you trust them to tell you the truth when they lied about the efficacy of Hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin as treatments so they could have license to develop a vaccine. Now they are lying saying variants will need new vaccines. Thats BS too.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Hatari, that is something that goes over the heads of about half the people on this site.

Scared to death....

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The entire COVID charade has been one lie after another, I don't believe any of it especially lately what's been coming from Dr. Fauci !

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jaguartx
[[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

That's because just about every case of the seasonal flu was counted as a case of COVID19, and ever flu death was counted as a death due to COVID19. This whole thing is a scam designed to trigger a Great worldwide Reset, i.e., a transition to dystopia.

Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

85 members (257robertsimp, 300_savage, 01Foreman400, 338Rules, 13 invisible), 1,145 guests, and 765 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,058
Posts18,463,237
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.