Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 6 23 24
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
All he had to do is act normal and he wouldn't of been kilt.

+1

GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
https://nypost.com/2021/04/12/officer-who-fatally-shot-daunte-wright-identified/

Here she is. A 22 year veteran of the police force. She got paid just as much as any male officer got paid. She looked good in her uniform, she specialized in being in the honor guard at funerals.
And in the time of crisis, she did as most females do, she panicked.
She has been incompetent for every day of the past 22 years but nobody knew, until today.

She makes $85,000 a year. At 22 years she has made $1,870,000.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
And today, I bet she and her hubby wish they both had read the writing on the wall, and retired after having 20 years in, and stocked shelves at Walmart for some spending cash.

I don't see their golden years as being very golden......

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
https://nypost.com/2021/04/13/officer-who-fatally-shot-daunte-wright-was-training-a-rookie/

And look, she is also a Training Officer. A task at which she was, likewise, probably incompetent.
Back in the mid eighties they started bringing females into the little EMS where I worked in central Georgia. Over the next ten years they hired a dozen females. Some full time some part time.

And nobody ever asked if the female was competent. And half of these were incompetent. That is, they could not lift a stretcher with a 170 pound patient on it. You can't lift the stretcher you are an incompetent paramedic. But nobody ever asked, even when female medics dropped the stretcher and the patient got hurt. Nobody got punished, no female never had to undergo weight lifting. Nobody said anything about incompetent girls.

We had a barracks out in the country, we had 6 medics spending the night there every night. You might ask yourself, "What kind of gal wants to spend the night in a remote bunk house with five young men?"

Well, I can assure you for about half the gals, it was the type of gal who wanted to have sex with one of the boys while on duty.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
https://nypost.com/2021/04/13/officer-who-fatally-shot-daunte-wright-was-training-a-rookie/

And look, she is also a Training Officer. A task at which she was, likewise, probably incompetent.
Back in the mid eighties they started bringing females into the little EMS where I worked in central Georgia. Over the next ten years they hired a dozen females. Some full time some part time.

And nobody ever asked if the female was competent. And half of these were incompetent. That is, they could not lift a stretcher with a 170 pound patient on it. You can't lift the stretcher you are an incompetent paramedic. But nobody ever asked, even when female medics dropped the stretcher and the patient got hurt. Nobody got punished, no female never had to undergo weight lifting. Nobody said anything about incompetent girls.

We had a barracks out in the country, we had 6 medics spending the night there every night. You might ask yourself, "What kind of gal wants to spend the night in a remote bunk house with five young men?"

Well, I can assure you for about half the gals, it was the type of gal who wanted to have sex with one of the boys while on duty.

Were any of the girls hot?

IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by chris_c
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
All he had to do is act normal and he wouldn't of been kilt.

+1
Normal for you, or normal for him? Normal is a relative term.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
It seems there was a carjacking dispatch radio call out too.
Unclear itf it was about the car he was driving, but the response said the car matched the description of the stolen vehicle...

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
https://nypost.com/2021/04/12/officer-who-fatally-shot-daunte-wright-identified/

She makes $85,000 a year. At 22 years she has made $1,870,000.

It's much more likely she started at $30k 22 years ago than she has been making $85k for 22 years.......not that it matters much.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
That poor police officer is going to have to live the rest of he life knowing that she wasted a bullet on that perp. She could have wasted two.

A vehicle is a weapon, a very powerful weapon. Any police officer is authorized to use deadly force when a vehicle is involved. Think Glock 15 +1

Last edited by MM879; 04/13/21.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by killerv

Were any of the girls hot?

Yes.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I support the cops, but confusing your side arm with a Tazor? seems a stretch.

Dante still had the typical Mpls ghetto attitude, run from the cops.... kinda like Raccoons trying to run away from a car coming down the road straight at them.... its not going to turn out good...

I trust Mpls area LEOs, but I don't trust Minneapolis nor Hennepin County Government, its leftist and corrupt, and has been that way, since I first moved there back in 1980...

Brooklyn Center use to be a nice suburban neighborhood, but also over the last 40 years it has declined dramatically, with the Blacks moving out into suburbia.. the entire Twin Cities use to be a wonderful place to live... but liberalism and importing all these minorities into town along with the migration of Chicago Blacks, up for a more tolerant world for their antics, it has turned into a cess pool...

and lets not forget how the Brothers just love to bang little blonde haired blue eyed bimbos, and make little oreos with them...
can't keep the foxes out of the hen house....seem the dramatic increase of little blue eyed blondes on welfare.. usually with little oreo kids..

sat in court one time, after my divorce with my ex.... here is some 21 year old black kid from Chicago, he has fathered 10 kids with 9 white chicks...
asked why he was not paying any child support, he told the judge he was retired.... at 21 years Old??? he was living on welfare and looked like he was living pretty well on welfare... ( evident he was supplementing that with dealing drugs and pimping).. Judge lets him walk....

Then the next guy was white, had been laid off his job and then the state unemployment dept was behind on sending out unemployment checks...
so since he wasn't having deductions taken out of the checks he wasn't receiving... ( the County's fault), judge has him locked up for 30 days, because he was 3 months in arrears in child support...

That's the mentality in Hennepin County MN.. totally ran by liberal leftists...

I have zero love for that damn place....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
Online Shocked
Campfire Ranger
I'm going to test the system, the next time I get pulled over I'm going to throw open my door and run at the cop screaming like a banshee...

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by RickyD
They are calling it an accidental discharge. I had heard the guy had a warrant. Is that correct, and if so, a warrant for what?

carrying an illegal firearm.

Roger where did you see this? I was looking for this yesterday and could not find what the outstanding warrant was for

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by atvalaska
I'm going to test the system, the next time I get pulled over I'm going to throw open my door and run at the cop screaming like a banshee...

RIP 😁

A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
As unfortunate as this whole mess is the fact remains if the young man had not have struggled with the police and tried a getaway in the car he would have been alive today...when will these people realize that their own actions can have serious consequences.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
And she is gone. And the police chief as well.

The Minnesota cop who shot and killed a black man after mistakenly grabbing her gun instead of her Taser resigned Tuesday, saying “it’s in the best interest of the community.”

News of Kimberly Potters’ resignation came as Brooklyn Center Mayor Mike Elliott announced that the city’s police chief, Tim Gannon, also stepped down Tuesday.

“I have loved every minute of being a police officer and serving this community to the best of my ability,” cop Kimberly Potter said in a statement, according to twincities.com.

“But I believe it is in the best interest of the community, the department, and my fellow officers if I resign immediately,” she wrote.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Family's already hired Crump...............KaChing!!!

Grammar is important.
Capitol letters are the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" & "helping your uncle jack off a horse".
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Aviator
As unfortunate as this whole mess is the fact remains if the young man had not have struggled with the police and tried a getaway in the car he would have been alive today...when will these people realize that their own actions can have serious consequences.

Comment of the day.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Here's a thought. If Minnesota was a Constitutional Carry state, Wright wouldn't have had a warrant for carrying a pistol without a permit, and the entire scenario would have been avoided. Their nonsense gun law got him killed as much as his actions in resisting arrest.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
the Taser is worn on the weak side of the body, meaning the side opposite to the firearms side( strong side) . The officer looks like her left hand is on the suspect. Her only free hand is her forearms side. So it looks like that was her only option without adjusting her position.

Page 4 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 6 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

613 members (17CalFan, 007FJ, 160user, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 1234, 61 invisible), 2,323 guests, and 1,179 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,093
Posts18,464,104
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.