Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Backroads
Get it if you want, don't if you don't.
Do what you think is best.
Either way, stfu.

Probably the best course of action.
Most people are firmly on one side or the other and won’t be swayed no matter the “evidence” presented from either side.

I could care less if anyone takes the vaccine, unfortunately their side seems hell bent on forcing me to take it.
Which makes me ever more certain that I won’t take it.
Leave me the [bleep] alone and I’ll reciprocate. Simple.

If you're getting or refraining from the shot(s) based on evidence, you're doing it wrong.

There isn't any.

Do you trust the people who want you to take it?

That's your answer.

In a few years we can talk "evidence."

My biggest chuckle is the people who don't realize that these vaccines could be super effective at stopping/suppressing covid and also have major, common long-term side effects.

They are not mutually exclusive.

GB1

K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by kk alaska
Had Covid 3 weeks after both shots Moderna ,couple days pretty rough sinus drainage and bad flu symptoms. Had pneumonia several times before far worse, which is why I took the shots regret doing that now.

Tried in vain to convince wife not to take the shots, but she too second shot got up middle of the night for advil, passed out on falling head hit the gas stove knocked gas knob off and went back to bed. I got up and rechecked stove was still on and not lit! Just came home from a hunting trip who knows what would have happened had I not been home.

Kurt, don’t blow that place up. As I recall it was a pretty nice shack.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by goalie
If you're getting or refraining from the shot(s) based on evidence, you're doing it wrong.
There isn't any
Do you trust the people who want you to take it?
That's your answer.
In a few years we can talk "evidence."
My biggest chuckle is the people who don't realize that these vaccines could be super effective at stopping/suppressing covid and also have major, common long-term side effects.
They are not mutually exclusive.

You are clueless, and lying. There is evidence, right here and now, and has been for years these shots will not work as designed.

Stating they could stop/suppress CV19 is also a lie when a Corona virus shot has never been developed due to continual failures, being Corona viruses constantly mutate. They have failed and killed the animals every time in trials, from creating ADE.

You want hard scientific “evidence”, here it is.

Here’s hard scientific proof viral evasion is happening, which leads to deadlier strains that will kill everyone. The people taking the shots create this viral evasion, being they become the “hosts” where the deadlier strains are created, and then become Super-spreaders:
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...83610/re-my-turn-with-covid#Post15983610

Here’s hard scientific proof your DNA is changed in your body, and can lead to death or permanent life-long debilitating illnesses:
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...protein-design-is-a-failure#Post15990549

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Awesome chit!

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

They tryed that in Sweden it was a dismal failure. They had the highest death rate of all the countries around them.

LOL this is the most koolaide answer I've read so far! I live in SD, we were portrayed as the same way for a while because of no mask mandates or shutdowns. it would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Yes, it is not only sad, it’s tragic how the sheeple will follow the Wolf right into his lair. Proof positive at how the mind control propaganda, conditioning, and indoctrination by the media have dumbed down the masses. This really breaks my heart

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Anal swabs and lost hunting seasons (well... partially lost. Doesn't sound like anyone actually lost a full season).

Future generations will surely marvel at our sacrifice as they're paying down a $15T free chit orgy.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why change my immune system? It works great now. I had covid and did not know it. A cold for about 3 days then it was gone.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by copperking81
Anal swabs and lost hunting seasons (well... partially lost. Doesn't sound like anyone actually lost a full season).

Future generations will surely marvel at our sacrifice as they're paying down a $15T free chit orgy.

$$ is what it’s always been about. Massive amounts of wealth hve been gained over the fauxdemic.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Why change my immune system? It works great now. I had covid and did not know it. A cold for about 3 days then it was gone.

That's pretty strong.
Are you dosing with any good nutrients or herbs at the onset?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
One thing is for sure, the Rona is going to be with us for some time. There is no way we stop it without shutting down travel and the borders along with mandatory vaccines, that won't happen so we will be dealing with this chit for a long time into the future.

Huh? fear monger much?
Jeebus Norm, have you drank the covid koolaid or what?

This virus is like every other virus, it will get weaker and weaker and die out on it's own

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B3

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

655 members (1936M71, 1badf350, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 75 invisible), 2,540 guests, and 1,287 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,687
Posts18,456,421
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.