Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Maybe his ignorant family could have

1. Calmed his emotional ass down before the cops showed up

2. Got out of the line of fire when bullets started flying instead of standing there like a pizza boy waiting for a tip

GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by Goosey
Stop licking boots

You’re a fugking idiot.

Yep and a queer as well.

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Dealing with that stuff would make you very glad to get home safely.

Retired cat herder.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
A man who has been acting violent and now is standing directly in front of you.

That angry/violent man takes a classic attack posture and raises a deadly weapon/knife in a classic attack posture well within range to kill you, no matter if you put fatal rounds into him or not.

He might be instantly incapacitated, he might not. One does not know until you drop the hammer and start putting rounds into the target (like the officer did).

That officer could just as easily been stabbed a whole bunch of times.

Everybody wants to bad mouth the police officer, but if they had a knife wielding madman directly in front of them, I doubt any one of the above critics would be so quick to do anything but shoot to save their own skin.

This crap, at this amount, doesn't happen in any other first-world countries because officers have more extensive training and they take officers deploying their firearms a lot more seriously.

"I was scared so I started blasting" is not an excuse.

1. He wasn't moving when he was first shot, he was stationary and being shocked by the Taser
2 He was shot three more times while he was falling backwards and while on the ground

The officer was obviously startled by the Taser going off and started popping off rounds because he has little training/ self control.

Your emotional based responses are amusing.

Here is a clue:

"Scared" has nothing to do with it. The officer assessed a rapidly evolving situation and threat, and responded accordingly.

Personally, more likely than not, as soon as I saw that classic pre-attack crouching stance and he raised that arm up holding that knife, which is another pre-attack indicator, I would have started hammering rounds into the A-Hole's face.

Cry all you want, stomp your feet, hold your breath. ask for "reparations" lol.

The fact is that an azzhole who had been actively looking for a fight, made a conscious decision to go into his garage and get a deadly weapon. he then returned and threated the lives of the people present with that deadly weapon.

He died because of his own actions. The officer responded to the bad guys actions. Plain and simple.

Don't play the deadly weapons game if you aren't willing to go all the way.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Amen. [bleep] should have taken English. [bleep] dumb fughks like dirkhead dont realize the puke only speaks English and is too stupid to understand, "Drop the knife".

I bet he learned what it meant.

Gooschiett forgot, the cop told him that.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/13/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

once again you demonstrate what a dumb phug you are

YTou're Just a weak link and no one who works in dangerous high stress situations would want you within 5 miles of them

Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
A man who has been acting violent and now is standing directly in front of you.

That angry/violent man takes a classic attack posture and raises a deadly weapon/knife in a classic attack posture well within range to kill you, no matter if you put fatal rounds into him or not.

He might be instantly incapacitated, he might not. One does not know until you drop the hammer and start putting rounds into the target (like the officer did).

That officer could just as easily been stabbed a whole bunch of times.

Everybody wants to bad mouth the police officer, but if they had a knife wielding madman directly in front of them, I doubt any one of the above critics would be so quick to do anything but shoot to save their own skin.

This crap, at this amount, doesn't happen in any other first-world countries because officers have more extensive training and they take officers deploying their firearms a lot more seriously.

"I was scared so I started blasting" is not an excuse.

1. He wasn't moving when he was first shot, he was stationary and being shocked by the Taser
2 He was shot three more times while he was falling backwards and while on the ground

The officer was obviously startled by the Taser going off and started popping off rounds because he has little training/ self control.

Last edited by ribka; 04/13/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Damn shame. That would've been a badass lowrider parked there in the driveway.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I doubt the Cop who fired the rounds in the tunnel vision of the moment was even aware a taser had been fired. The crazy guy made a sudden move and the Cop reacted, a justified shoot. The way that guy soaked up bullets I dunno if a taser woulda worked anyway.

I dunno if the family would be suing if the crazy guy had drugs in his system, I’m wondering if he was diabetic and his sugar was out of whack.

If the crazy guy is to be believed it sounds like the original guy he had a beef with had also threatened to steal his stuff besides kick his a$$. Maybe he had been ripped off before.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Didn't she hit him in the big, fat belly? Inhibited penetration huh? Mid to upper chest is the spot no?

The way life should be.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
870, 00 buck all the way.

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
One could assume that if blessed even with an IQ slightly higher than my number 12 boot size that it doesn’t pay to f uck with the Po Po!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Stunned and shot. Lived 3 more months.

Tough SOB.

Yeah, the guy was plugged twice in the gut and was holding a conversation with the officers.

I have to say, though, that it appeared the Taser was having the desired effect when the handgun shots were fired. This can be excused by the insanity of the moment and the threat posed by the knife, but had they held off another second, they likely would have seen how effective the Taser was, and not shot him.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
A: The guy was armed with a knife and advanced on the closest cop.
B: The guy was shot 3 times in the gut and lived at least for a while.
C: Maybe it could have been handled better, maybe not. When less than a second matters, we're not there.

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I saw the guy as flat footed when he was shot but also see it as the cop heard the taser and reacted like he heard gunshot. I think the pop of the taser made him shoot. His gesture after he shot had something in it. Confusion? Frustration? Disbelief? Toss up as to how this one will go but I'm thinking this case would not have been resolved without some violence.

Last edited by smarquez; 04/14/21.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Damn, good shoot, some may not understand how quick someone can get on you, also shows tasers and handguns can be next to useless on someone doped up, crazy, just plain mean or all of the above, that guy worked for his award.

Trump Won!
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Dave_in_WV
A: The guy was armed with a knife and advanced on the closest cop.
B: The guy was shot 3 times in the gut and lived at least for a while.
C: Maybe it could have been handled better, maybe not. When less than a second matters, we're not there.

Yep. They arent paid enough to have perfection required.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Gi
Originally Posted by gunner500
Damn, good shoot, some may not understand how quick someone can get on you, also shows tasers and handguns can be next to useless on someone doped up, crazy, just plain mean or all of the above, that guy worked for his award.

He was going to get the knife and show them how pissed off he was. He found out he wasnt as pissed off as he thought he was. grin

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Gi
Originally Posted by gunner500

He was going to get the knife and show them how pissed off he was. He found out he wasnt as pissed off as he thought he was. grin

LOL, a little blue fire and three four extry holes cooled his jets..............grin

Trump Won!
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by smarquez
I saw the guy as flat footed when he was shot but also see it as the cop heard the taser and reacted like he heard gunshot. I think the pop of the taser made him shoot. His gesture after he shot had something in it. Confusion? Frustration? Disbelief? Toss up as to how this one will go but I'm thinking this case would not have been resolved without some violence.

Those crazy acting kind didnt last long 150 years ago. People didnt depend on drs fixing them up from a knifing.

Crazy bastids got shot fast. As a result, there werent many crazy bastids running loose. There were less running loose who wanted to act crazy.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/14/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by Springcove
Stop licking boots

You’re a fugking idiot.

Yep and a queer as well.

JimfromTN let Goosey up for air?

FJB & FJT
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

83 members (7mm_Loco, 257robertsimp, 6mmCreedmoor, 300_savage, 01Foreman400, 12 invisible), 1,349 guests, and 814 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,059
Posts18,463,249
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.