Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Angry gorilla...what else is new.

i bet the sight of a banana cream pie truck would make it feel better.

Trump Won!
BP-B2

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Dem tribal bitches can be full up with hate, to be sure. But its a blind and clumsy hate. Totally different from the Saxon hate. That one is slow to show, calculating, targeted, and relentless. No comparison.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deltakid
And she is supposed to be a person of the cloth.
What kind of cloth would that be - it certainly is not knit or woven of Biblical values.

Her stunt is ridiculous - it looks like a silly ploy to grab attention because, most likely, she feels quite neglected in her superficial role.

I would like (publicly, before an audience) to ask her how she would feel and react if, in her "prayer", every "white" was replaced with "black" - or any other ethnic color.

I know a bunch a black people and admire almost all of them - this one comes across as black trash.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by AZmark
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Originally Posted by Dess
I struggle with this daily. This is what I'm supposed to do.

Matthew 5:44

44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

How about this from Romans:

“20 But if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him to drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire upon his head. 21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.”

Since we’re quoting bible verses I remember one but don’t remember chapter and verse but it says. “If someone slaps you to turn the other cheek” which I’m ok with but it doesn’t tell you what to do if they slap you the 2nd time so I assume thats up to you so pounding them into mush will suffice.

All the people who only quote turning the other cheek don't bother with Scripture where Jesus addresses conflict and posers. There are more. Here's just a couple I found readily.

Matthew 10:11-16
11 “Now whatever city or town you enter, inquire who in it is worthy, and stay there till you go out. 12 And when you go into a household, greet it. 13 If the household is worthy, let your peace come upon it. But if it is not worthy, let your peace return to you. 14 And whoever will not receive you nor hear your words, when you depart from that house or city, shake off the dust from your feet. 15 Assuredly, I say to you, it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for that city!

16 “Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless[f] as doves.

You Will Know Them by Their Fruits

Matthew 7:15-20
15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
I have no use for city negros. Nothing worse than a jealous hypocrite, your a real POS when you can't practice what you preach.

Life is good live it while you can.
IC B2

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
441 members (160user, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 300jimmy, 257 mag, 1lessdog, 48 invisible), 2,161 guests, and 929 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,595
Posts18,398,070
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.