Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 26 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 25 26
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Jack was driving 340 yard drives, with a persimmon wooded driver.

Pro tip: you ain't Jack, so maybe STFU about what HE could do......

GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Hey retard. It’s “quiet” not “quite”...

Dumbass alert 🚨

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by callnum
The OP's log in name discredits him before reading the first post.

elkslayer from Texas, LOL

You don't need any science to see the BS here.

Hi smokepole. I see you're signed in on one of your sock puppet accounts now.

Your vaccine advice is as accurate as your stock market crash prediction. LOL

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Springcove

Dumbass alert 🚨

Listen, limp brain, it might be quite possible I was typing fast, and misspelled that word accidentally (It's not like there were wrong letters typed, and they are right next to each other), and the radio might have been playing too, where it was not quiet in my surroundings.

Hopefully your two brains cells communicate this, to assure you I know the difference, though I doubt it, quite frankly.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Dumbass alert 🚨

Listen, limp brain, it might be quite possible I was typing fast, and misspelled that word accidentally (It's not like there were wrong letters typed, and they are right next to each other), and the radio might have been playing too, where it was not quiet in my surroundings.

Hopefully your two brains cells communicate this, to assure you I know the difference, though I doubt it, quite frankly.

It’s quite possible you’re the biggest lying sack of crap on this entire site. You are full of excrement. Let me repeat that you are a lying sack of crap.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Dumbass alert 🚨

It’s quite possible you’re the biggest lying sack of crap on this entire site. You are full of excrement. Let me repeat that you are a lying sack of crap.

He's a huge lying POS, but he's smart.......

......just ask him.

😂

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DocRocket
MM879, I tried to warn ya about engaging with this loon... sheesh.

What you are trying to engage with here is a very unhappy and quite possibly psychiatrically ill person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence. Such persons abound. In an actual community of real people with real, face-to-face interactions, these people are brought up fairly sharply for their antisocial behavior, and they either learn to behave more politely or they are shunned. In the context of this forum, the individual is able to spew his vitriol all over the place without negative consequence to himself, so there is no hope of ending his foul behavior.

The purpose of verbal discourse on a topic such as, oh, say, the current offerings of SARS-CoV2 immunizations, is normally to share information among the participants, and thereby to enlighten everyone to the same degree. If specific points of information are in dispute, the pros and cons of those points and the supporting information is discussed and more often than not these points of contention end up being "let's agree to disagree" until further evidence comes forward from the research community. Eventually, consensus on one or more major points is achieved, and everyone leaves the conversation more informed than they arrived.

This elkslayer91 person is not interested in discussing matters in this manner. His/her purpose is to browbeat, to insult, to attack ad hominem, and to declare himselfherself the "victor" in a contest that exists solely in his/her own mind. Here are some examples of this person's deranged thought processes that I picked up just from this single post:

Originally Posted by elkslayer91
This isn't a vaccine, so you're lying there. Even the manufs admit it doesn't keep you from becoming infected with the virus.

Here we see an example of this person's remarkable thinking. S/he claims a definition of "vaccine" that is uniquely his own (it must prevent infection), and not surprisingly, it is a simplistic definition that no actual immunologist would ever use, but which suits his black-or-white-only thought process.

A quick look at an immunology or virology text book will tell you that a vaccine is a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease. This is a far more broad, yet more specific definition than the silly definition elkslayer insists on.

And here's the point: you can't have an argument with someone who won't follow the rules of logical discourse, the first of which is to accept common definitions of terms.

If s/he won't agree on basic definitions of terms, how can you "prove" anything to him/her? Since s/he is not willing to even start the discussion from an agreed starting point, there is no possibility of "proving" any point to him/her that s/he has not already arrived at.

You clowns in the medical industry keep chirping vaccine to brainwash the public

Ah, yes... here s/he uses a derogatory term in an attempt to diminish his adversary (which is apparently you and me and others with expertise in the biomedical STEM fields) in order to maintain his/her moral high ground.

Yes, it's grade-school tactics, but hey, s/he thinks it works, so s/he'll keep on doing it.

Repeat the lie until it becomes truth. That makes you a criminal for pushing a fraudulent statement.

Now s/he is giving us the benefit of his/her legal training and expertise, advising us that we have transgressed the criminal code and are subject to the penalties thereof. The ego of this individual is truly grandiose. I note that s/he accused you (or maybe me, or someone else, I can't remember as I was just skimming) of gaslighting, which is of course a classic accusation of the person who is in fact actively gaslighting others. S/he thinks we are too stupid to see that s/he is doing it himself/herself.

MM879, I will not attempt to dissuade you further from engaging with this unfortunate person, as you have already done so and you're clearly committed to the task, but please do be aware of the tactics s/he uses and try to counter them as you formulate your responses. Good luck.

Screaming, vitriolic, name-calling, angry, and bitter. 2 or 3 am rants. No interest in discussion.

Differential: thirty-something y/o Marxist women, recently jilted by her female companion professional who works in a lab for Moderna. 😉

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd
Screaming, vitriolic, name-calling, angry, and bitter. 2 or 3 am rants. No interest in discussion.

Differential: thirty-something y/o Marxist women, recently jilted by her female companion professional who works in a lab for Moderna.

Hey Boy George, I noticed you couldn’t refute any of the scientific evidence I produced above, nor could DocRocket, so, being you couldn’t, and you decided to relegate yourself to troll status in this thread, I was just curious, does this make you a fool for not knowing anything about the deadly shots or does it make you a fool for having advised people to take the deadly Covid-19 shots, thus making you foolishly embarrassed now, and why you hate this thread, and me, for exposing the Genocide being conducted by the Criminal Medical-Industrial Complex across the global world, and proving it with hard scientific proof, which I plan to continue with?

How’s that for a run on sentence? Pretty smart, aye, you troll?

You said, ”No interest in discussion”. You’re a LYING TROLL, when I have loaded this thread with factual scientific evidence. You, sir, are a mental midget.

Don’t me ashamed you’re a dumbazz, and can’t refute the solid scientific evidence I am producing, mr. (Boy George) doctor, of the Medical-Industrial Complex committing Genocide, Worldwide.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Now, for those of you wanting more proof these shots are dangerous, and “will” change your DNA for the worse, thus causing death and life debilitating illness from cancer to immunosuppression diseases, birth defects, and the list is endless when you CHANGE the DNA, I bring you additional solid evidence:

A December preprint about SARS-CoV-2, by scientists at Harvard and Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), produced findings about wild coronavirus that raise questions about how viral RNA operates.

The scientists conducted the analysis because they were puzzled by the fact that there is a respectable number of people who are testing positive for COVID-19 by PCR long after the infection was gone.

Their key findings were as follows: SARS-CoV-2 RNAs can be reverse transcribed in human cells, these DNA sequences can be integrated into the cell genome and subsequently be transcribed (a phenomenon called retro-integration) and there are viable cellular pathways to explain how this happens.

According to Ph.D. biochemist and molecular biologist Dr. Doug Corrigan, these important findings (which run contrary to current biological dogma) belong to the category of Things We Were Absolutely and Unequivocally Certain Couldnt Happen Which Actually Happened.
The authors suggest that while the clinical consequences require further study, detrimental effects are a distinct possibility and depending on the integrated viral fragments insertion sites in the human genome and an individuals underlying health status could include a more severe immune response such as a cytokine storm or auto-immune reactions.

In 2012, a study suggested that viral genome integration could lead to drastic consequences for the host cell, including gene disruption, insertional mutagenesis and cell death.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/science-mrna-vaccines-alter-dna/

People take more care to protect their computers and smart phones from viruses, than they do in protecting their body from a fraudulent pandemic.

The above is solid evidence your DNA IS being changed, and it will not be for the better.

Look at the title of this thread. I Told You So!

Class is dismissed.

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
TO ALL: STOP REFERRING TO THE FDA “APPROVING “. The FDA does not APPROVE anything. They, after examination of the evidence of effectiveness or acceptable function, in the case of medical devices, either CLEAR THE PRODUCT FOR USE or DENY. The FDA does not APPROVE anything. That amounts to a recommendation. They rather clear it for use after successfully concluding the product 1)functions or acts as proclaimed or designed and 2) does not create undue risk to the patient. These 2 are drastically simplified but are the basics of what the FDA looks at. There’s much more to it. Except, the FDA DOES NOT APPROVE ANYTHING. Whatever they are looking at is either CLEARED FOR USE OR NOT. Seems simple but there’s a big difference.

And just my input into all the Phase I, II, and III mumbo jumbo jumbo going on here. There is NO logical or previously followed course of action that has been followed in this falsely proclaimed PAN-demic that has more than a 99% rate of survival. The pharmaceutical companies developing this savior of mankind are all in bed with the Communist Government if they are using this Godless nation with Godless rulers to produce product sold to American citizens by the ton. This is a deliberately imposed epidemic of varying deadliness depending on age and co-morbidities. It was deliberately released upon the world by the Communist Chinese government by a delivery system faintly disguised as “unrestricted air travel”. Infected Chinese citizens were intentionally released to spread the disease from its release site. Visitors were intentionally allowed to acquire the disease to take back home. I see no logical denial.

Communist Chinese assets in the US should be seized and used for collateral in civil suits. After all is declared done, neither they or any other foreign entity be allowed to own real property or corporate holdings within the United States. Remaining assets should be liquidated and repatriated to the home country. We do not need foreign ownership of the United States of America except to feed political and corporate greed.

And remember this above all. The Communist Chinese government is your enemy. Their goal is world domination. We are the biggest stumbling block in their way. Logically folks if you are able, do you seriously believe they wish us well? Amen

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
NHS Doctors confirm “A&E is over-flowing with people who’ve suffered Adverse Reactions to the Covid Vaccines”
https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/04/1...adverse-reactions-to-the-covid-vaccines/

”Hospitals are filling up with people who have suffered serious adverse reactions to the experimental Covid vaccines according to NHS Doctors.

Numerous reports have been made of people turning up to A&E with serious health complaints due to the AstraZeneca viral vector jab across the UK including London, the South, the North West, the East of England and the Midlands. With senior NHS staff describing how alarmed they are at the sheer quantity of patients coming through the door.

One doctor working in London described how their department was “swamped” with patients attending with adverse reaction to the AstraZeneca jab after being sent by their GP.

“We will have to rapidly come up with a hospital pathway and policy to risk stratify these people. Our hematologists are working on this,” the doctor said.”

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Nearly 100 Doctors sign a letter warning of the dangers of giving Children the Experimental Covid-19 Vaccines

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/04/1...dren-the-experimental-covid-19-vaccines/

“Nearly one-hundred doctors have signed a letter calling for children to not be endangered by being given the experimental Covid-19 vaccines.

In the letter the doctors explained that “There is no room to vaccinate children at this time, we do not understand everything about the virus and the vaccine against it, and the first commandment of medicine is – ‘First do not harm.'”

The letter includes the signatures of 92 Israeli doctos including Dr. Amir Shachar, director of the emergency room at Laniado Hospital, Dr. Yoav Yehezkeli, an expert in internal medicine and a lecturer at Tel Aviv University, and Dr. Avi Mizrahi, director of the intensive care unit at Kaplan Hospital.

The doctors addressed the letter “to the chiefs of the Ministry of Health, to our fellow doctors around the country, and to the entire public.” They also noted that “the increasingly prevalent opinion within the scientific community is that the vaccine cannot lead to herd immunity, therefore there is currently no ‘altruistic’ justification for vaccinating children to protect at-risk populations.”

They added that even today it is unclear whether the vaccine prevents the spread of the virus and for how long it confers protection, and noted that new variants “that may be more resistant to vaccination” are manifesting left, right and centre.

“We believe that not even a handful of children should be endangered through mass vaccination against a disease that is not dangerous to them,” they wrote. “Furthermore, it cannot be ruled out that the vaccine will have long-term adverse effects that have not yet been discovered at this time, including on growth, reproductive system or fertility. Children should be allowed a quick return to routine; the many tests and broad isolation cycles should be stopped, and no separation between the vaccinated and unvaccinated should be created in the public sphere. Vaccination of at-risk populations should be allowed, and under the almost complete vaccination of this population – it is possible to return to full routine (with periodic adjustments) even in the presence of COVID-19 virus.”

They devoted a separate part of the letter to state that there is still not a complete picture of serious and rare effects of the vaccine, due to the fact that many vaccinated people who experienced side have not reported it. “We fear that at this point in time, there is under-reporting of side effects. Moreover, a causal link between events – if any – will only emerge in due course, as more and more events of a certain type accumulate. For example, if there is a serious health event that happens to 12 young people a year in Israel (ie – an average of 1 per month), while the vaccine also causes this serious event infrequently, it will take many months until it is clear that there is an increase in the incidence of the event, and that there is a connection between the vaccine and its appearance.”
The same can be said for the UK where the British public can report adverse reactions to the Covid jabs to the MHRA Yellow Card Scheme, it is thought just 1% of adverse reactions are actually reported, with many members of the public not even knowing the scheme exists. (You can read our latest analysis of the adverse reactions to the Covid-19 vaccines here)

The letter signed by 92 respected doctors also read – “Do not rush to vaccinate children as long as the full picture is not clear. Coronavirus disease does not endanger children, and the first rule in medicine is ‘first do not harm’. The full picture is expected in many months, and possibly years. Moreover, one must wait for such documentation not only from Israeli data but from global data. In this context it is worthy to add that ‘black box warnings’ – warnings about severe or life-threatening side effects – accumulate months and years after drug approval, due to the fact that severe but rare toxins appear, naturally, only over time.”

Against the background of estimates of a third dose that adults will be required to receive, they wrote that “we believe it is not appropriate to impose the inconvenience of vaccination on the paediatric population, where coronavirus is not dangerous, especially at this stage” when the vaccine’s “efficiency in the long run is not at all clear.

“Paediatrics in Israel is one of the best in the world, and paediatric intensive care – above all. It is extremely rare for a child to die of a viral disease, and this can happen, unfortunately, as a result of various types of viruses. We do not think it is right to manage private life and public health policy out of an ongoing fear of a viral illness that is very rarely liable to harm our children’s lives.

“In view of the fact that the vaccination of the vulnerable population reduces hospitalizations and mortality from Covid – we believe that the negative effects of the virus will be much smaller when the majority of the at-risk population is vaccinated, as begins to appear to be the case in the country, and this without the need to vaccinate children,” they explained.

“We believe that our children should be allowed to return to the routine of their blessed lives immediately, and should not be vaccinated against Covid-19,” the doctors concluded the joint letter. “Asymptomatic children’s tests, which have no clinical significance but cause widespread indirect damage, and the mass isolation cycles in education frameworks, should be stopped immediately. It should be emphasized to the public that even vaccinated people can be infected and infect, and that the same rules of conduct apply to everyone without connection to vaccination status. We must stop pointing the finger of blame at the unvaccinated, and we must stop violating the rights of the individual. We must immediately stop all forms of exclusion and separation between people in the public sphere.”

More and more doctors are speaking out against the official narrative in relation to Covid-19 and the experimental vaccines, the question is – will the authorities listen?

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)

Deaths Following Vaccinations

8/1 – 12/31, 2007: 150 deaths
1/1 – 12/31, 2008: 252 deaths
1/1 – 12/31, 2009: 258 deaths
1/1 – 12/31, 2010: 258 deaths
1/1 – 12/31, 2011: 234 deaths
1/1 – 12/31, 2012: 257 deaths
1/1 – 12/31, 2013: 249 deaths
1/1 – 12/31, 2014: 241 deaths
1/1 – 12/31, 2015: 207 deaths
1/1 – 12/31, 2016: 235 deaths
1/1 – 12/31, 2017: 196 deaths
1/1 – 12/31, 2018: 172 deaths
1/1 – 12/31, 2019: 196 deaths
1/1 – 11/30, 2020: 096 deaths

August 1, 2007 - December 31, 2020 13+ YEARS

TOTAL ALL VACCINE DEATHS = 3,001

December 1, 2020 – April 13, 2020 4+ MONTHS

TOTAL COVID-19 VACCINE DEATHS = 3,005

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How many lives saved by getting vaccinated?

Long time ago I spent a lot of time with a girl that had Polio as a child.

She had not been vaccinated.

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)

Deaths Following Vaccinations

8/1 – 12/31, 2007: 150 deaths
1/1 – 12/31, 2008: 252 deaths
1/1 – 12/31, 2009: 258 deaths
1/1 – 12/31, 2010: 258 deaths
1/1 – 12/31, 2011: 234 deaths
1/1 – 12/31, 2012: 257 deaths
1/1 – 12/31, 2013: 249 deaths
1/1 – 12/31, 2014: 241 deaths
1/1 – 12/31, 2015: 207 deaths
1/1 – 12/31, 2016: 235 deaths
1/1 – 12/31, 2017: 196 deaths
1/1 – 12/31, 2018: 172 deaths
1/1 – 12/31, 2019: 196 deaths
1/1 – 11/30, 2020: 096 deaths

August 1, 2007 - December 31, 2020 13+ YEARS

TOTAL ALL VACCINE DEATHS = 3,001

December 1, 2020 – April 13, 2020 4+ MONTHS

TOTAL COVID-19 VACCINE DEATHS = 3,005

So, 6000 deaths in 14 years from vaccinations?

US alone 563,000 deaths in 14 MONTHS from COVID 19.

You sir, are an idiot.

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by 700LH

The Polio vaccination was fully tested before it was allowed onto the market.

This deadly SAES-CoV-2 shot was ILLEGALLY granted a EUA, when "safe" medications were available, and this shot was not fully tested for safety or proven to work.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Adamjp
[So, 6000 deaths in 14 years from vaccinations?

US alone 563,000 deaths in 14 MONTHS from COVID 19.

You sir, are an idiot.

Let's run the numbers out for a 1 year projection, shall we?

3,005 (CV19 VACCINE DEATHS 4 MONTHS) X 3 = 9,015 (CV19 VACC DEATHS / YEAR)

FLU VACCINE DEATHS = 25/YEAR

9,015 / 25 = 36,060 %

The CV19 vaccine shot is 360 times more deadly from reactions than from flu shot reactions.

In any sane run country, they would pull it from the market, being the stats proves it is a deathly failure.

That makes you the idiot for not understanding basic MATH.

Next.......

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 04/14/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

This deadly SAES-CoV-2 shot was ILLEGALLY granted a EUA, when "safe" medications were available, and this shot was not fully tested for safety or proven to work.

The first successful demonstration of a polio vaccine was by Hilary Koprowski in 1950, with a live attenuated virus which people drank.[8] The vaccine was not approved for use in the United States, but was used successfully elsewhere.[8] An inactivated polio vaccine, developed a few years later by Jonas Salk, came into use in 1955.[2][9] A different, oral polio vaccine was developed by Albert Sabin and came into commercial use in 1961.[2][10

Let's not account for the advancements in science and technology from over 70 years ago until now, OK?

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E

The first successful demonstration of a polio vaccine was by Hilary Koprowski in 1950, with a live attenuated virus which people drank.[8] The vaccine was not approved for use in the United States, but was used successfully elsewhere.[8] An inactivated polio vaccine, developed a few years later by Jonas Salk, came into use in 1955.[2][9] A different, oral polio vaccine was developed by Albert Sabin and came into commercial use in 1961.[2][10

Let's not account for the advancements in science and technology from over 70 years ago until now, OK?

Hey homer, I already know all about Salk and Sabin, and the Polio vaccine. I explicitly pointed out the dangers in the original Polio vaccine, and how they stopped a major die-off from happening because it was a non-sterilizing shot, just like these CV19 shots are non-sterilizing, and you don’t use non-sterilizing shots during an active virus in the population.

What you fail to realize is even with the past 70 years of advancement in science and technology, the Synthetic Gene Therapy (SGA) (mRNA technology) has failed in every single attempt to produce a successful Corona virus family shot. It killed the animals when ADE showed its ugly face. Oh, and by the way, I don’t need to google / copy / paste on the subject at hand like you do.

I told you people a few days ago the worst thing you can do is administer a non-sterilizing vaccine during a pandemic, for the very reason it can create viral evasion from new mutations of the virus that become resistant to the shots being given. It is caused from non-matching antibodies, and for that reason you DO NOT use it while a virus is circulating.

I also backed it up with the example in past history where it almost accidently happened with the Polio vaccine. The original scientist of the Polio vaccine, Salk, did not understand the above. Thankfully, another scientist, Sabin, did and corrected it or they would have created what we are now facing, a global die-off we can’t stop.

Page 5 of this very thread:
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...protein-design-is-a-failure#Post15949612

Read that whole post. Maybe you’ll learn something, instead of losing every debate with me.

"He is far from Stupid"

Page 7 of 26 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (222Sako, 160user, 10gaugeman, 1moredeer, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 66 invisible), 2,465 guests, and 1,157 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,115
Posts18,464,467
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.