Hop To
P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
No charges for police officer who shot Ashli Babbitt at Capitol riot
Josh K. Elliott 3 hrs ago

a woman wearing sunglasses driving a car: Ashli Babbitt is shown in this Feb. 24, 2020 image from her Twitter account.© Ashley Babbitt/Twitter Ashli Babbitt is shown in this Feb. 24, 2020 image from her Twitter account.
A police officer will not face charges for fatally shooting Ashli Babbitt during the U.S. Capitol attack on Jan. 6, Justice Department officials said Wednesday.

Federal prosecutors said there was not enough evidence to support criminal prosecution against the officer, who has not been publicly identified.

“The investigation revealed no evidence to establish that, at the time the officer fired a single shot at Ms. Babbitt, the officer did not reasonably believe that it was necessary to do so in self-defence or in defence of the Members of Congress and others evacuating the House Chamber,” the U.S. Attorney's Office for D.C. said in a statement.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
BP-B2

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Still wondering why this guy hasn't been ID'ed.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I immediately thought the same thing when I read the article earlier. He's lucky he shot a white girl.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Partsman

“The investigation revealed no evidence to establish that, at the time the officer fired a single shot at Ms. Babbitt, the officer did not reasonably believe that it was necessary to do so in self-defence or in defence of the Members of Congress and others evacuating the House Chamber,” the U.S. Attorney's Office for D.C. said in a statement.

Oh no. Of course not. She stands next to three cops who feel perfectly safe while a fourth cop takes aim for five or ten seconds from 25 feet away and squeezes off a shot at her. Murder is excused.

Meanwhile a black wanted felon, resisting arrest, gets accidentally shot by a female cop and the cop, the police chief, and the city manager all get fired.

We have had a coup and don't even know it.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So i wasn’t the only one appalled. Not surprised, mind you; just appalled.

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
No evidence that the shooter did not reasonably believe it was necessary. That is today's standard for police shooting whites.

Must have been the standard they used to shoot Lavoy in the back while his hands were in the air.

That evidence used to be the fact that person being shot wasn't holding a weapon.

Bb

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Such a stark contrast to the recent MN shooting. Yes, obvious I do realize.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
This is why Nancy and AOC keep saying they were going to be killed. Have to keep that life threatening aspect out there

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
No evidence that the shooter did not reasonably believe it was necessary. That is today's standard for police shooting whites.

Bb

And there's no evidence that Chauvin "did not reasonably believe" it was necessary to off Floyd the Groid.

I guess you're allowed to kill people if you reasonably believed it was necessary.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
White Lives (Don't) Matter

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

Bb

And there's no evidence that Chauvin "did not reasonably believe" it was necessary to off Floyd the Groid.

I guess you're allowed to kill people if you reasonably believed it was necessary.

Retard, your head up your @ss? Chauvin did not kill Floyd. Google it.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
465 members (1Longbow, 160user, 300jimmy, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 257 mag, 47 invisible), 2,068 guests, and 982 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,595
Posts18,398,143
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.