We appreciate your skills...
But I have mashed more than o e piece of non-gunstock wood in a vise..

A gunsmith walks into a pet shop. "I work and live alone at home and I get lonely" he says to the owner. "I was thinking maybe a nice singing bird would be nice, what do you have?" The owner takes him to a bird that tweets beautifully. "Wow, I'll take it" says the gunsmith, "how much is it?" The owner tells him the bird is $500.00. "Damn thats way to much" says the gunsmith, "got anything cheaper?" "Well I've got this other one here, it sings nice but not near as well as the first one" the owner says. The gunsmith listens to the 2nd bird. "Your right, it's not as good but I guess it will do, how much for this one" says the gunsmith? "This one is $200.00" says the owner. "Holy Smokes!! thats still too much" says the gunsmith. The owner takes him to the last bird. "This bird can't sing worth crap but you can have him for $2.00" he says. The gunsmith listens the the 3rd bird. "Wow, you wern't kidding, this bird sings aufull" he says. "Let me ask you a question" the gunmith says, "these 3 birds all look the same yet thet all sing diferently, why is that" The owner replies "It's all in the beak, you'll notice the great singing bird has a super smooth beak, bird #2's beak is a little wavy and the last birds beak is all bumpy and ugly. "What if" the gunsmith says "one was to machine the bumpy birds beak so it was nice and smooth. Would it then be able to sing beautifully?" The owner replies. "Well, theoretically yes, but there is a nerve running under the beak. If one machined too far they would hit the nerve and kill the bird. I would not recomend it." The gunsmith proudly says "I am a Master Gunsmith!! I can easily machine things to .0001, I'll take that $2.00 bird and make him tweet like an angel!!!
The next day the gunsmith walks back into the pet store with his head hung low. "Let me guess, the bird is dead" says the owner. "Yes, it's dead" the gunsmith says. "See, I told you. If you machine too far and hit that nerve the bird will die" says the owner. "Oh, thats not what killed it" says the gunsmith. "Well why is it dead" the owner replies. "Because" says the gunsmith "I crushed his head in the vise!"

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.