Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Daunte Wright faced attempted robbery case when killed by cop, allegedly choked woman and held her at gunpoin

More on the didndo nuffin honor students criminal activities here.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/daunt...ly-choked-woman-and-held-her-at-gunpoint

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I think it's pretty safe to assume that ANYONE with the name "Daunte" will have an arrest record....

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Well, there aren’t any white folks out rioting for Ashli Babbitt, so I guess Daunte/Trayvon/George/Michael Brown are gonna get all the attention and family cash settlements...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C'mon, man. He was a good boy just fixin' to get all he schitt together & make a new life.

MM

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
C'mon, man. He was a good boy just fixin' to get all he schitt together & make a new life.

MM

Probably on his way to study at the University....or perhaps dish out meals at the mission...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ingwe

MM

Probably on his way to study at the University....or perhaps dish out meals at the mission...

Well he sounds like the ideal Candidate Harvard looks for nowadays....

in Brooklyn Center, "dishing out meals at the mission" refers to knocking over Taco Bell, driving thru the Drive Thru...

"Empty the register and give me two soft chicken tacos and a chalupa, with a large diet Orange Soda."

oh and give me the phone number of that blonde b itch on fries, with the big tits

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by steve4102
Daunte Wright faced attempted robbery case when killed by cop, allegedly choked woman and held her at gunpoin

More on the didndo nuffin honor students criminal activities here.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/daunt...ly-choked-woman-and-held-her-at-gunpoint

What the hell is a Washington County Attorney doing in charge of a case that happened in Hennepin County, first of all...

and then, how many 'black people" are driving around Minnesota that DON'T have expired tags.. it is more dominant they don't have currently tags instead of having them.... and don't even ask about if they have car insurance or a currently driver's license...

and if this girl they were trying to rob was white/ mudshark, the judge will just throw out the case in Hennepin County...

and Brooklyn Center's mayor firing a round of people over this, I have to wonder how many of those folks were white, since the mayor is black...

and if this was where a black female cop shot a white guy 20 years old, this wouldn't have even made national news.. and the female cop in MN wouldn't have any reason to worry about her job... the media would have played up the White Kid as being the second coming of Al Capone...

Hennepin County is all ran by democRATs, and how long ago was it that anyone witnessed a democRAT not lying about something, that concerned race or any of their leftist social agendas?

If you haven't lived there, then one would have no idea how dysfunctional the legal and social systems are in the Metro Twin Cities.. they take double standards to a whole new dimension most normal folks could never imagine...

a once wonderful place destroyed by leftist and democRATs...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Stophel
I think it's pretty safe to assume that ANYONE with the name "Daunte" will have an arrest record....

Bwahahahaha. So true. grin It's like his mom was hoping to raise a son who'd have a long violent criminal record and end up shot by police while resisting arrest.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

MM

I hear he was an honor student in high school.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Stophel

Bwahahahaha. So true. grin It's like his mom was hoping to raise a son who'd have a long violent criminal record and end up shot by police while resisting arrest.

But, but................don't you know, he love his mama, he was a good boy, he dinna do nuffin.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C’mon man, he a goot boy

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Mac84
C’mon man, he a goot boy

Day done shot him fo no reason wusoevah.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Rest in P I S S Daunte.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Gonna end up with a monument right next to Saint George......

FJB & FJT
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
I’ll say this. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Whatever his record, no one should be gunned down due to negligence on the part of the police.

If that proves to be the case... problem is the media’s rush to judgment when their narrative is served, which as the Chauvin trial proves is detrimental to the stability of this country which partially rests upon the perceived reliability of our justice system.

Which, of course, is the REAL point of the media’s rush to judgment... manipulation of the masses for purposes of destabilizing an already fragile system so the Left can inaugurate their utopian vision of a brave new world...

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by efw
I’ll say this. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Whatever his record, no one should be gunned down due to negligence on the part of the police.

If that proves to be the case... problem is the media’s rush to judgment when their narrative is served, which as the Chauvin trial proves is detrimental to the stability of this country which partially rests upon the perceived reliability of our justice system.

Which, of course, is the REAL point of the media’s rush to judgment... manipulation of the masses for purposes of destabilizing an already fragile system so the Left can inaugurate their utopian vision of a brave new world...

Well said.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

MM

I hear he was an honor student in high school.

That's Daunting..........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Daunte didn dew nuffin

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Wish they'd just issue open season tags for anyone named do aun tay...............we can start with another fine named upstander after that.

Trump Won!
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by 12344mag

That's Daunting..........

Well played

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
114 members (338reddog, 10gaugemag, 444Matt, 300_savage, 17 invisible), 1,381 guests, and 683 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,588
Posts18,397,856
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.