Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by JamesJr
A good dose of 45ACP would take care of him.

Fuggin-A it will...

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
GB1

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
That sumbitch would be the one wanting put of the elevator and needing treatment if he took a ride with me. But I bet if I got on that elevator he would have been all polite and quiet. That kind instinctively know who they can target, and who they best watch their schit around. Makes it hard to hand out manners lessons.😂

Sounds like typical hospital security. Around here, they hire the biggest losers they can find, for the lowest pay. They find some real winners. What is the point of having security if you always have to call the cops to deal with what ran over them? Maybe they are there to absorb abuse that would fall on someone else if they weren’t there.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm bored. Need something to do. Perhaps I'll go down to the parking garage and ride up and down on the elevators. That's always fun, and I can slug female passengers, too. What are they gonna do to me? Other than slap my wrist and say "don't do that".

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by slumlord

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Larry Brown PhD in NBN, TNB

Nurse terrified following attacks in elevator of Saint Thomas Hospital garage

Probably the same POS always pissing in the wheelchair corral beside the elevators.

Video story from News2

https://www.wkrn.com/news/crime-tra...levator-of-saint-thomas-hospital-garage/

CRIME TRACKER
by: Stephanie Langston
Posted: Apr 14, 2021 / 05:30 PM CDT / Updated: Apr 14, 2021 / 05:30 PM CDT

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – A violent early morning attack on employees in the elevator of a hospital parking garage has left staff at Ascension Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital shaken.

It was around 6:15 in the morning Wednesday, a terrifying way to start a shift for this nurse that doesn’t want to be identified.

“I was coming down the steps and there were Metro police officers there and a couple of other staff that I overheard say they had been hit in the face,” she explained.

PREVIOUS COVERAGE: Man charged after nurses attacked inside Saint Thomas Midtown parking garage
Once to her unit, the nurse found out there were more victims, colleagues in the ER being treated after random attacks in the parking garage elevator.

“One was knocked out completely and the other one was hit in the mouth repeatedly and her teeth were knocked kind of loose,” the nurse said.

Metro police saying 67-year-old Larry Brown rode the elevator up and down, randomly assaulting at least five female employees of the hospital by striking them in the head or face with his fist. Police say Brown also punched a Saint Thomas Midtown security guard in the head before being taken into custody.

“After this I’m pretty terrified to walk out to my car,” the nurse said.

The nurse, who has worked for Saint Thomas for more than a decade, says there have been issues in the garage before, including a number of car break-ins.

His high school yearbook photo. He was voted most likley to die in crack smoking argument.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Somebody just needs to take him to the zoo and drop him in the lion pen and make an example of his almost worthless ass.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
They apparently do not mellow with age. The posse needs to locate that one and deal him some justice.

The way life should be.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Dammm ....
Remember that crazy azz 1.0 female in the room across the hall at Saint Thomas when they put ya on the Gen ward floor.

LOL!!!

Fugg at least our resident crazy azz negro Tony aka: "call for fire" here in Clarksvegas around boot hill aint a fugging criminal.
He just talks to telephone poles.
Talks to the gar from the bridge over the Red River.
And walks around in MOPP 2 in August.
Varuious other Battle dress uniforms thru out the seasons.
Does strange hand and arm moves looking like mech infranty visual commands.

Dude was a E- 6 Bradley Sqd Ldr in a mech Infantry unit outta Germany
His driver rolled a Bradley in Bosnia when we got mired up in that schit from Clinton.
Use ta talk to him at the BP station on Boot hill at 515 am most mornings getting coffee on the way to post.
He talked the right talk about about mech infantry and schitt back and forth to me, big subject was the 242 bushmaster.
Dude knew that system inside and out.
Said he had been to Bradley master gunner course.
We talked Ft Benning stuff.
Told him my story of ghost at Harmony church a guy in basic swore he watched one on fire watch
He was fascinated by that.
Talking about being stationed in Germany back and forth.
I just asked him flat out WTF happened to you.
Dude got a plate in his noggin and TBI issues.
Said he wished he could have stayed in the army
Honk at him driving by all the time.
He is out in La La land 24/7.
Dont bother anyone, but is really entertaining if around and your at a traffic light.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Had a guy like that in our small town. No military though.

Me and him went to school together.

He weren’t right back then.

Rumor was his mom traded him for drugs when his was younger.

All his life he walked around town....

Didn’t matter the weather.

Some folks would take him in.

Everyone knew him, never meant to bother anyone. Though he could aggravate.

“Got some change...”. Yeah man. Get you a burger.

Finally he wasn’t around.

Passed away couple years back.

People passed the hat around to bury him. Decent funeral.
No family.

Some folks draw the short straw.....

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Clarkm
When I run into someone with road rage, I say, "You can get away with this... this time.... but down the road there is someone as nuts as you."

I am 70 and have never been in an altercation with a stranger.

Then you must be in that rain forest alone.

Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (10ring1, 007FJ, 160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 55 invisible), 2,740 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,572
Posts18,453,856
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.