24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Breaking! If You Are Vaccinated This Could Happen To You! [Re: sportingspecialist] #15994873 04/15/21
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 18,556
S
steve4102 Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Offline
Campfire Kahuna
S
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 18,556
Never trust a man you can poke in both eyes with one finger.


Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
BP-B2

Re: Breaking! If You Are Vaccinated This Could Happen To You! [Re: DMc] #15994969 04/15/21
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,914
Paul_M Offline
Campfire Guide
Offline
Campfire Guide
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,914
Originally Posted by DMc
If you were told you could throw out the first pitch at a Nationally televised baseball game, wouldn't you practice a bit, with a friend, neighbor, relative?

What a demented moron.

Every time I see someone screw up throwing out the first pitch I think that.
If I was asked to do it, I would damn well practice first so I didn't make an ass out of myself on national TV.


Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
Re: Breaking! If You Are Vaccinated This Could Happen To You! [Re: sportingspecialist] #15994997 04/15/21
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,831
K
KenMi Offline
Campfire Tracker
Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,831
He's so damn far left leaning he couldn't throw a pitch to the plate unless he was tuned 90 degrees

Re: Breaking! If You Are Vaccinated This Could Happen To You! [Re: sportingspecialist] #15995001 04/15/21
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 3,650
Mathsr Online Content
Campfire Guide
Online Content
Campfire Guide
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 3,650
He probably read a book about pitching and figured that there wasn’t much to it....


Harry
Re: Breaking! If You Are Vaccinated This Could Happen To You! [Re: efw] #15995100 04/15/21
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 106,716
T
The_Real_Hawkeye Offline
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
T
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 106,716
Originally Posted by efw

Wake me up when COVID causes 600k.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm#Comorbidities

Calculate your own risk and act accordingly. I’m grateful that, for the moment, we can do just that. Don’t, however, deceive yourself into thinking a person who sees a >99.5% survivable disease that has been made THE boogie man by those whose job it is to manipulate the plebs as less than top priority to avoid as tho they were backward.

If your vitamin D3 blood levels are normal, your chance of surviving COVID19 (and having only mild symptoms to start with) is more like 99.99999%. I think it's like 80% of COVID19 deaths were obese. Obese people have great difficulty getting D3 into their blood stream since the excess fat tends to absorb and hold it as soon as it enters their system. Most of the remaining 20% were on the verge of death from something else, typically extreme age and the medical issues associated with extreme age.



"Our prayers are with the family of George Floyd, and our prayers are also with the family of Ahmaud Arbery in Georgia. We have no tolerance for racism in America. We have no tolerance for violence inspired by racism."

- Mike Pence
IC-A

Re: Breaking! If You Are Vaccinated This Could Happen To You! [Re: DMc] #15995224 04/15/21
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 17,114
R
Raeford Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Offline
Campfire Kahuna
R
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 17,114
Originally Posted by DMc
If you were told you could throw out the first pitch at a Nationally televised baseball game, wouldn't you practice a bit, with a friend, neighbor, relative?

What a demented moron.


Com-on Man, social distancing and touching balls and alla that sheet......

Re: Breaking! If You Are Vaccinated This Could Happen To You! [Re: sportingspecialist] #15995235 04/15/21
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 106,716
T
The_Real_Hawkeye Offline
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
T
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 106,716
Originally Posted by sportingspecialist


OMG,my boys would never forgive me if I did this.LOL



Putz.


"Our prayers are with the family of George Floyd, and our prayers are also with the family of Ahmaud Arbery in Georgia. We have no tolerance for racism in America. We have no tolerance for violence inspired by racism."

- Mike Pence
Re: Breaking! If You Are Vaccinated This Could Happen To You! [Re: The_Real_Hawkeye] #15995240 04/15/21
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 23,238
efw Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 23,238
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by efw

Wake me up when COVID causes 600k.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm#Comorbidities

Calculate your own risk and act accordingly. I’m grateful that, for the moment, we can do just that. Don’t, however, deceive yourself into thinking a person who sees a >99.5% survivable disease that has been made THE boogie man by those whose job it is to manipulate the plebs as less than top priority to avoid as tho they were backward.

If your vitamin D3 blood levels are normal, your chance of surviving COVID19 (and having only mild symptoms to start with) is more like 99.99999%. I think it's like 80% of COVID19 deaths were obese. Obese people have great difficulty getting D3 into their blood stream since the excess fat tends to absorb and hold it as soon as it enters their system. Most of the remaining 20% were on the verge of death from something else, typically extreme age and the medical issues associated with extreme age.



Whatever flat earther; take yer conspiracy theories to the asylum where they belong.

Some smart people are “following the science”.


Don't you ever wonder why
In spite of all that's wrong here
There's still so much that goes so right
And beauty abounds?

The thunder rolls and the baby sighs
And the rain comes down
Don't you wanta thank someone for this?
-Andrew Peterson
Re: Breaking! If You Are Vaccinated This Could Happen To You! [Re: efw] #15995248 04/15/21
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 106,716
T
The_Real_Hawkeye Offline
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
T
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 106,716
Originally Posted by efw


Whatever flat earther; take yer conspiracy theories to the asylum where they belong.

Some smart people are “following the science”.

LOL. grin Yep.


"Our prayers are with the family of George Floyd, and our prayers are also with the family of Ahmaud Arbery in Georgia. We have no tolerance for racism in America. We have no tolerance for violence inspired by racism."

- Mike Pence
Re: Breaking! If You Are Vaccinated This Could Happen To You! [Re: Happy_Camper] #15999124 04/16/21
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 13,549
Hammerdown Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 13,549
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
Yeah, he's a slimeball.

That's what you call it when the ball slips out of the pitcher's hand and hits the dugout. 😄

Good one!


Randy Cole
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor Member

#45 in 2020




IC-B

Re: Breaking! If You Are Vaccinated This Could Happen To You! [Re: efw] #15999166 04/16/21
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 13,053
O
ol_mike Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
O
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 13,053
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by efw

Wake me up when COVID causes 600k.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm#Comorbidities

Calculate your own risk and act accordingly. I’m grateful that, for the moment, we can do just that. Don’t, however, deceive yourself into thinking a person who sees a >99.5% survivable disease that has been made THE boogie man by those whose job it is to manipulate the plebs as less than top priority to avoid as tho they were backward.

If your vitamin D3 blood levels are normal, your chance of surviving COVID19 (and having only mild symptoms to start with) is more like 99.99999%. I think it's like 80% of COVID19 deaths were obese. Obese people have great difficulty getting D3 into their blood stream since the excess fat tends to absorb and hold it as soon as it enters their system. Most of the remaining 20% were on the verge of death from something else, typically extreme age and the medical issues associated with extreme age.



Whatever flat earther; take yer conspiracy theories to the asylum where they belong.

Some smart people are “following the science”.


smile


dang
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin, SYSOP 

RR1b
Who's Online Now
265 registered members (2ndwind, 16penny, 257Bobs, 204guy, 270cowboy, 36 invisible), 1,577 guests, and 954 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
RR2/3










Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2020 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.3
(Release build 20190728)
PHP: 7.3.28 Page Time: 0.041s Queries: 15 (0.005s) Memory: 0.8310 MB (Peak: 0.9503 MB) Data Comp: Zlib Server Time: 2021-05-12 05:32:31 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS