Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
i was at the border in Texas 2 weeks ago its a mess and lets all thank the liberals who voted for that cheated dishonest Biden/Harris team !

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar
Is anybody really surprised it is this bad under Biden?
If you would follow his career over the years he has been on the wrong side of every issue....
Buckle up the fun has just begun.

Absolutely, Not, surprised !

We all saw the progressive left bending Biden’s knees from the jump.

Obama wouldn’t even vouch for him until it was a forgone conclusion that Pocahontas, Obama’s first choice, was out.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar
Is anybody really surprised it is this bad under Biden?
If you would follow his career over the years he has been on the wrong side of every issue....
Buckle up the fun has just begun.

I doubt that anyone who voted for DJT is surprised, but there are probably a lot of people who voted for Biden that are truly surprised...............if they would be fully honest about it.

And you're right about buckling up, 'cause the ride is definitely gonna get real rough, but I really don't think it's gonna be much real fun.

MM

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by shootem
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Anybody who believes that Biden got 80,000,000 legitimate votes is a special kind of idiot.

What a lot of people don’t know, or forget, is that a lot of “evangelical Christians” didn’t vote or crossed over and voted for Biden because of Trump’s crassness, crudités, affairs, multiple marriages, name-calling tweets, etc. John Piper of Minneapolis was one such leader.

Apparently they didn’t know of Biden’s lie-telling, self-aggrandizement, personal and family enrichment schemes, plagiarizing, and about forty years of flip-flopping on the issues, and now dementia. And then there is the last four years of observing the Left’s coup attempt. And then there is the Left’s “platform”.

And now they are surprised at the direction Biden and the Left have gone in and what they have done in just three months.

Have a serious problem with your claim of “evangelical Christians” flipping to the dark side. That is indeed what the Demoroids are. A true evangelical is not going to vote for child murder by abortion. A true evangelical is not going to vote for Sodom & Gomorrah. False prophets, yes. Many so called Christian churches in America are far from it. You cannot be Biblically based if you encourage that which God condemns in his word. Amen

Why would you have a serious problem with my claim? I’m not making the judgement of whether they really are Christians or not; you apparently are. Didn’t you notice the “quotation marks”?

See here: https://dailysurge.com/2021/02/to-christians-who-voted-for-biden-did-you-not-see-this-coming/

And here: https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/2020/n...e-but-kirk-cameron-is-out-to-change-that

Last edited by George_De_Vries_3rd; 04/14/21.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by shootem
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Anybody who believes that Biden got 80,000,000 legitimate votes is a special kind of idiot.

What a lot of people don’t know, or forget, is that a lot of “evangelical Christians” didn’t vote or crossed over and voted for Biden because of Trump’s crassness, crudités, affairs, multiple marriages, name-calling tweets, etc. John Piper of Minneapolis was one such leader.

Apparently they didn’t know of Biden’s lie-telling, self-aggrandizement, personal and family enrichment schemes, plagiarizing, and about forty years of flip-flopping on the issues, and now dementia. And then there is the last four years of observing the Left’s coup attempt. And then there is the Left’s “platform”.

And now they are surprised at the direction Biden and the Left have gone in and what they have done in just three months.

Have a serious problem with your claim of “evangelical Christians” flipping to the dark side. That is indeed what the Demoroids are. A true evangelical is not going to vote for child murder by abortion. A true evangelical is not going to vote for Sodom & Gomorrah. False prophets, yes. Many so called Christian churches in America are far from it. You cannot be Biblically based if you encourage that which God condemns in his word. Amen

Why would you have a serious problem with my claim? I’m not making the judgement of whether they really are Christians or not; you apparently are. Didn’t you notice the “quotation marks”?

See here: https://dailysurge.com/2021/02/to-christians-who-voted-for-biden-did-you-not-see-this-coming/

And here: https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/2020/n...e-but-kirk-cameron-is-out-to-change-that

George, thank you for this post. I had seen the reports about Kirk Cameron. But, not the other article. It is indeed good and God's work to challenge those Christians who voted for Biden to see the terrible error in that.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
The only thing that matters is....

ORANGE MAN BAD

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Biden is a for sale crook and a habitual liar and it is for those characteristics that obummer and the left have chosen him. He is a moral void with a big smile. The left knew ahead of time that he could be counted on to go along with anything they wanted for these very reasons. obummer knew he would never be a problem for o's thug tactics. He's perfect for the left and you can be assured that you will get whatever the far left wants to have him push. He's an amoral Trojan horse for the commies. Oh, and the left allows Hunter to go unchecked and jo to sniff and fondle the little girls. It's all a real match made in hell.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My only point was is that beside the mass cheating which I believe to have the occurred, there was a contingent of usual R voters who abstained or voted for Biden due to the perceived “orange man” bad as efw put it. And of course they totally missed over forty years that totally vacuous Biden was worse.

All that and Trump’s loss was not by that much as ~ 15% of blacks swung his way.

Last edited by George_De_Vries_3rd; 04/15/21.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This all a plan to change America as we know it. Get new voters in and keep the Dems in power, it will probably work to.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
My only point was is that beside the mass cheating which I believe to have the occurred, there was a contingent of usual R voters who abstained or voted for Biden due to the perceived “orange man” bad as efw put it. And of course they totally missed over forty years that totally vacuous Biden was worse.

All that and Trump’s loss was not by that much as ~ 15% of blacks swung his way.

biden is a spineless chameleon who will do whatever he is told. He and his entire crime family are totally owned by the Deep State.

That turd has never done a righteous thing in his entire pathetic life.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by hatari
The Florida Troll farm seems to have a reading comprehension problem. Miss quotes me like CNN and Trump.

What did I misquote?

Up for Flave.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
It didn't take 90 days to see that Biden was a very bad joke.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by TimZ
The other key point would be China's assertiveness towards both Taiwan and Hong Kong. Isn't it funny how both China and Russia suddenly became much more aggressive as soon as Biden was elected? Could it be they both (and of course Iran and North Korea) recognize America is in a weakened state under the Dems??

Twice the world assumed that the US was weak under Democrat leadership, twice the nations making that mistake got their asses beaten ... at great cost to us, but beaten none the less. WW I began with Woodrow Wilson in office, a staunch progressive. FDR was in office at the start of WW 2, another progressive. It took us a while to get rolling but even with "weak" left leaning leaders we managed wins. We may not be as strong as we would have been with Trump still in office but it's a damned fool mistake to equate that to being weak. It may even be that our seemingly weakened leadership makes us MORE dangerous, not less. There is nothing more dangerous than a cornered coward. I may not like them, may not agree with them, but I do not think the leadership in Russia or China are fools nor do I think they are forgetful of history.

Tom

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by hatari
The Florida Troll farm seems to have a reading comprehension problem. Miss quotes me like CNN and Trump.

What did I misquote?

Up for Flave.

UP for Flave!!!

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by T_O_M

Twice the world assumed that the US was weak under Democrat leadership, twice the nations making that mistake got their asses beaten ... at great cost to us, but beaten none the less. WW I began with Woodrow Wilson in office, a staunch progressive. FDR was in office at the start of WW 2, another progressive. It took us a while to get rolling but even with "weak" left leaning leaders we managed wins. We may not be as strong as we would have been with Trump still in office but it's a damned fool mistake to equate that to being weak. It may even be that our seemingly weakened leadership makes us MORE dangerous, not less. There is nothing more dangerous than a cornered coward. I may not like them, may not agree with them, but I do not think the leadership in Russia or China are fools nor do I think they are forgetful of history.

Tom

That was then; this is now & things ain't the same as at either of those 2 periods & the changes are not in our favor, IMO.

MM

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Did hatari ever figure out what I misquoted?

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by T_O_M
Originally Posted by TimZ
The other key point would be China's assertiveness towards both Taiwan and Hong Kong. Isn't it funny how both China and Russia suddenly became much more aggressive as soon as Biden was elected? Could it be they both (and of course Iran and North Korea) recognize America is in a weakened state under the Dems??

Tom

In those two instances, how deep was the govt in debt? How many people were on welfare? Was there a sense among certain populations that they were owed a living? Was there a greater sense of patriotism?

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K

Too stupid to understand the process of stealing an election.

You keep filling out those (R) ovals and the Dominion algorithm keeps counting (D)s.

Let’s here some more brilliance on how Trump lost.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by kroo88

Too stupid to understand the process of stealing an election.

You keep filling out those (R) ovals and the Dominion algorithm keeps counting (D)s.

Let’s here some more brilliance on how Trump lost.

The gullibility is astounding.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Thanks for your cogent contribution to a conversation.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

128 members (280shooter, 257robertsimp, 16penny, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 14idaho, 21 invisible), 1,496 guests, and 914 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,056
Posts18,463,216
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.