Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 15 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 14 15
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
The advice of Elkslayer and his ilk are killing people. Plain and simple. The time is now to get vaccinated for your best chance at surviving the Covid. I lost my brother at 5:30AM to Covid. I have a second brother on oxygen now.

GB1

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by MM879
The advice of Elkslayer and his ilk are killing people. Plain and simple. The time is now to get vaccinated for your best chance at surviving the Covid. I lost my brother at 5:30AM to Covid. I have a second brother on oxygen now.

Sheesh man I’m very, very sorry to hear this you ur family is in my prayers.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by DocRocket
The antivaxxers, like the flat-earth believers and all the other kooks out there, have just enough knowledge and intelligence to be able to sound like they know what they're talking about, but they lack the depth and breadth of knowledge of actual scientists to really grasp the realities they're wrestling with. But they have successfully shouted out their nonsense for so long now that a growing portion of the public has been swayed by their misinformation and outright lies. A classic example is one of the most prolific anti-vax posters here on the 24HCF (I keep forgetting his handle, he is eminently forgettable) who has cut and pasted part of something I posted on his highly evident sociopathy, editing it so it looks complimentary to himself, and posting it as the postscript to all his posts. He makes it look as if I admire and recognize him as worthy of respect, when I had made it clear I consider him to have a deranged mind and hold him in actual contempt. He should go to work for CNN, his ability to twist words to the opposite of their clear meaning is so good.

But I do trust my fellow medical scientists. I spent a lot of time reading about the vaccines prior to their release, and a lot of time and effort discussing the issues with my colleagues: men and women like me with advanced degrees in biochemistry (my research field), molecular biology, immunology, infectious diseases, etc, etc. The consensus among us was that every vaccine type then in the pipeline showed very good promise, and we were all eager to get vaccinated as soon as possible.

Dr. Ryan Cole is the CEO and Medical Director of Cole Diagnostics, one of the largest independent labs in the State of Idaho. Dr. Cole is a Mayo Clinic trained Board Certified Pathologist. He is Board Certified in anatomic and clinical pathology. He has expertise in immunology and virology and also has subspecialty expertise in skin pathology. He has seen over 350,000 patients in his career, and has done over 100,000 Covid tests in the past year. Dr Cole talks about the science and data relating to public health measures that we may have been missing, and what treatments should be available to everybody.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/hfzL5gUeQvxr/

“Panda started off as a conversation, really. A group of four friends, professionals – an economist, a doctor, a lawyer and a little actuary. What we shared was an observation that the data and the facts – the reality – of Coronavirus was far away from what the media and public health institutions were presenting to the world. We saw in that problem the seeds of a great tragedy.

After some months, we realized that our South African efforts needed to internationalize. This was not a local story and it was not only about the science. Our advisory board now includes some of the leading lights in infectious diseases and epidemiology. The working team of PANDA now spans the globe and includes a great many scientists – most of whom have to be members of PANDA in a cryptic fashion.

That’s how bad the censorship in this world has become. We have believed from the get go that it was wrong, on a number of levels, to close society down and that it has always been time to reopen society. We also believe that the truth only prevails if plans are taken to bring it to light. Our world is gripped by fear and that fear is very much the product of a false narrative.”
https://www.biznews.com/undictated/2021/03/30/covid-19-lockdown-panda

https://www.bitchute.com/video/RqyafQHKY9Iy/

Israeli holocaust survivor Vera Sharav and Dr. Reiner Fuellmich (German lawyer) - Global Genocide
https://www.bitchute.com/video/wvzjwUatL7nV/

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 04/15/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Originally Posted by irfubar
Damn it pains me to say this, as much as I respect DocRocket.... ... I have laughed at the anti-vaxer's for years ..... but we have been gaslighted and lied to by the powers that be and I don't trust any of them anymore and have decided to go with my immune system and fugg them and their vaccine

Yeah, irfubar, I hear ya, and thanks for the kind words.

The antivaxxers, like the flat-earth believers and all the other kooks out there, have just enough knowledge and intelligence to be able to sound like they know what they're talking about, but they lack the depth and breadth of knowledge of actual scientists to really grasp the realities they're wrestling with. But they have successfully shouted out their nonsense for so long now that a growing portion of the public has been swayed by their misinformation and outright lies. A classic example is one of the most prolific anti-vax posters here on the 24HCF (I keep forgetting his handle, he is eminently forgettable) who has cut and pasted part of something I posted on his highly evident sociopathy, editing it so it looks complimentary to himself, and posting it as the postscript to all his posts. He makes it look as if I admire and recognize him as worthy of respect, when I had made it clear I consider him to have a deranged mind and hold him in actual contempt. He should go to work for CNN, his ability to twist words to the opposite of their clear meaning is so good.

It doesn't help that the American educational system has watered down the science curriculum in public schools for decades, such that high school graduates are scientifically illiterate for all intents and purposes. The average American adult is so ignorant of what should be basic science in today's technologically advance world that s/he is incapable of making anything like an informed decision on routine medical care, let alone cutting-edge stuff like a mRNA vaccine.

The so-called "medical authorities" like Fauci and other talking heads are an embarassment to the scientific community at large, but we have been dealing with people like them forever... they're the outsized-ego people who grasp for recognition and power, trample on the "little guys" who work in the labs and do the actual bench science, get their names on papers and get appointed to committees, and they are so far from the people who do the actual science research they are almost a joke. And these authorities have muddied the Pandemic waters beyond redemption. It's no wonder that people like yourself have thrown up their hands in alarm and decided to trust no one. I certainly don't trust them either!

But I do trust my fellow medical scientists. I spent a lot of time reading about the vaccines prior to their release, and a lot of time and effort discussing the issues with my colleagues: men and women like me with advanced degrees in biochemistry (my research field), molecular biology, immunology, infectious diseases, etc, etc. The consensus among us was that every vaccine type then in the pipeline showed very good promise, and we were all eager to get vaccinated as soon as possible.

So make your choice, and believe me, I will not judge you one way or another however you choose. Most of my colleagues feel the same way. But know that the vast majority of physicians in this and other countries have taken the vaccine. Same for the laboratory scientists. And we have encouraged our loved ones to get vaccinated.

If that isn't putting your money where your mouth is, I don't know of a better example.

DocRocket, I'm surprised that you've taken a position advocating for the wholesale taking these "vaccines".

I have several well educated physicians in the family, one of whom performs aerosolizing procedures on COVID patients. None of them are kooks, anti-vaxers, or conspiracy theorists and none of them are assenting to any of the "vaccines". It's also worth noting that none of them are over 60 or have any conditions that put them at significant risk of death should they contract COVID.

It's also not been my experience that "...the vast majority of physicians in this and other countries have taken the vaccine. Same for the laboratory scientists. And we have encouraged our loved ones to get vaccinated."

In the case of people who've already had COVID and recovered, why would you advocate for them to take one of these vaccines?

I see little risk in maintaining a significant degree of skepticism and anticipate continuing to do just that.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by irfubar
Thank you Doc, for that concise , educated and well thought out post. It is refreshing to hear from a real expert without bias.
If they "force" me to take the vaccine I will rest a little more comfortably . smile
For the time being I will rely on my immune system.... it has served me well so far

At this point "they" can't force you to take one of these "vaccines".

IC B2

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

The Criminal Medical-Industrial Complex MURDERED your relative, by denying them proven medications that could have saved his life if he had been given it at the the first signs of illness.

I just posted three videos that prove what is happening.

It sure is funny how DocRocket told you not to debate me, after I handed you your azz multiple times with hard scientific irrefutable evidence, and here you both are again attacking me while "I" post irrefutable hard scientific evidence proving this Genocide that is happening.

I'm not calling you a liar, I'm calling you a damn liar and making up this death story to change the topic away from the facts, because your action is "exactly" what commies do.

Watch the videos I just posted, and shove your fake death story up your azz.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I'm sorry to hear about your brothers.

If you don't mind me asking how old are they and were they in good health?

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Here's how easy it is to PROVE you're a LIAR.

The last place you'd be right now, after losing your brother, and one knocking on deaths door, would be on the freaking internet trolling me.

That fact alone proves you're a liar.

"He is far from Stupid"

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

The Criminal Medical-Industrial Complex MURDERED your relative, by denying them proven medications that could have saved his life if he had been given it at the the first signs of illness.

It sure is funny how DocRocket told you not to debate me, after I handed you your azz multiple times with hard scientific irrefutable evidence, and here you both are again attacking me while "I" post irrefutable hard scientific evidence proving this Genocide that is happening.

I'm not calling you a liar, I'm calling you a damn liar and making up this death story to change the topic away from the facts, because your action is "exactly" what commies do.

I just hope you get your turn at bat. If not now, on judgment day. Your advice is killing many. The thought that care in being restricted is delusional. He died in a hospital.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

I just hope you get your turn at bat. If not now, on judgment day. Your advice is killing many. The thought that care in being restricted is delusional. He died in a hospital.

You are full of schit is what you are, and I proved it multiple times by posting hard scientific evidence that proved you have no clue what you are talking about.

My advice I have posted here is backed up from world renowned Virologists and Biologists who are at the very forefront of this FAKE pandemic.

You have clearly displayed your advice is backed up from the farts escaping your sphincter muscle.

You're a troll, and nothing else, and a liar.

Why have families in New York State had to sue HOSPITALS, to force them to give their relatives IVERMECTIN to save their lives, if this is not a GENOCIDE, you idiot? There are several cases where people were knocking at deaths door, and the doctors gave them one treatment of IVERMECTIN, and they made a miraculous turnaround, and then another doctor OVERRULED the continuation. They then had to sue to continue it, and won, and saved their family members.

Now tell me that sin't planned intentional premeditated murder you, freaking azz clown.

This is a worldwide GENOCIDE, by the Criminal Medical-Industrial Complex, all governments of the world are condoning.

The evidence is irrefutable.

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by kingston

Chris was 70 and in poor health. He had just recovered from a heart stint procedure. He owned a hardwood logging company. He has two adult children. One runs the logging company and the other is a COB on a nuclear submarine.

The other brother is the second to the youngest. He has two children. One is a contractor and the other is in astro physics. He just got his PHD from an ivy league school. It is thought that his son brought the COVID back from a lecture series he was presenting in Japan. The whole family got sick within days of his return.

Last edited by MM879; 04/15/21.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
No one reads your crap non elkslayer. And if they do they sure don’t follow your advice. If you think anyone listens to you then you are dumber then I thought and to be that dumb would actually be incredible.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Chris was 70 and in poor health. He had just recovered from a heart stint procedure. He owned a hardwood logging company. He has two adult children. One runs the logging company and the other is a COB on a nuclear submarine.

The other brother is the second to the youngest. He has two children. One is a contractor and the other is in astro physics. He just got his PHD from an ivy league school. It is thought that his son brought the COVID back from a lecture series he was presenting in Japan. The whole family got sick within days of his return.

Thanks for following up. Again, I'm very sorry for your loss. I hope your younger brother pulls through.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Both cases came on the edge of the availability of vaccine. Chris lived way north in Michigan and I don't think the vaccine was available yet. Don't listen to these nutcases. Get your shot when your healthy and fight your way out of this mess.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think we are all adults and should make our own decisions!!!

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Both cases came on the edge of the availability of vaccine. Chris lived way north in Michigan and I don't think the vaccine was available yet. Don't listen to these nutcases. Get your shot when your healthy and fight your way out of this mess.

You are nothing but a lying shill for the medical industry murdering Americans.

The first video in my post above, with the three videos, proves you are.

Even people "with" comorbidities have survived when given IVERMECTIN, Quercetin, Zinc, D3, C at onset of symptoms, and it has been a known fact since late spring of 2020.

You pushing these shots (not-a-vaccine), when I have posted evidence from multiple sources they are deadly, (360 times more deadly than the flu shot), proves you are nothing but a lying shill.

Again, I have posted enough on this site, as have others, about the "SUCCESS" of IVERMECTIN, yet you push the deadly shot. Again, Dr. Cole's video proves you're nothing but a lying troll, and I have a multitude of sources at my finger tips to prove any one of you lying trolls from the medical industry are genocidal maniacs for pushing a shot 360 times more deadly than the flu shot right after being given, AND THAT DOESN'T EVEN BEGIN TO COUNT THE DEATHS THAT HAVE A HIGH PROBABILITY OF HAPPENING LATER FROM "ADE" OR IMMUNOSUPPRESSION DISEASES, CANCER, ET AL.

Move along story teller.

"He is far from Stupid"

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Was he prescribed Ivermectin, Vitamin D3, C, and Zinc, at the first sign of illness?

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I don't think the vaccine was available yet. Don't listen to these nutcases. Get your shot when your healthy and fight your way out of this mess.

I proved yesterday the deadly shots change your DNA, which can cause multitudes of deathly illnesses / diseases.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...protein-design-is-a-failure#Post15990549

Sure is funny how DocRocket, you, Dr. Boy George, or any of these other azz clowns here trolling me, can not refute the rock solid scientific evidence I produce from “truthful respected” sources authored by honest Researchers, Virologists, Biologists, et al.

And there are other reports that came out yesterday, that support the DNA is being altered, that I haven’t even posted yet. The info is starting to come out in droves proving this is a GENOCIDE.

None of you azz hats, who have now shown your colors of aligning yourselves with these NAZIS, and as members of this GENOCIDE, have the horsepower between your ears to out flank me.

You people are the Communist / NAZI enemy to the country, and have now exposed yourselves.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Hippocratic Oath doctors take has been changed:

First, do no harm > First, murder maximum amount

Welcome to the Twenty-First Century Genocide, provided to you by the Criminal Medical-Industrial Complex.

There's your answer:

Moderna

Mr. Stephane Bancel – CEO / Director

$4,500,000,000 ($4.5 BILLION) – Moderna stock held value (Thanks to Covid-19)

"He is far from Stupid"

Page 7 of 15 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

71 members (Anaconda, 264mag, 6mmCreedmoor, ak_Rick, 12 invisible), 1,534 guests, and 734 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,174
Posts18,465,421
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.