Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
All the libtards are good at is making fun of others that present them with facts that they can’t refute, or oppose their political views

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Hippocratic Oath doctors take has been changed:

First, do no harm > First, murder maximum amount

Welcome to the Twenty-First Century Genocide, provided to you by the Criminal Medical-Industrial Complex.

There's your answer:

Moderna

Mr. Stephane Bancel – CEO / Director

$4,500,000,000 ($4.5 BILLION) – Moderna stock held value (Thanks to Covid-19)

That's a little kooky..... but plausible.
Much more likely is maximum profit.... that's a good motivator. wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by irfubar

Welcome to the Twenty-First Century Genocide, provided to you by the Criminal Medical-Industrial Complex.

There's your answer:

Moderna

When there is hard evidence doctors have been sending people away for a year now, without giving known treatments to cure them immediately at onset of symptoms, that hard irrefutable evidence proves there is nothing kooky about my truthful statement whatsoever.

Dogcatcher, member here with CV19, told you people he too was "sent away" when he initially went to the doctor. What more proof do you need?

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

There's your answer:

Moderna

When there is hard evidence doctors have been sending people away for a year now, without giving known treatments to cure them immediately at onset of symptoms, that hard irrefutable evidence proves there is nothing kooky about my truthful statement whatsoever.

Dogcatcher, member here with CV19, told you people he too was "sent away" when he initially went to the doctor. What more proof do you need?

Ivermectin & hydroxychloroquine are cheap..... no reason to prescribe that

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Not just that, but if they did prescribe these treatments, the "crisis" would go away.... can't have that, now!

IC B2

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
All the libtards are good at is making fun of others that present them with facts that they can’t refute, or oppose their political views

When you’re over the target, carpet bombing the schit out of the communist enemy with facts, you get the below. It’s a trophy win for true patriots, and you’ll notice nothing but low IQ trolls will contribute to that thread. Notice, not one single person in that thread is capable of producing evidence to dispute the hard scientific evidence I post, not one.

When I have doctors and dentists trolling me here, I can now drive backwards around the track with the checkered flag.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...mber/15996564/gonew/1/elkslayer91#UNREAD

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Exactly. And curing people early would negate the need for the vaccine that was in the works, which was set to make a lot of people a lot of money, and help advance the police state tyranny they had planned.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by kingston

It's also not been my experience that "...the vast majority of physicians in this and other countries have taken the vaccine. Same for the laboratory scientists. And we have encouraged our loved ones to get vaccinated."

YMMV. I just reported the feedback I've had from people I know in these fields. Smart people. I'm not hearing from them that there is much dissension on this, either.

Originally Posted by kingston

In the case of people who've already had COVID and recovered, why would you advocate for them to take one of these vaccines?

I never advocated that.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MM879
The advice of Elkslayer and his ilk are killing people. Plain and simple. The time is now to get vaccinated for your best chance at surviving the Covid. I lost my brother at 5:30AM to Covid. I have a second brother on oxygen now.
Sorry about your brothers.

I sure would like to know what treatments they received and the timing of those treatments. But it will probably take lawsuits for your family to find out.

There's not much reason for relatively healthy people to be dying of this stuff. My 96 year old aunt had it and she pulled through it just fine with little or no treatment.
https://swprs.org/on-the-treatment-of-covid-19/

Politics is War by Other Means
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Exactly. And curing people early would negate the need for the vaccine that was in the works, which was set to make a lot of people a lot of money, and help advance the police state tyranny they had planned.

TRH have you come around to drinking chlorinated water?

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by MM879
The advice of Elkslayer and his ilk are killing people. Plain and simple. The time is now to get vaccinated for your best chance at surviving the Covid. I lost my brother at 5:30AM to Covid. I have a second brother on oxygen now.

Oh brother.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

I assume you mean fluoridated. No, we don't have that in our town, and I'm glad of it. They had a representative come to a City Hall meeting with a Power Point presentation about the "benefits" of adding fluoridation to our drinking water, and he practically got ridden out of town on a rail. That was like ten years ago, and they haven't sent any more reps since. No one wants it.

Why do you ask? Is there some connection with COVID19 I haven't heard of?

PS Places usually get fluoridated water due to local politicians getting kickbacks from the suppliers, not because the residents are clamoring for it.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
we can flog this dead horse until next year, and the issue still won't be resolved. The bottom line is that there is NO source of information that can be trusted. Observation though shows that damn near no one is dying of the 'rona, and by that I mean of the 'rona by itself. even if you accept all the deaths mentioned as being the result of covid, the death rate nation wide is something like .0015, The metrics have been massaged and manipulated. The folks that lied to us from the git go about covid are the same ones telling us now we have to get the shot. There is no earthly reason to believe anything government says about this issue.
Oh, and I am not getting the needle.

Sam......

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
we can flog this dead horse until next year, and the issue still won't be resolved. The bottom line is that there is NO source of information that can be trusted. Observation though shows that damn near no one is dying of the 'rona, and by that I mean of the 'rona by itself. even if you accept all the deaths mentioned as being the result of covid, the death rate nation wide is something like .0015, The metrics have been massaged and manipulated. The folks that lied to us from the git go about covid are the same ones telling us now we have to get the shot. There is no earthly reason to believe anything government says about this issue.

Spot on.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

That about sums it up

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Why is it when people used to catch the Flu and die it wasn't much a big deal. But now if you get the Chinese Flu and die it's a huge deal. And shots are now vaccines. People used to get Flu shots but now they get Flu Vaccines.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

I assume you mean fluoridated. No, we don't have that in our town, and I'm glad of it. They had a representative come to a City Hall meeting with a Power Point presentation about the "benefits" of adding fluoridation to our drinking water, and he practically got ridden out of town on a rail. That was like ten years ago, and they haven't sent any more reps since. No one wants it.

Why do you ask? Is there some connection with COVID19 I haven't heard of?

PS Places usually get fluoridated water due to local politicians getting kickbacks from the suppliers, not because the residents are clamoring for it.

OK the whole town. Remember WBW you posted about it but not the details.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Observation though shows that damn near no one is dying of the 'rona, and by that I mean of the 'rona by itself. even if you accept all the deaths mentioned as being the result of covid, the death rate nation wide is something like .0015, The metrics have been massaged and manipulated. .

I'm not sure your death rate number is valid, Sam. The case fatality rate is running about 2.1% worldwide (using Worldometer,com figures), a little lower than that here in the USA (1.8%), a little higher in Brazil (2.7%) and South Africa (3.4%). These figures are consistent with death rates from SARS-CoV2 in the region I practice medicine (south Texas) and I can assure you the deaths and death rates from this illness I have witnessed are quite real.

It's been quite evident to us in the ER that the Rona is pretty hard to catch... but when it is caught, it can be a bitch and a half on yer ass. Myself, I was intubating people without wearing PPE for about 2 weeks before we knew they had CoV2 and was more or less in constant contact with very sick patients for the next 10 months, and I did not "catch" it. Two of my nurses were hospitalized with it, though, in the same exposure environment, and one of our local docs died.

It's because of this that I have been saying for quite some time that it is both a much more serious disease than the naysayers say it is, bit a much less serious disease than the CNN CHicken Littles say it is.

Now: we are in a lull in the pandemic here in the USA, and deaths are waaaaay down nationwide, no matter what the fearmongers on the teevee infotainment networks are currently shrieking about. But on the other side of the equator the trend is mostly upward, especially in S. America and southern Africa. I expect we will see an upward shift in cases come fall, but because the USA and Europe have vaccinated a majority of our vulnerable elderly population, most of those new infections are likley to occur in the younger population, who are less prone to severe disease and death. I guess we will see.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Anybody that’s concerned about COVID-19 has way too much free fugking time on their hands.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Observation though shows that damn near no one is dying of the 'rona, and by that I mean of the 'rona by itself. even if you accept all the deaths mentioned as being the result of covid, the death rate nation wide is something like .0015, The metrics have been massaged and manipulated. .

I'm not sure your death rate number is valid, Sam. The case fatality rate is running about 2.1% worldwide (using Worldometer,com figures), a little lower than that here in the USA (1.8%), a little higher in Brazil (2.7%) and South Africa (3.4%). These figures are consistent with death rates from SARS-CoV2 in the region I practice medicine (south Texas) and I can assure you the deaths and death rates from this illness I have witnessed are quite real.

It's been quite evident to us in the ER that the Rona is pretty hard to catch... but when it is caught, it can be a bitch and a half on yer ass. Myself, I was intubating people without wearing PPE for about 2 weeks before we knew they had CoV2 and was more or less in constant contact with very sick patients for the next 10 months, and I did not "catch" it. Two of my nurses were hospitalized with it, though, in the same exposure environment, and one of our local docs died.

It's because of this that I have been saying for quite some time that it is both a much more serious disease than the naysayers say it is, bit a much less serious disease than the CNN CHicken Littles say it is.

Now: we are in a lull in the pandemic here in the USA, and deaths are waaaaay down nationwide, no matter what the fearmongers on the teevee infotainment networks are currently shrieking about. But on the other side of the equator the trend is mostly upward, especially in S. America and southern Africa. I expect we will see an upward shift in cases come fall, but because the USA and Europe have vaccinated a majority of our vulnerable elderly population, most of those new infections are likley to occur in the younger population, who are less prone to severe disease and death. I guess we will see.

Doc, i know the bitch is bad because my FNP and CRNA sister and my Brother and I had it. I think i made it because you had rxed me some Pred 50 mg for bronchitis at one time iirc and my sister called me and i got her on Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin and Symbicort. Bro made it with Symbicort and grace of God.

Its taken a few distant friends. My former pt and genius friend, as i consider you, Dr R Bartlett is convinced we have mucch to be concerned with regarding Pathogenic Priming by Coronavirus vaccines.

With 38 million cases of Flu the CDC says we had in 2019-2020 flu season and 1800 case in the past flu season how can we not deduce this is only the Chinese flu.

With Uganda having 230 deaths where Hydroxychloroquine is OTC and Fauci and the WHO having said it is toxic and dont go to the dr until you are dying, how can we believe them?

I guess it may ramp up this fall, after seeing B and M Gates on a video last fall saying C19 wasnt bad but the next one coming would really get peoples attention.

Why not take a prophylactic dose of Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin plus D3 and K2 and Zinc Sulfate.

BTW, i had my one month bout of it Dec 2020 before the news was out.

Thanks, James and GOD bless you. My sis is on the border intubating the dying and adminestering the IVs and Tx as the hospital has CRNAs doing it rather than RNs for some reason while they try to find Covid hospitals to take them.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
708 members (10gaugemag, 117LBS, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 75 invisible), 2,686 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,682
Posts18,399,706
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.