Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
When they call and it’s not an actual robo call, it’s fun to screw with them. “Hey Betty, we gon be rich”. Pit the phone down for a bit. Pick it back up and give em some fake info. Tell em to hold in while tell uncle bob. Keep stringing them along and tell em - “you dumbass, did you really think I was that dumb?” That usually gets them swearing at me.

I always give em two or three moans and deep breaths and say in my best Uncle Creepy voice, "I’m Nekkid!!!”

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
We've been trying to reach you about your car's extended warranty,

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I got a call today from Amazon about someone opening a new account in my name and charging $1400 to my bank account. I had the nicest time talking to him and leading him along for 15 or 20 minutes. I finally told him my brother is the sheriff and to hold on while I connect us up in a conference call so he could help us with this. Then all I got was silence and a dead line.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Recently, the day I ordered something off Amazon , I go a call back from Amazon security telling me the 13 dollar order was being billed for over 1K, and to press 1 if this wasn’t a legit order.

Right!

Cancelled the order anyway.

Thing is the connect was so bad I could barely make out the words. Tin can and string from some foreign crap hole no doubt

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Originally Posted by rong
We've been trying to reach you about your car's extended warranty,

laugh

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Keep getting the extended warranty on you vehicle is expiring.. Don't have one, LOL.

D
DHN Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by las
Recently, the day I ordered something off Amazon , I go a call back from Amazon security telling me the 13 dollar order was being billed for over 1K, and to press 1 if this wasn’t a legit order.

Right!

Cancelled the order anyway.

Thing is the connect was so bad I could barely make out the words. Tin can and string from some foreign crap hole no doubt

I got one last week like that. I have never in my life ordered from Amazon. I let my bank know, though, and kept a close eye on my account.

Dale

P
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
P
Today when I was at the dentist getting my teeth cleaned my phone rang. I wasn't wearing my glasses and the hygienist said "It's from the United Kingdom". I just let it ring and finally it stopped. I blocked and deleted the number, not that it does any good. I suppose my cell number is for sale in the "Dark Web" and they have advertised it as "An easy mark". I wonder how much these idiots pay for these lists of phone numbers. I got a new landline number after having it for close to 45 years due to nonstop BS. There are many friends, acquaintances and family who probably think I died. Oh well.

�The constitution shall never be construed...to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.� Alexander Hamilton
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by asheepdog
Originally Posted by superlight17b
You Tube has a couple of guys that are real computer experts .They pretend that they are old ladies and string these guys along for an hour and then they start deleting their files,shutting down their computers etc.In general they destroy these scammers,pretty funny to watch them getting called by their real names ,real addresses,they turn their security cameras on,ask them,"are you wearing a blue shirt"? I m glad someone is hammering these a -holes.

If that’s true, that is awesome !

Oh, it's true. This dude is a fuqking genius, worth every second of this 14 minute video. He fuqks em up bad 🤣🤣🤣

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=viJvJfOVnWc

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
I got a call from the "US Dept of Visa and Mastercard " recently . 🙄 lady wanted some info, I laughed and told her to F off. I wonder how many people fall for this crap?
Enough to make it worth their while to keep it up.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B3

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was getting calls from the “U.S Marshsls” saying my identity was being used by someone else and if I didn’t respond to their calls I was going to jail.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
The deptartment of social security administration called on Thanksgiving day. I told them, "do you honestly want me to believe that you lazy, incompetent bastards are working on a federal holiday?"

Then the turban headed bastards always call about Amazon, an Apple account being comprimised or a problem with my computer. I tell them they have their turbans so tight the blood flow to their brain is impaired. Or I say what they are doing is bad karma and they will come back as a dung beetle eating pig $hit

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

642 members (163bc, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 1234, 160user, 61 invisible), 2,322 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,619
Posts18,455,052
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.