Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Great teaching from the ancient book of Judges about the Rainbow Flag diversity culture of liberals. You might learn something new about this inclusive culture that hasn't changed in thousands of years! See them in a new light with an open Bible to Judges 19.

Blessings

BP-B2

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
But, But, there is only one commandment. Love one another.

Go forth, fornicate with your brother, or with your sister, or with your dog and your goat. Sodomize little girls, or little boys. It matters not.

There is no law. There is no sin. Believe on Jesus and love him, you will be gifted with everlasting life.

So it is written at the Campfire!

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Your post is the first and ONLY place I've read your statement. Are you quoting someone, or just mocking God's Word?

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Your post is the first and ONLY place I've read your statement. Are you quoting someone, or just mocking God's Word?

Little slow on the uptake there bud...

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I

Most stop short of endorsing incest and beastiality. But we are told over and over again that Jesus did away with all old testament law, including the ten commandments.

IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Eat a dick, or maybe find a priest to do it for you.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Meh.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Looks like the rainbow bar let out early.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Not an accolyte of the Happy Camper?

Must be a queer!

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Most stop short of endorsing incest and beastiality. But we are told over and over again that Jesus did away with all old testament law, including the ten commandments.

Jesus fulfilled the law.

He didn't say to disobey His old covenant.
He pointed out that those who impose it wrongfully as a means of salvation from hell better keep ALL of it ALL of their lives, because that's how they will be judged.

OR

Realize that they failed and sinned against Him miserably and take the alternative, which is described in the short videos in the links below.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Not an accolyte of the Happy Camper?

Must be a queer!

Bubba often puts out invitations like that.
No hiding in the closet for him

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Hey men, neither of you are on track. The “good news” of the Bible is nothing close to what you suppose it to be. Your arguments will never end, because your premises are based on “doctrines” that you have been taught

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
Hey men, neither of you are on track. The “good news” of the Bible is nothing close to what you suppose it to be. Your arguments will never end, because your premises are based on “doctrines” that you have been taught

You have little idea of where my track lies.

Regurgitation of prior teachings from numerous sources does little to indicate one's true beliefs. But in my case, those have been discussed here on prior occasions.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

What exactly do you believe I'm off track on?
A. The gospel in the links below in my signature?

OR

B. That Bubba is looking for someone like Judges 19 warns about? He keeps offering lewd invitations and keeps reminding me of the warning some would tell teenagers. They'd say " stay out of trouble or you'll end up in jail with Bubba."

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

What exactly do you believe I'm off track on?
A. The gospel in the links below in my signature?

OR

B. That Bubba is looking for someone like Judges 19 warns about? He keeps offering lewd invitations and keeps reminding me of the warning some would tell teenagers. They'd say " stay out of trouble or you'll end up in jail with Bubba."

You’re probably the only person in all of campfireland who has me on ignore, but you can’t help but look. I’d ask you to pray for me but I really don’t want help from a prick like you. Eat a dick.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
So, Happy Camper, which is it?
Do we keep the TEN commandments? Do we avoid strong spirits? Do we honor the laws of the Levites? Do we refuse to partake of the unclean flesh? Do we no longer need to wash before eating?

Or do we keep the rules we find convenient? Do we keep the rules as men have decided they should be altered in order to increase the size of the congregation and fatten the offering plate?

Or do we recognize the God of Abraham and Moses is the same God we pray to today. Do we know that what He told us 4000 years ago is as valid today as the day it was written, as God is Omnicient and Eternal.

Do we keep the laws as best we can, just as God handed them to us? And then pray Jesus will forgive our unavoidable transgressions?

Or do we just make up a list of rules we would like to keep?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Please enlighten us with the correct premises. Please.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Better get the popcorn, this will probably be good for several pages.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
"For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."
James 2:10

Have you ever sinned?

Then as anyone, you are condemned already.

Do you believe that you can be good enough to get to heaven some day?
Jesus told a very religious man,

"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

He considers you to be condemned already if you think that any one of the things you mentioned so far grants one merit with God. They cannot pay for sin.

So, the solution is in the second link of my signature.
That is not my way. That is what God's Word clearly teaches.

If it's not visible, turn your phone sideways. The sig should appear. Link #2
(It's past my bedtime. We can pick up tomorrow if you want)

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 04/15/21.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Coming from a background of studying Ancient Greek for decades, and having read the New Testament 20+ times in the original Greek (and many sections of it many more times than that); perhaps I might have some insight that those of you do not. Is it possible? If all of you have “arrived” and are enlightened and are secure in your beliefs, then you will not care what I have to offer in my insight, and you will ridicule me as those that heard the Messiah mocked him. Sincerely open to more truth? I will tell you gladly!

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
245 members (12344mag, 257 mag, 300jimmy, 01Foreman400, 2UP, 10Glocks, 24 invisible), 1,696 guests, and 905 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,592
Posts18,397,932
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.