Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by Fireball2
All this [bleep] is artificially made and dumped on the population yearly to sell pharma

Nope.

Designed to enlist the enlightened from the free....

Not to mention those too important to die.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

My wife is a doc and follows this guy at Wake Forest. He strikes me as having gravitas. No drama just an infectious disease doctor trying to provide useful public health information. The outbreak in the upper mid west seems concerning in that it's tearing into younger people.

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 2ndwind

My wife is a doc and follows this guy at Wake Forest. He strikes me as having gravitas. No drama just an infectious disease doctor trying to provide useful public health information. The outbreak in the upper mid west seems concerning in that it's tearing into younger people.

LMAO

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
The outbreak in the upper mid west seems concerning in that it's tearing into younger people.

It isn't concerning to those of us who knew this would happen from these shots causing it.

It's called "viral evasion".

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by irfubar
Fauci is makin bank..... forever

It's ok. He had his fingers crossed behind his back.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave

LMAO

Groundhog Day.

Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
The outbreak in the upper mid west seems concerning in that it's tearing into younger people.

It isn't concerning to those of us who knew this would happen from these shots causing it.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H

They need 3 masks and 4 shots, if not for the obvious....

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by 700LH
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Exactly what I think of flu shots

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
That guy in the video says lot of of "I think" and "we don't know" in that video 🙄

IC B3

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
elkslayer.so you're stating now that the vaccinations are causing this so called virus to spread,that it will effect the young more prominently.please explain.it seems that in your view and others that its going to get worse before it gets better ? that overall herd ammunity is the only answer,no sarcasm intended.just curious on your supposed outcome.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You need a shot every year for influenza A & B, I call BS.

Any disease not treated or misdiagnosed can be life threatening, even deadly.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 04/15/21.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
The facts are that people for reasons that are not readily understood react differently to Covid. I personally know a friend's wife who came down with it who had symptoms like a bad case of the flu and recovered OK in a couple of days. Her husband never came down with it. On the other hand, I have another long time good friend who was in excellent physical shape and with a very strong character who used to make jokes about how people were panicking and paranoid about nothing more than a bad cold or mild flu at the worse. Well, right now he is in his third week in a hospital with Covid, the last two weeks in intensive care. His last text to me was describing how he was "coughing up blood like a lung shot deer". Said this was "some serious [bleep]". He was on a ventilator for some time, started getting better, but took a turn for the worse and back on the ventilator. The last report I heard about him was from his son this last Sunday that he was just barely above being in a coma. He has severe lung damage that, if he recovers, his lungs will never fully recover. BTW, he is 63 and has never been a smoker. So, it effects some much more severely than others. There is no known way to predict who will only get mild symptoms and who will get severe symptoms that will permanently wreck their health or cause them a very unpleasant death. The VAST majority of people that have had the vaccinations have no reaction whatsoever to it. Both I and my elderly mother-in-law have had both of ours, the Pfizer one, with absolutely no side effects. My wife had her second vaccination Wednesday with a headache and sore arm each time. She had the Moderna version. I would much rather give my wife a few Tylenols and a day of bed rest than see her coughing up blood in an ICU hospital bed literally fighting to breathe and live.

"...why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for,... because it is the only thing that lasts."
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
What I like about Dr Ohi is that he will say "I don't know" when he doesn't. Fauci on the other hand is a self promoting narcissistic jack ass

Please don't feed the trolls!
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by slobob63
elkslayer.so you're stating now that the vaccinations are causing this so called virus to spread,that it will effect the young more prominently.please explain.it seems that in your view and others that its going to get worse before it gets better ? that overall herd ammunity is the only answer,no sarcasm intended.just curious on your supposed outcome.

Viral evasion is caused from using non-sterilizing shots while a virus is actively present in the population, and allows deadlier variants / strains to be created that evade away from the shots, and become drug resistant.

The country reached herd immunity as the first shots were being given, this proves the shots weren't even needed. The media and government are outright lying when stating we haven't reached herd immunity. The real numbers prove it.

All the below facts are from rock solid proven scientific evidence, from the leading honest Virologists and Biologists across the world, at the forefront of this fraudulent pandemic. Read my whole shot thread. There are good links in it to educate you more. Ignore the trolls.

Here’s my post showing the report out of Israeli proving “viral evasion” is occurring. (excuse my language in this post for hammering that troll)
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...83610/re-my-turn-with-covid#Post15983610

Here’s the post in my shot thread explaining “viral evasion” that is happening.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...protein-design-is-a-failure#Post15949612

Here’s my post proving your DNA is being altered in my shot thread.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...protein-design-is-a-failure#Post15990549

Here are 3 must watch videos that prove the fraud in that same thread in my shot thread.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...protein-design-is-a-failure#Post15996745

Vaccine deaths from the government’s VAERS site.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...protein-design-is-a-failure#Post15993002

5 posts down proving Covid-19 shots are 360 times more deadly from reactions than from flu shot reactions.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...protein-design-is-a-failure#Post15993424

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 04/16/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Shocked, I tell yeah...Simply, shocked !

🙄🦫

"Citizen, your vaccination card please!! Ok, you're good, you may proceed..."

I know, they spelled "past" wrong...

[Linked Image]

There is no satire in that, and if things don’t get turned around we are moving in that direction. Thing is I don’t believe we’ll make it there. It will get turned around eventually and people will remember freedom is worth dying for or the world as we know it will cease to be( somebody pushed the big red button)

🤷‍♂️

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by irfubar
Fauci is makin bank..... forever

And Shotgun Joe and the left will have us wearing masks from here to eternity.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by 700LH
Like flu shots are now, yearly, which we have done for a long time.

No big deal

I ain't scart.

I’m certainly glad we have the medical system that we have in the USA, not perfect but .....

NRA Patron
C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
The Covid vaccine market has quickly become a $15b segment. Follow the money people, and now you are starting to hear rumblings that we’ll need annual shots here forward, guess what, the “segment” will grow, immensely. You might not like what Elkslayer says, and more so if you’ve already received the “shot(s)”. But reality is you are test lab/experiment for a virus that’s 99.8% survivable.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Henryseale
The facts are that people for reasons that are not readily understood react differently to Covid. I personally know a friend's wife who came down with it who had symptoms like a bad case of the flu and recovered OK in a couple of days. Her husband never came down with it. On the other hand, I have another long time good friend who was in excellent physical shape and with a very strong character who used to make jokes about how people were panicking and paranoid about nothing more than a bad cold or mild flu at the worse. Well, right now he is in his third week in a hospital with Covid, the last two weeks in intensive care. His last text to me was describing how he was "coughing up blood like a lung shot deer". Said this was "some serious [bleep]". He was on a ventilator for some time, started getting better, but took a turn for the worse and back on the ventilator. The last report I heard about him was from his son this last Sunday that he was just barely above being in a coma. He has severe lung damage that, if he recovers, his lungs will never fully recover. BTW, he is 63 and has never been a smoker. So, it effects some much more severely than others. There is no known way to predict who will only get mild symptoms and who will get severe symptoms that will permanently wreck their health or cause them a very unpleasant death. The VAST majority of people that have had the vaccinations have no reaction whatsoever to it. Both I and my elderly mother-in-law have had both of ours, the Pfizer one, with absolutely no side effects. My wife had her second vaccination Wednesday with a headache and sore arm each time. She had the Moderna version. I would much rather give my wife a few Tylenols and a day of bed rest than see her coughing up blood in an ICU hospital bed literally fighting to breathe and live.

Exactly. And everyone has some story of how their neighbors brothers cousin coworker had it and only had a headache, so covid is all a Government mind control invention.

I'm at day 15, on oxygen, pneumonia, dropped 20lbs...and I did it all, zinc, D3, ivermectin, blah blah blah. Its Russian roulette...

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 1234, 52 invisible), 2,698 guests, and 1,228 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,568
Posts18,453,832
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.