Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Where to find a base for follower spring, for the bottom of spring to keep spring centered and not canted. I can find no showing or part number for the part. A couple told me to revamp a Win one was possible. I am wanting to purchase one if possible. Thanks Bill

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The follower spring on a 700 ADL sits on the stock, there isn't a base, just the follower and follower spring.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
there isnt one

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
What they said

I may not be smart but I can lift heavy objects

I have a shotgun so I have no need for a 30-06.....
T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
I know what you’re talking about and I think it was only on some earlier guns. I’ve never seen one that wouldn’t work without it and as stated most didn’t have one. Put a piece of electrical tape across the bottom of the box to hold everything in place while you reassemble it into the stock.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
The follower spring on a 700 ADL sits on the stock, there isn't a base, just the follower and follower spring.

Gals who "know" and "do" as "much" as you,will ALWAYS be way better off asking questions...rather than TRYING to give "answers". Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Tape don't rust in the bottom of the magwell,but one would actually haveta' go Outdoors to "know" that too. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
^^ I'm really diggin' them love beads scattered willy nilly in your pics. ^^

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SuperKchunt,

I enjoy that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,you also just "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit to boot and "forgot" about your heralded Imaginary Pretend Ignore once again...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I am VERY "surprised" that you are glued to my EVERY fhuqking word and EVERY Splendid Pixel,as you "live" vicariously. Now don't be too tough on FishUSA,as I'd only ordered (3000) beads for you to fixate and in fairness,most 'em made it. Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Pardon the excellent cast,as it is rather easy for me. Hint.

VERY good call,to refrain ALL things The Rifle to boot. Hint.

Don't "forget",you "can't read this"!!!

LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick

LOL ..... Why would I put you on ignore you dolt? Reading your drool makes me feel smart. smile

Have a great day, Larry old boy!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SuperCub

LOL ..... Why would I put you on ignore you dolt? Reading your drool makes me feel smart. smile

Have a great day, Larry old boy!

SuperKchunt,

Of course you NEVER had me on Ignore,you just CLAIMED that you did and I rather enjoy that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,you also just "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit to boot...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Here's to the fhuqking HILARITY,of your very Tender Feelings. Hint.

P.S. and by the way,do not "forget" that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

LAUGHING!................

IC B3

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
An OEM Rem 700 s/a or l/a ADL mag spring has 2 apparent/obvious differences than a BDL spring.

1.The ADL spring lower leg's "TOE" is curled up as not to effect inlet.

2. The ADL spring upper leg has an extrusion/DIMPLE to lock into the formed sheet metal followers folded legs to secure the spring.

A BDL spring does NOT have either of the 2 above additions.

Spread the upper & lower legs of the mag spring to represent a capitol "W" as compared to the pigeon toed configuration out of the box......feeding/cycling will improve.

Keep'em in the X ring,
Dan

www.accu-tig.com
S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Thanks guys, I had changed over a couple of adl rifles years ago and both had the plate shown in Big Sticks pic on pad. I did not realize the majority do not use this anymore. Thanks for all the replies. Good Shooting.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
LAUGHING!................

Have a great few days off. You should throw a rifle in the crick and jump on it to celebrate.

Don't forget to take pics of the results with obligatory love beads cast all about for effect.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SuperKchunt,

I enjoy that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,you also just "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit to boot and "forgot" about your heralded Imaginary Pretend Ignore once again...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now if only in fairness,the partly destructed FishUSA order a couple/few days ago. Hint. Laughing!

Yesterday's Mail had more substance. Hint. Laughing!

Never quite got to the new rifle,but can like the stock on a Bart' 224 Speedmire. Google as you MUST. Hint. LAUGHING!

That will of course give you more than plenty to "do",as you set astride your Couchbound Kchunt fixated upon my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel. Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute" and wax eloquent upon your countless,yet very WELL founded Insecurities. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What? ........ more trinkets? <yawn>

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
One man economic recovery program!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Trinkets appear rather sound and it appears that SuperKchunt continues to be glued to my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel...what were the fhuqking "odds"?!? Hint. Laughing!

In fairness however,I've not shot it past the 1300yd line,but am waiting on The Dude and will stretch it towards it's Transonic Slip(1960yds in the current atmosphere). Hint.

Film at 11:00,for them who simply MUST "live" vicariously. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Maybe if you'd quit buying anal beads you could afford real glass... hint! Hahaha, keep posting pics of your taped up Super-Poseurs...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh my,isn't your Imagination and Pretend rather BUSY...you "lucky" kchunt?!? Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon reality. Ooooopsie!!!. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
That POS is an answer to a question nobody asked.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

710 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 160user, 007FJ, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 70 invisible), 3,075 guests, and 1,316 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,485
Posts18,451,922
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.