Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Several killed in Indianapolis Fed Ex facility. I don't have the data to back this up, but it seems to me that mass shootings are way more prevelant when Democrats are in control.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mirage243
Several killed in Indianapolis Fed Ex facility. I don't have the data to back this up, but it seems to me that mass shootings are way more prevelant when Democrats are in control.

They really ramp up when they try to pass gun control.

Almost like it was planned, huh?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
We're loosing our culture. It's more evident when democrats control the government. They have no values and loudly tout the destruction of Christian values and institutions. What could go wrong?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Scary watching hood rats buying up AR pistols, Glocks and high capacity magazines for same at an alarming rate. Seems there's masses of them prowling local gun shows looking for this stuff, prices seem not to deter them they have plenty of cash.

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Im wondering how the shooter got past all the No Gums Allowed signs posted a every Fed Ex facility.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Rugies
Im wondering how the shooter got past all the No Gums Allowed signs posted a every Fed Ex facility.

Ghost gun?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
and folks wonder why some of us are armed 24/7

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Yup. Soft targets and even cops couldn't catch a break during the first two Obama regimes. Now that Obama's sockpuppet Gibberish Joe is the figurehead, it's starting up again.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Isn't Marxism wonderful.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
IC B3

O
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
O
Interesting.
Up here you go thru a walk thru metal detector and your wanded when coming into the terminal from your personal vehicle. Long haul load drivers coming in went straight thru as did returning route drivers.
Some partners and I invested in some routes about 6 years ago. I’m pretty familiar with the system up here.
Article? Was it Fed Excuse ground or express? Express is all in house and a separate entity owned by corporate.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I believe it is a copy cat thing. Some mentally ill person sees all the publicity that another nut has gotten over a mass shooting, and then they go and do the same thing, looking for the same publicity.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Really dark and couldn’t see much but noticed it was an AR riffle? They do have distinct characteristics but sounds like “gun grab” media.

"If I couldn't laugh I would go insane." JB
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
We have an entire "retribution culture" of folks that can't deal with things not going their way. Our current cancel culture is a prime example. These mass shootings are just another example.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Scary watching hood rats buying up AR pistols, Glocks and high capacity magazines for same at an alarming rate. Seems there's masses of them prowling local gun shows looking for this stuff, prices seem not to deter them they have plenty of cash.

The drug business pays well...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I believe it is a copy cat thing. Some mentally ill person sees all the publicity that another nut has gotten over a mass shooting, and then they go and do the same thing, looking for the same publicity.

That is most likely true,always seems like once we get one more follow.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
There are still thousands of people whom I will call "naively stupid" enought that they do not believe that there are people out there who are paid by persons unknown to agitate and find these people who can be influenced to do these things. These are not random events. They always happen right on schedule for the democrat agenda. We are under assault and apparently there is nothing to be done about it. Roll over and play dead.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by cuznguido
There are still thousands of people whom I will call "naively stupid" enought that they do not believe that there are people out there who are paid by persons unknown to agitate and find these people who can be influenced to do these things. These are not random events. They always happen right on schedule for the democrat agenda. We are under assault and apparently there is nothing to be done about it. Roll over and play dead.

There is some truth here.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Signs saying "Gun Free Zone" are still interpreted as "Free Fire Zone" , I see.
It won't change as long as mis-guided folks are in charge.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

The coincidence is amazing.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

615 members (10gaugemag, 16penny, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 160user, 204guy, 72 invisible), 2,074 guests, and 1,188 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,266
Posts18,448,266
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.