Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
KFWA Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
earlier this week Jim Jordan questions Faucci on what specific numbers would be acceptable for the covid-19 protocols to end

Faucci refused to give specific numbers. Jordan asked him 3 times repeatedly to give a number. The exchange ended with Maxine Gorrilla Face Waters telling Jordan to shut his mouth

No one on the committee apparently, other than Jordan, felt having a specific number of infection rates was important to the American people on when to end the Covid-19 mandates.

This is a complete schit show.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Shut yo mouf white boy.
We in charge now mutha f u c ka.

If she could have said that specially she would have...

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
If only he'd have ripped off that f'kn mask.........

FJB & FJT
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by KFWA
This is a complete schit show.

That right there pretty well sums it up!

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Raeford
If only he'd have ripped off that f'kn mask.........

Flipped through it...kind of pleased they all kept them on.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Clown world.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You can tell who is in it for the long haul.
People who think its bs wear the generic masks, those who are willing to wear a diaper for the rest of their lives have the custom made ones lol.

W
WMR Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
W
I'm mostly a Jim Jordan fan, but he did seem to be grandstanding here and playing to the camera. He didn't accomplish much. Maybe that's asking too much from a Congressman.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I wonder if maxine waters prays every day for help to hate white people? These people couldn't care less about our Inalienable rights. They believe they have full control over them.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Heard that audio on a morning talk radio show this morning and the radio host mentioned something about the media outrage that would have ensued if Mr. Jordan had told Maxine to shut her mouth. Interesting hypothetical.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Jim1611
I wonder if maxine waters prays every day for help to hate white people? These people couldn't care less about our Inalienable rights. They believe they have full control over them.

From what I have seen and Read it would appear she needs no help in that regard.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Fauci and his gang will not let this go,they are pissed that some are not complying with them.They will continue to try and break people down into taking the vaccine.They will push vaccine passport and who knows what else.The thought of not returning to normal and being denied a social life without a vaccine passport,will eventually lead people undecided about the vaccine to break down and get it.They are in control and Covid is the best weapon they have.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Jim1611

From what I have seen and Read it would appear she needs no help in that regard.

Agreed. Her help come from the opposite of God. That name is satan!

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Riverc
Fauci and his gang will not let this go,they are pissed that some are not complying with them.They will continue to try and break people down into taking the vaccine.They will push vaccine passport and who knows what else.The thought of not returning to normal and being denied a social life without a vaccine passport,will eventually lead people undecided about the vaccine to break down and get it.They are in control and Covid is the best weapon they have.

Only of those that allow it.
Why I stated above that JJ should have ripped his mask off prior to saying one damn word!

FJB & FJT
KFWA Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
In Ohio, at least the governor has said when we hit 50 per 100K infection rate he will lift all mandates.

We got as low as 130, now its back to 200

I think Jordan just wants Fauci to have a hard line and then let the nation talk about how realistic it is - but Fauci is a career politician. He isn't going to get pinned down on anything he has to answer to later on.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WMR
I'm mostly a Jim Jordan fan, but he did seem to be grandstanding here and playing to the camera. He didn't accomplish much. Maybe that's asking too much from a Congressman.
Jordan seems a good one, and all of them grandstand at times. In this case, I think he was on an important tack - and he was able to make his point. Fauci and company are determined to use this Covid "threat" to control/manipulate the citizenry. By refusing to answer Jordan's very sensible inquiry about a benchmark for closure, they reveal their scheme. This evidence accumulates. Waters again revealed her true self - crass and loathsome demeanor - because the question is threatening to her and her cohort..

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Now he gets to opine about what is and isn't a loss of freedom.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by KFWA
In Ohio, at least the governor has said when we hit 50 per 100K infection rate he will lift all mandates.

We got as low as 130, now its back to 200

I think Jordan just wants Fauci to have a hard line and then let the nation talk about how realistic it is - but Fauci is a career politician. He isn't going to get pinned down on anything he has to answer to later on.

About the same here in Virginia, then I go to Tenn and have NO mask laws[even most local .govs have dropped the 'mandate'], how can I be good by simply crossing an imaginary line?

I'm to the point now that I only comply if I know that a small biz may be impacted should I not wear one.

Chain stores and large biz can KMA and if they say anything I move along to the next place.

Done with this foolishness!

FJB & FJT
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by deflave
Now he gets to opine about what is and isn't a loss of freedom.

Indeed. Nobody to hold him accountable for anything and the press treats his latest drivel as Gospel from on high.

He's a mixture of Harry Reid and Tom Daschle without the charm, intelligence, and charisma.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

647 members (1234, 19rabbit52, 007FJ, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 1936M71, 61 invisible), 2,577 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,692
Posts18,456,591
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.