Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by 303savage
Blacks aren't all bad, and whites aren't all good, let's just remember that. Any white kid without a dad, raised in the ghetto, acts just like a black kid without a dad, raised in the ghetto.

Can you repeat that one more time to make sure I understand?

BP-B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Any white kid without a dad, raised in the ghetto, acts just like a black kid without a dad, raised in the ghetto.

While that may be likely, the fact remains that the children of wealthy blacks still commit more crime than the children of poor whites, by a large magnitude as well. Many studies have been done, but they have all been swept under the rug to prevent society from realizing the truth that our forefathers understood unanimously.

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm not
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by stxhunter; 04/15/21.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK
Any white kid without a dad, raised in the ghetto, acts just like a black kid without a dad, raised in the ghetto.

While that may be likely, the fact remains that the children of wealthy blacks still commit more crime than the children of poor whites, by a large magnitude as well. Many studies have been done, but they have all been swept under the rug to prevent society from realizing the truth that our forefathers understood unanimously.

I challenge that “fact” that you’ve put forth and would like to see proof of it.

I’m not slamming you but it doesn’t ring true. If it is true I apologize to you in advance.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK

I challenge that “fact” that you’ve put forth and would like to see proof of it.

I’m not slamming you but it doesn’t ring true. If it is true I apologize to you in advance.

Seems a bit fishy.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I believe in facts & data & when 13% of the population commits 75% of the violent crimes in this country, that group has a problem the the other 87% of the population should be willing & capable of fixing..............

And that's not racist, it's survival of the country; allowing what is happening now to continue can & will only succeed in destroying the nation.

No law, no order, no country, as we've known it, just another 3rd world schitthole.

But we don't really want to fix the problem, we just want it to go away.

What is happening here is going to slowly (maybe faster) deteriorate into a situation akin to South Africa.

And yet we want to rationalize that away & let politicians who are totally incompetent, make more idiotic laws that only drive the current situation faster & deliberately divide the country even more deeply.

MM

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
I believe in facts & data & when 13% of the population commits 75% of the violent crimes in this country, that group has a problem the the other 87% of the population should be willing & capable of fixing..............

And that's not racist, it's survival of the country; allowing what is happening now to continue can & will only succeed in destroying the nation.

No law, no order, no country, as we've known it, just another 3rd world schitthole.

What is happening here is going to slowly (maybe faster) going to deteriorate into a situation akin to South Africa.

And yet we want to rationalize that away & let politicians who are totally incompetent, make more idiotic laws that only drive the current situation faster & deliberately divide the country even more deeply.

MM

Actually it's about 6.5% of the population, most of the crime is from dindu males.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yes, that's true....................thanks for the help. LOL

MM

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by mirage243

What is happening here is going to slowly (maybe faster) going to deteriorate into a situation akin to South Africa.

MM

Actually it's about 6.5% of the population, most of the crime is from dindu males.

Truth.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by stxhunter
I'm not

Hookah Hey !!

IC B3

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Blacks aren't all bad, and whites aren't all good, let's just remember that. Any white kid without a dad, raised in the ghetto, acts just like a black kid without a dad, raised in the ghetto.

Can you repeat that one more time to make sure I understand?

LOL laugh

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
ALL Blacks aren't bad, and ALL whites aren't good.

FIXT YOUR LINE OF STUPID BS.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

MM

Rong. 6.5 % are Male. 15 -- 50 age are the problem. So, 3.5% of the US population cause 85% of the schiett.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/15/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I'm a racist, all of my targets have a black bullseye.

Life is good live it while you can.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hanco
They bring hate upon themselves with their behavior

Correct, I used to give “them” the benefit of the doubt, even hired a couple of “them” over the years. Not any more and the reason is placed squarely on “their” shoulders, it is “their” attitude towards me, not mine towards “them” that has forced me to change.

It’s true, not all blacks are bad, just like all cops aren’t bad. I have just come to realize I have no use for either, Good or Bad

Last edited by steve4102; 04/16/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U

Nope. I knew your location would be yankee before I looked. So don't take this as an attack on you. It's just you don't have the experience to see the whole picture and quoting you helps illustrate the problem of the white washing of the racial narrative as sold to America by progressives.

Africa is a big continent. Most of them literally do not possess the quality of grey matter to progress beyond the maturity of a white 14 year old. And they'll never be as smart. Some do, that's because they're different people descended from northern Africa or mixed with with people who came afrom another continent. There's a lot of intra-racial discrimination related to these conditions.

Even smart, educated blacks, who are aware that the average IQ of a sub-Saharan African is practically retarded compared to whites, don't want to acknowledge the fact. It doesn't fit with any narrative. No one knows what to do with them other than treat them like spoiled children. Even Lincoln knew the only solution was to send them back to Africa where they were best suited.

And comments about not having dads are racist. Multigenerational matriarchy is literally their culture all the way back to Africa. Talk to an honest black sometime, treating them with respect for who and what they are. It's not like they can snap their fingers And start acting like us or even should. Who wants to go to a soul food restaurant to eat cranberry kale salad? Wash it down with pumpkin spice? Hard pass.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite

Nope. I knew your location would be yankee before I looked. So don't take this as an attack on you. It's just you don't have the experience to see the whole picture and quoting you helps illustrate the problem of the white washing of the racial narrative as sold to America by progressives.

Africa is a big continent. Most of them literally do not possess the quality of grey matter to progress beyond the maturity of a white 14 year old. And they'll never be as smart. Some do, that's because they're different people descended from northern Africa or mixed with with people who came afrom another continent. There's a lot of intra-racial discrimination related to these conditions.

Even smart, educated blacks, who are aware that the average IQ of a sub-Saharan African is practically retarded compared to whites, don't want to acknowledge the fact. It doesn't fit with any narrative. No one knows what to do with them other than treat them like spoiled children. Even Lincoln knew the only solution was to send them back to Africa where they were best suited.

And comments about not having dads are racist. Multigenerational matriarchy is literally their culture all the way back to Africa. Talk to an honest black sometime, treating them with respect for who and what they are. It's not like they can snap their fingers And start acting like us or even should. Who wants to go to a soul food restaurant to eat cranberry kale salad? Wash it down with pumpkin spice? Hard pass.

Urban, good post. I'll add this, by saying that those who have never lived in close proximity to Blacks, have what some of us call the "Salmon, ID Syndrome". In other words, they simply have no idea what they're really like.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
[quote=urbaneruralite Even Lincoln knew the only solution was to send them back to Africa where they were best suited. [/quote]

This is the BEST and ONLY solution to the problem. Send every last one of them in this Country to Africa.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

I agree with the first sentence but you should have stopped there. Both black kids and white kids CAN overcome the issue of not having a Dad in their raising, but many to most cannot.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
I know a number of successful black people, some friends, some not. And these aren't affirmative action warriors. They all had one thing in common. The saw through the Democrat Party propaganda and didn't allow themselves to be defined as victims.
My youngest brothers best friend is black. He's a fine, upstanding, courteous, ambitious young man. He was born to a crack whore in NYC, adopted at the age of 2 and raised to adulthood by a middle class white family in rural upstate NY. Had he been raised by his birth mother he'd likely have turned out much different.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
102 members (338reddog, 405joe, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 444Matt, 12 invisible), 1,396 guests, and 668 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,588
Posts18,397,869
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.