Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
So were not the only community that has noticed problems after the moderna vaccine. All this for a virus with a 99% survival rate....

https://quesnelcariboosentinel.ca/2...ental-moderna-gene-modification-vaccine/

GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
No kidding . It's caused panic in the cities. Hospital beds are full here and pretty much everywhere else.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Have you paid any attention at all to what some of the victims have gone through before they became survivors?

Jim

Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by 1OntarioJim
Have you paid any attention at all to what some of the victims have gone through before they became survivors?

Jim

Yea Im one of the survivors, so what? For me, and the vast majority who will get it, its about like a mild cold, although studies are now showing a large percentage of people never know they have it.

This is an article about a doctor telling the CMO of BC what he has witnessed. One person has died in his small town, two others are permanently disabled. from the vaccine, not the virus. Apparently, no one who contracted covid in his small town needed much in the way of medical attention.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Pretty sure Bonnie Henry would just throw the letter in the trash. She already has her orders, and they are to protect the maxed out healthcare system through the manipulation of the Citizenry.... via the media.

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Thanks for the link Yukon. We are following this story about Dr. Hoffe with great interest. Also appreciate you speaking out about the "vaccine." I have the feeling there are far more people who are sceptical about receiving an injection that government agencies realize.

Paul

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
HI,
My wife, son and I had the Moderna vaccine; my girls had Pfizer. Second shot made me tired that day, my wife had chills, fever and was tired. By the end of the day, we were just plain tired. Next day was Normal.
My two daughters are in healthcare, a nurse and a PT, son works for a PD/FD as a dispatcher so they got shots before us.
Other than the recent issue with 6 patients dying of blood clots from another manufacturer, no issues that i have read about with Pfizer or Moderna,
I have know several dozen people that have contracted COVID, from Asytmpomatic to mild symptoms, others hospitalized, and 5-6 who died; all pre vaccine.

Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
My biggest concern is how far out are they tracking people. Would anyone notice if it caused problems with some people? Im sure eventually it would become apparent if the numbers were high enough but how long it would take I really dont know. Thats why I think the small town info is so important.
I myself am an EMT in a small community in southern Yukon. When the vaccine became available they had a big vaccination weekend in our community. Anyone who wanted the vaccine could get one. After the first dose our ambulance call volume went through the roof. Everyone on our crew noticed it. The strange thing was we were seeing lots of strokes and heart attacks. Way more than normal. Two elders died in one night. Now Im not a doctor, and I am not saying the problems were directly related to the vaccine, but the common sense side of me says it has to be.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I had my first shot of the Moderna vaccine a week ago.

Felt a little tired maybe, but nothing else. Wasn't even sure if it had anything to do with the vaccine since I am well over 60 and feeling tired now and again isn't unusual.

UVA UVAM VIVENDO VARIA FIT
Y
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Y
we will survive or not ...

IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

75 members (10gaugemag, 444Matt, 44automag, 35sambar, 15 invisible), 2,220 guests, and 717 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,667
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.