Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 67 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 66 67
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I was mowing my yard late yesterday and always do allot of thinking then. This virus came to my mind and how it's wreaked havoc on so many things. Not just our own health but even more so to the future of those that follow behind us. This thing is consuming people beyond anything I've ever seen. That's not good and the communistic liberal left is fueling it every chance they get. They are also the ones pushing this injection. That raises way too many red flags for me to just pass it over.

I've also watched friends and family hurry to get the shot. They have a history of relying on medication to fix most all that ails them. Got a common cold, well get a zpack. High blood pressure, well get the pill for that instead of getting off your lazy butt and push back from the table. Oh and I'm too fat so I'll get my stomach made smaller and keep stuffing my face and not bothering to exercise. Many of them have a history of poor health and poor decisions. I've never followed that and can't start now.

But this thread isn't about stuff like that. It's about bashing Elkslayer. Think I'll pass on that too.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
First off, let me say that cockwomble is the ideal description of the problem here. I put the cockwomble on Ignore within reading 1 or 2 posts. Under no circumstances, should anything construe what I'm saying as supporting the cockwomble or cockwombling in general.

Everyone's dead now, so I can talk about it. Years ago, I was associated with a group that acquired a cockwomble. We had regular happy hours around town and this cockwomble decided to visit all of them. He pretty much made a career out of cockwombling. To Christians, he was an in-your-face Neil deGrasse Tyson, trying to overwhelm you with his scientific understanding. To Conservatives, he was the quintessential Libtard. He had an opinion on everything and whatever you were into, he was against it. He finally pushed the wrong guy.

Mister Cockwombler did not know how close he became to getting whacked. I had a very close and dear friend who'd spent years in the belly of the beast in Washington. He not only swam with the sharks, but he ate them. He was a Conservative's conservative and he was also had a lot of . . . well, let's call them dark friends. Cockwomble rubbed this guy the wrong way one too many times. Mister Conservative told me one night over some single malts that he had ordered a hit. He had the money. He had the friends overseas.

Don't. Please don't. I spent the better part of an evening with my friend trying to talk him out of it. The discussion spilled over into breakfast the next day. Mister Conservative felt it was a guilty pleasure he could afford, so he was going to do it. I am convinced he meant it. He certainly had the money and the means. What finally got him talked out of it was my assessment that Mister Cockwombler, in his own perverted way, would probably appreciate the attention. It was that sort of thing that he lived for. I told Mister Conservative to stop going to the happy hours for a while and cool off. As it happened, that hiatus was fortunate, because, with Mister Conservative out of the picture, Mister Cockwobbler turned his attentions on others in the group. As expected, Cockwombler no longer had a nemesis willing to joust with him, and he dried up and shriveled away.

I have seen multiple Cockwomblers come and go. They loved to be kicked around. The one we had in high school followed me to college and even started taking classes in my Major and living in the same dorm. I ignored the SOB, and everyone I knew at school pretty well shunned him as well. By our class' 5 year reunion he'd committed suicide.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
NVhntr Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Yeah, but Cockwomble has been here for over 5 years now and he's still above the grass.
I was never even aware of this unflushable turd in the toilet bowl until he became the self appointed wizard of all things Covid.
I'm just pulling the curtain back a bit.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Yeah, but Cockwomble has been here for over 5 years now and he's still above the grass.
I was never even aware of this unflushable turd in the toilet bowl until he became the self appointed wizard of all things Covid.
I'm just pulling the curtain back a bit.

I prescribe shunning. It is the only strategy that I've seen work. BTW: Have we ever confirmed Cockwomble ever killed an elk?

[Linked Image from sd.keepcalms.com]

Last edited by shaman; 04/16/21.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Just put the Elk on ignore. He will get an automated message every time he posts: "The people think you are a fool" No shame in scanning your inquiries from a known problem.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The other possibility is that we get Slummie to name one his bowel movements after him, and then generalize its use.

"Man, I dropped a real Elkslayer in the bowl this morning!"

"My dog laid an Elkslayer on the living room carpet."

"Watch out for the Elkslayers. The cattle have been in that field."

"Did you fart? Or was that an Elkslayer?"

I briefly dated a chick in college that had a really skanky roommate in the dorm. One day, Donna told me that she was so disgusted with her behavior that she was going to do everything in her power to associate a particularly nasty sex act with her last name. Years later, I found out it had worked. The girl's last name was Felcher. I'll leave it to you to connect the dots.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
So, Elky, how many lives do you figure you have saved?
Walk us through the math.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/15997734/all/math-question

Be very careful when you ask him to do math. The juxtaposition of the these two threads is amusing.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Elkslayer doesn't bother me any. Though it's evident from his posts he doesn't know much about deer or deer hunting. There are plenty of other people here that the same could be said for. There are also a lot of other braggarts on here who think their shyt don't stink and they're smarter, funnier, richer, more cunning, better educated, better looking and have a bigger dick than most everybody else. Some of them are quite childish and many are clannish as hell with a very well developed pack mentality., while others are consistently overly verbose in their efforts to convince others of their superior knowledge, intellect, education or skills. In short, there's one hell of a lot of fuucked up people here.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Elkslayer doesn't bother me any. Though it's evident from his posts he doesn't know much about deer or deer hunting. There are plenty of other people here that the same could be said for. There are also a lot of other braggarts on here who think their shyt don't stink and they're smarter, funnier, richer, more cunning, better educated, better looking and have a bigger dick than most everybody else. Some of them are quite childish and many are clannish as hell with a very well developed pack mentality., while others are consistently overly verbose in their efforts to convince others of their superior knowledge, intellect, education or skills. In short, there's one hell of a lot of fuucked up people here.

Best post of the day.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
What's interesting to me is how many of the big, bad tough guys here who poo poo'd the Woo floo ran right out to get vaccinated as quick as they could. Now they try to run down the ones warning the vaccine is bad to try to comfort themselves into believing the vaccine is safe and ain't gonna rot their tiny brains. LMAO

Haha you go Blackheart! Where you been the last couple months? We've been worried about you. Guy's here thought I searched you out and kilt ya. I was sincerely concerned about you.

IC B3

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I used to enjoy a good scrap, whether cyber or toe to toe. But given some of the posts on this thread, I’ll sit this one out! LOL!

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
What's interesting to me is how many of the big, bad tough guys here who poo poo'd the Woo floo ran right out to get vaccinated as quick as they could. Now they try to run down the ones warning the vaccine is bad to try to comfort themselves into believing the vaccine is safe and ain't gonna rot their tiny brains. LMAO

Haha you go Blackheart! Where you been the last couple months? We've been worried about you. Guy's here thought I searched you out and kilt ya. I was sincerely concerned about you.
Taking care of funeral, burial, insurance/medical bill/legal issues and grieving for my mom. Also some soul searching as to how much time I've wasted on here rather than spending it with my family over the years. Time is sometimes shorter than you anticipated.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Condolences on your Mom's passing.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Is Elkslayer91 the ASS from Texas?

FJB & FJT
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Condolences on your Mom's passing.
Thanks. It's still pretty rough sometimes.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Taking care of funeral, burial, insurance/medical bill/legal issues and grieving for my mom. Also some soul searching as to how much time I've wasted on here rather than spending it with my family over the years. Time is sometimes shorter than you anticipated.

Sorry about your mother Blackheart. Covid?? My mother has it now but she is getting better by the day. Agreed that time is sometimes short, life is a gift. Glad to hear you are okay though.

NVhntr Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Sorry to hear about your mother Blackheart.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Sorry about your mother Blackheart. Covid?? My mother has it now but she is getting better by the day. Agreed that time is sometimes short, life is a gift. Glad to hear you are okay though.
Thank you. Yes it was Covid. Hope your mom recovers fully. It's a terrible way to go.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Thank you. I miss her terribly. The past year has been rough in the Blackheart home. Lost both my faithful old dogs too.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Thank you. I miss her terribly. The past year has been rough in the Blackheart home. Lost both my faithful old dogs too.
I'll echo that sentiment about your mom. May she RIP. Sorry to hear about your dogs too.

Great post on the rampant narcissism on the 'fire.

Page 5 of 67 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 66 67

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

136 members (257wthbylover, 300_savage, 5sdad, 2ndwind, aaronward9, 19 invisible), 1,769 guests, and 958 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,511
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.