Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I think we all knew this.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ting-in-anti-police-democrat-run-cities/

Nolte: Study Shows Murders Skyrocketing in Anti-Police, Democrat-Run Cities

JOHN NOLTE15 Apr 20211,353
5:25
In 12 American cities run by Democrats, the murder rate is skyrocketing, according to a study by the Law Enforcement Legal Defense Fund (LELDF).

Nationally, the murder rate has hit a 26-year high.

The LELDF study sees a direct correlation between the Democrat party’s anti-police rhetoric and how Democrat-run cities have turned that rhetoric into action through police budget cuts, mandates that reduce policing efforts such as stops and arrests, a lack of criminal prosecution by far-left prosecutors, and the morale issues that have resulted in a massive number of retirements.

In 2020, across the nation, homicides jumped a whopping 25 percent, which took us all the way back to the bad old days of 1995, the year before a violent crime and murder spree that launched in the 1970s finally started to come to an end.

Democrat-controlled cities are a daily wake up call of the Left's radical vision for America come November. https://t.co/F5IifxUn57

— Breitbart News (@BreitbartNews) August 23, 2020

“This data confirms that in places where law enforcement saw the most resistance from community leaders and calls for less policing, we saw more homicides,” LELDF President Jason Johnson told the Washington Examiner.

He added that, “Progressive prosecutors made it clear that making arrests for drug and weapons crimes that will go unprosecuted only exposes officers to the risk of disciplinary action, lawsuits, and criminal prosecution. So, to mitigate that risk, police took a more passive approach.”

Some examples…

Democrat-run Chicago: arrests/stops are down 53 percent, murders are up 65 percent.

Democrat-run New York City: arrests/stops are down 38 percent, murders are up 58 percent.

Democrat-run Louisville: arrests/stops are down 35 percent, murders are up 87 (not a typo) percent.

Democrat-run Minneapolis: arrests/stops are down 42 percent, murders are up 64 percent.

Democrat-run Los Angeles: arrests/stops are down 33 percent, murders are up 51 percent.

Democrat-run St. Louis is now “America’s Murder Capitol.” In 2020, the murder rate hit “a 50-year high, with 87 out of every 100,000 residents being murdered.” You are now three times more likely to be murdered in St. Louis than in Mexico.

In Democrat-run Portland, the study says after the policing budget was slashed by $12 million and three police units were eliminated, “shootings climbed 173 percent [not a typo] percent and murders rose 255 percent [not a typo].”

Nolte: "Charlottesville has not had a Republican mayor in over 40 years. Leftists have been exclusively in charge of Charlottesville for more than 40 years. So, if Charlottesville is a rapist, who created and nurtured and raised this rapist?" https://t.co/F0GWgJtJhG

— Breitbart News (@BreitbartNews) March 27, 2021

The study further points out this is not the first time this has happened. Back in 2015, after riots occurred over yet-another media hoax, arrests dropped 28 percent and murders rose 55 percent.

“The report compared the periods of June to February in 2019-2020 to 2020-2021. Floyd died in late May last year.” This means that “In 2020, the United States recorded over 20,000 murders — 4,000 more victims than 2019.”

None of this is at all surprising, and while the study doesn’t go into detail regarding the victims, does anyone doubt the victims of this explosion in murder are predominantly poor and black?

Another byproduct of all this dangerous anti-cop rhetoric, policy, and smearing is an increased belligerence towards law enforcement, which is something that can, in the wink of an eye, escalate a run-of-the-mill stop into something ugly and dangerous.

Listen, I am not and have never been one of these “Back the Blue” types. Be it cops, teachers, or health care workers, my lifelong problem with authority prevents that, as does my revulsion towards cults of personality.

Democrat-controlled Chicago has just concluded one of the most violent years in its history, with a massive increase in shootings and homicides. https://t.co/sbPMfFGJgN

— Breitbart News (@BreitbartNews) January 2, 2021

Nevertheless, when you’re dealing with law enforcement, you will never win by becoming belligerent. Belligerence never ends well for either party and during the few instances in my life where I’ve dealt with the cops, it’s always “Yes, sir” and “No, sir.” And I’ve only had one bad experience where I felt harassed, like the cop was looking to make a ticket quota and, even though I was seething, “Yes, sir” served me very well.

So when I see this anti-police insanity, this BS comparing police officers to the Ku Klux Klan (which was a Democrat organization, by the way), all you will ever get from those smears — and I believe this is by design — is a situation where belligerence equals an unnecessary confrontation with the police, which creates a vicious cycle that’s meant to perpetuate anti-policing attitudes. And I say it’s “by design” because there is simply no question the fascist left is deliberately looking to destroy American cities.

As I wrote earlier this week, the left has intentionally checkmated these Democrat-run cities into destroying themselves.

Obviously, the Democrats in these cities enjoy living this way. Why else would they continue to vote for failure year after year, decade after decade?

Regardless, it’s not my problem…

You see, I escaped two Democrat-run [bleep] and now live in a safe, clean, racially tolerant place called Rural MAGA Land…

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
GB1

S
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
S
No news there.It has always been so

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
If only the policy makers were the ones getting murdered, but the command the police to protect them. The cops obey.

The citizens then suffer until they stupidly cry out for government to "protect them" and the government is ALWAYS willing to take another step up the ladder of power.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
No way.

They need money, that will fix it.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Noooo...I'm shocked.

Bangflop! another skinning job due to .260 and proper shot placement.
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by saddlesore
No news there.It has always been so
No, this IS news! These figures are above the stated percentage over what they were last year which was also horrible.
What they will do next will likely be getting rid of the city cops and turning them into Gestapo and SS type "law enforcement" federal cops all over the country.
They want power that no one can threaten and not die from doing so.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Shocking...............

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Increased crime is not a bug it’s a feature. Our betters will use the increase in crime rates as evidence white law abiding citizens should be disarmed.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
shootings and mass shooting up during the Obama and the Biden years, its the d a m Democrats, thats what they live for

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Democrats are more dangerous than cancer. They are the biggest plague of all creation!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They’re murdering other democrats, meh..

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Who didn't see this coming? The Demotards would prefer you thought they didn't see it coming because it was by design it did.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by SandBilly
They’re murdering other democrats, meh..

But they still vote.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
In Portland, murders were up about 130% in 2020 based on what I read. 2021 is looking worse so far. Not surprising, given the people who run the city and the policies they create.

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
In ABQ (Dem controlled) - the homicide rate this year, to date, has more than doubled, over the past 2 years, to the same date.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

492 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 1minute, 19rabbit52, 1eyedmule, 57 invisible), 2,720 guests, and 1,226 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,713
Posts18,456,929
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.