OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

X

More charged in animal killing at Georgia white supremacist camp

GEORGIA NEWS
| 1 hour ago
By Tim Darnell, Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Five more men have been charged in the killing of a farm animal during what police have said was a “ritual sacrifice” during a training camp in Georgia for a white supremacist group.

Patrik Mathews, William Garfield Bilbrough IV, Brian Mark Lemley Jr., Brandon Gregory Ashley and Duncan Christopher Trimmell were charged last week with aggravated animal cruelty and all but Trimmell were also charged with livestock theft by a Floyd County grand jury, according to an indictment first reported by the Rome News-Tribune.

Mathews, Lemley and Bilbrough were also arrested in Maryland and Delaware on federal felony charges in January 2020.

Floyd County prosecutors identified the animal, which they say was beheaded during a meeting of the group in October 2019, as a ram. Federal prosecutors have said it was a goat. They’ve said the men stole the animal and attempted unsuccessfully to kill it with a knife and then ended up shooting it to death and cutting off its head.

The killing happened at a training camp in North Georgia that prosecutors have said was organized by The Base, a white supremacist group that espoused using violence to accelerate overthrowing the U.S. government.

Three other men, all from North Georgia and linked by authorities to The Base, already face charges related to the animal’s death and other alleged crimes. Luke Austin Lane, Michael Helterbrand and Jacob Kaderli have been held without bond for more than a year in the Floyd County Jail.

The arrests of the Georgia men were announced in January 2020, a day after Mathews, Lemley and Bilbrough were arrested.

Helterbrand is also facing charges of aggravated sexual battery, terroristic threats and criminal street gang participation. He, along with the six other inmates charged in a February inmate attack, are alleged to be members of the Ghostface Gangsters criminal street gang.

“The group was involved in recruiting new members online, meeting to discuss strategy and practicing in paramilitary training camps on a 100-acre tract in Silver Creek,” Floyd Police said in a news release earlier this year.

The case is detailed in a 20-page affidavit describing how an undercover FBI agent infiltrated the group last year. He met with some of its members on the Lane family’s property in Silver Creek and participated in shooting drills to prepare for what the group calls the “Boogaloo,” or the collapse of the United States and a race war.

A neo-Nazi group that has been active online since it emerged in 2018, the Base portrays its members as “soldiers defending the European race against a system that is infected by Jewish values,” said Oren Segal, vice president of the Anti-Defamation League’s Center on Extremism.

“This is a continuation of the threat of domestic terrorism that I think people are really wrapping their heads around finally,” Segal said. “To some degree, we have seen law enforcement talk about sort of doubling down on efforts to track this deadly threat. And maybe now we are starting to see some of the outcomes of that focus.”

Helterbrand’s attorney, Radford Bunker, maintains his client, who worked in the information technology industry, has no felony convictions and has supportive parents in St. Louis who are willing to post bond for him and let him live with them.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What f'ing video gaming idiot tough guys can't kill a goat with a knife? What were they using, a butter knife? Must have been hell cutting off the head😂 losers!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Suprised they didn't find a cock fight and a big old bag of meth in Floyd County... laugh

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
We always hung goat upside down, cut throat, and bled em out. Then gut, skin, cut up and onto the BBQ pit.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Aggravated Sexual Battery. Did that involved the goat?

IC B2

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Everyone knows, whites can't be superior, only blacks.(Sarcastic).

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

Helterbrand’s attorney, Radford Bunker, maintains his client, who worked in the information technology industry, has no felony convictions and has supportive parents in St. Louis who are willing to post bond for him and let him live with them.

Lawyers Guns and Money, Dad get me out of this

My diploma is a DD214
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Most likely another FBI operation to falsely claim every group,that isn't BLM/Antifa,is a white supremacist group.

I trust the FBI as much as I trust the ADL/SPLC.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by rte
Most likely another FBI operation to falsely claim every group,that isn't BLM/Antifa,is a white supremacist group.

Word.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Laffin.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The flesh of the sacrifice was destroyed in a series of small fires and consumed by the group in ritualistic fashion...with sweet potato fries.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Looks like my state is going down hill faster than my country. If they are gonna "accelerate overthrowing the U.S. government", they dang sure better quit with the goat screwings and get busy considering the head start the communists have on them.

Then again, knowing the fake news and going along with RTE's line of thinking, they may have just been a bunch of good old boys having a BBQ or a wild game dinner......you just never know.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So.... am I supposed to actually believe any of this schidt?

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Would the gov or news lie to you?

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by rte

Word.

Yep

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by rte

Was probably an embedded FBI agent that couldn't kill the goat with the knife.

MAGA
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by rte

Was probably an embedded FBI agent that couldn't kill the goat with the knife.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
I am the OP. I did become suspicious when I read that they were ratted out by an undercover FBI narc. I know of 8 or 10 busts the FBI has fabricated against supposed Muslim terrorists in which the FBI narc supplies the "terrorists" with AK 47s, and then the Muslims get 20 years in Leavenworth for possession of machine guns.

I just was wondering if any of y'all knew anything about these supposed white supremacist groups.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I am the OP. I did become suspicious when I read that they were ratted out by an undercover FBI narc. I know of 8 or 10 busts the FBI has fabricated against supposed Muslim terrorists in which the FBI narc supplies the "terrorists" with AK 47s, and then the Muslims get 20 years in Leavenworth for possession of machine guns.

I just was wondering if any of y'all knew anything about these supposed white supremacist groups.

Most of them are made up of undercover agents from a pile of alphabet agencies all trying to entrap one of the other members into doing something they can arrest them for. But since they don't know each other are undercover they mostly fugk each other till at some point they deconflict and after wiping the egg off each other's faces with their panties they find a yokel to pin something on.

MAGA
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
The Base. Isn’t that Al-Queda in English?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

656 members (1eyedmule, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 1234, 57 invisible), 2,929 guests, and 1,321 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,695
Posts18,456,662
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.