Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
I really wish I could help all you guys out right now, the hard drive that I have that stored on is in another city currently. If anyone has a hard copy and is willing to send it to me to make copies I would be glad to do it but I can't do it myself right now. I love MyAlaska and I wish everyone could see it

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BCJR
personally I would prefer to have a copy, f#$k youtube...thats just me though....

The idea is so one can download a personal copy off the internet.
I've collected 100s of videos that have been posted online, many from Youtube.
It's just a quick simple group sharing idea.

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
I tried uploading to you tube. It timed out. You have to realize I am really a technotard.

Chronographs, bore scopes and pattern boards have broke a lot of hearts.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Gordon Eastman made some good hunting films about Alaska and British Columbia back in the late 50's and 60's. If you have never see the early ones, they are worth searching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYdUPBSd1zM&t=270s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7gP3vNdklU

Last edited by AGL4now; 04/18/21.

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).
B
BCJR Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by JeffA
Originally Posted by BCJR
personally I would prefer to have a copy, f#$k youtube...thats just me though....

The idea is so one can download a personal copy off the internet.
I've collected 100s of videos that have been posted online, many from Youtube.
It's just a quick simple group sharing idea.

I get that , I just try to not support left wing censorship, which youtube is and does, but like I said ,that's just me.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I may have this one on VHS in storage in the bedroom closet, I'll have to check and see.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by AGL4now
Gordon Eastman made some good hunting films about Alaska and British Columbia back in the late 50's and 60's. If you have never see the early ones, they are worth searching.

I took my future wife to one of those on an a date. Her enjoyment of it and wanting to learn more may have influenced my decision to propose.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by AGL4now

I took my future wife to one of those on an a date. Her enjoyment of it and wanting to learn more may have influenced my decision to propose.

mike r

Gordon Eastman films in the mid-60's where my motivation to move to Alaska. He had a "Still Photographer" who was my boss's brother, and would invite myself and my boss to his house for dinner and to watch clips of those movies before they were finished. I remember tell my boss, that when my apprenticeship was over and I got my papers, I would quit the company and move to Alaska. I did in 69'

Last edited by AGL4now; 04/19/21.

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have both the DVD and VHS. I don’t know if I ever watched the DVD, but I think I wore out the VHS.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Alaskajim
I have both the DVD and VHS. I don’t know if I ever watched the DVD, but I think I wore out the VHS.

Still have the dvd?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
I could be wrong, but didn't bis daughter come on here and offer to sell dvds a while back?

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
If there's a sign up list for getting a copy when this gets figured out, I'd surely like to be on it.

"The day I went to work everybody showed up to watch Johnny Luster work. Well, they had a wheelbarrow there, and said I was to push that thing around all day. I looked at it, then turned around and headed for the mountians..."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I would like a copy too. I have a stack of blank dvd's and can assist with copying if someone locates a dvd.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by cwh2
I could be wrong, but didn't bis daughter come on here and offer to sell dvds a while back?

I remember that post too, but it appears that it was another guides daughter. Leroy Shebal's obituary does not list any children.

https://www.newspapers.com/clip/60879434/obituary-for-leroy-buster-shebal/

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (1badf350, 222Sako, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 1_deuce, 222ND, 63 invisible), 2,469 guests, and 1,348 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,672
Posts18,456,039
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.